Charges: Bemidji man shot 17-year-old girl after she told him not to ride mower in..

Hopefully we never see you frogmarched into jail for shooting people.

You seriously should not have guns.

Not only do I own guns, I co-own a gun store. I hope I never have to shoot anyone, but if it happens you can be assured it will be an Obama supporter.

Hopefully you will be arrested before you do that.

People like you are a blight on society and dangerous.

Arrested before committing a crime?

The thought police are more dangerous than anyone in society.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Not only do I own guns, I co-own a gun store. I hope I never have to shoot anyone, but if it happens you can be assured it will be an Obama supporter.

Why on earth would I be arrested? In the course of defending myself, I will deliver a fatal blow to anyone that threatens me. And since the majority of violent crime comes from the black community and knowing that ninety percent of blacks support Obama, it is reasonable to assume that if I must kill someone it will more than likely be an Obama supporter.

You think only the state should have arms, so why would anyone heed the idiocy you post, shallow?

I have over 20 fire arms as well, Comrade. Does the prevalence of armed peasants make you rethink the plan of kicking in doors at 2 AM?

You're another one that definitely should not have any firearms.

You are clearly a coward.

Yes, you think that only those in crisp brown shirts, jack boots, and sporting an "O" armband should be armed.

obama_soldier_of_hope1-423x560.jpg

But then, you are not what anyone would consider sane.

Why on earth would I be arrested? In the course of defending myself, I will deliver a fatal blow to anyone that threatens me. And since the majority of violent crime comes from the black community and knowing that ninety percent of blacks support Obama, it is reasonable to assume that if I must kill someone it will more than likely be an Obama supporter.

You wouldn't be delivering any fatal blow, you would be shooting someone.

And threat levels for you guys are surprisingly low.

You've already identified that someone being black and an Obama supporter is a threat to you.

Hopefully before you shoot, you get locked up.

Arrested for failing to take an oath of loyalty to Obama, Comrade?

Only dangerous to those who would seek to do violence against us. Don't try to kill, maim, rob, rape, or steal - and you have nothing to fear.

Thankfully I live in a state that would arrest a person like yourself that perceives the world as wanting to them harm so they must carry a gun, shoot first and ask questions later.

You think only the state should have arms, so why would anyone heed the idiocy you post, shallow?

I have over 20 fire arms as well, Comrade. Does the prevalence of armed peasants make you rethink the plan of kicking in doors at 2 AM?

You are clearly a coward.

Nah.

Cowards carry guns.

Men rely on their dukes.

My bet is you got about six assault weapons strapped to you now.

:lol:

Forum List

Back