Charges dropped in Smollett case

So 24 hours earlier Smolettes lawyer is named as a co-conspirator in the Avenatti Nike case. And all of a sudden charges are dropped? There’s def way more to this

All white males should realize their liberty and freedom is less secure today than yesterday. All it takes is for a mulatto degenerate putting a clothesline around his neck and pointing you out. If you don't think this can happen where you live, you are wrong, they are everywhere.

Are you suggesting that a white heterosexual non-Hollywood corn-fed Nebraska farm-boy Conservative would NOT have been treated the same way judicially if he had faked a racist hate crime, blaming fictitious black males wearing Obama-logo 'Forward' T-shirts?

upload_2019-3-26_12-41-45.jpeg

So 24 hours earlier Smolettes lawyer is named as a co-conspirator in the Avenatti Nike case. And all of a sudden charges are dropped? There’s def way more to this

Mark Geragos' firm is representing me in another matter and I can tell you the ripple-effect is reaching far and wide....everything and everybody Avenatti touched is up to their ass in alligators.

As a defense attorney of over ten years I’ve never seen anything like this. This smells bad.

I suggest looking into the bank accounts of those involved might be prudent

No need.

Look no further than michelle obama

Boy howdy, did this thread bring out the snowflakes!
How is it that you are always on the side of the ass-hurt leftists and race-baiting twats?

Did you not see the Chicago Police Superintendent Press Conference?

Did you not see the video of the two cohorts with MAGA hats?

This is societal fraud and depravity at its very core.

That little faggot (not that there's anything wrong with that) disparaged MILLIONS of people with his fraud.

I don't ever want to hear the words White Privilege again. The next person that cries white privilege needs to be stoned to death.

This is a CLEAR example of commie little black homo^^ privilege. This IS evidence of inequality.

^^not that there's anything wrong with that

I honestly haven't closely followed the details of this case. Did they determine those two brothers didn't attack him after all and it was a couple Trump supporters? They must have evidence that what he said was true to drop everything like this.

Michele "Micheal" Obama's former Chief of Staff contacted the anti-American DA to drop the charges! Recall that is why the anti-American DA originally recused herself!

The Prosecutor had to recuse herself because Barak and Michele Obama were interfering in the Investigation and Prosecution.

The prosecutor in the case was so pissed that Trump got off scott free they said that if the white dude dont go to jail they'll make sure the black dude doesn't.

I've never seen charges dropped with so much evidence staring them right in the face.

It's a good day to be black in America.

Forum List

Back