Charges dropped in Smollett case

How about everyone chill till we find out more I for one am interested to find out what happened here.
You will never find out. Unless you think the media and the government will tell you the truth.
They were talking about it today.....said Michelle Obama had something to do with the charges being dropped.....cuz Jussie Smollette is their friend. He was just faking a racist attack on their orders.

Turns out the prosecutors office is upset he came out and denied it again. Said he was to accept responsibility for what he had done, and didn’t.

Turns out the prosecutors office is upset he came out and denied it again. Said he was to accept responsibility for what he had done, and didn’t.

The Grand Jury handed down the charges, petunia. The man just got let go with all charges dropped.

This is a flat out bullshit deal.
Interesting to hear how they justified it

They said because he did a lot of good work in the community. Which is false. If he’s so innocent why did he forfeit his bail. Bath house Barry and Moochelle got involved

I suspect that, too.
Rham Emmanuel is PISSED the Chicago DA dropped charges against Faux hate Crimes perpetrator Smollett!

Rahm pulling a double-double-cross on Chicago, PD. No way he wasn't behind the scenes in this for Barry and Mike. Then he "stands shoulder to shoulder" with the cops....sorry little faggot isn't running again and probably has a deal in place with their NetFlix cronies. Nothing happens in Chicago without the mayor being involved...always been that way, always will be.

The Grand Jury handed down the charges, petunia. The man just got let go with all charges dropped.

They said because he did a lot of good work in the community. Which is false. If he’s so innocent why did he forfeit his bail. Bath house Barry and Moochelle got involved
According to the prosecutors office he also had to agree to do community service hours as well, as forfeit his bond, and accept responsibility. He immediately failed on accepting responsibility. Wonder what will happen now. If it was in the terms of the agreement...

I wouls guess that it would be a good idea to check the accounts of the prosecutor, including off shore accounts. This has got to be dirty.

According to the prosecutors office he also had to agree to do community service hours as well, as forfeit his bond, and accept responsibility. He immediately failed on accepting responsibility. Wonder what will happen now. If it was in the terms of the agreement...

My guess is he skates

He's black and a homo.

That qualifies him for the platinum get out of jail free Victim Card. .. :cool:

1671144971-Preferred-Victim-Card-new.png

Last edited:
Those vested in perpetuating race and hate just got emboldened with Smollet charges being dropped. Watch for an uptick in nooses hanging on college dorm room doors and swaztikas being drawn on synagogues or KKK flyers in neighborhoods.... all perpetrated by liberals looking to manufacture hate like Smollet did.

admit they made a huge mistake in the Smollett case. Sad.
No, they said he served his time through his previous community service as well as forfeit his 10,000 bail. It’s honestly bizarre, especially with the strong prosecution talk we heard a few weeks ago. My personal theory, this is a distraction from mueller report. Piss off the right and get them looking in another direction. It’s the only thing. That makes sense

Forum List

Back