Charges: Bemidji man shot 17-year-old girl after she told him not to ride mower in..

May he get life without parole.

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly
What are ya, liberal? :)

Execute the fucker. Something redeeming about him we want him out in the world in a few years? Because of mandatory minimums for drug offenses and prison overcrowding, violent offenders frequently get out serving less than half their sentences. Why risk public safety? He's obviously sociopathic and violent. Just end the problem.
No I am not liberal. If the girl lived to tell about what was done to her, I don't see a reason to get rid of him yet, but why he shot her in the first place is why I think that the rest of his life should be spent in a jail cell.

God bless you and the girl always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

And if I buy an 'assault' rifle, my desire to kill someone would be no greater than before I laid eyes on it.

If I have an assault rife, it is for self defense, not to play joker in a crowded theater or get revenge on a bunch of school children.

But by your own admission, the reason why you can't do that thing you get all upset about when we bring it up is because you have bi-polar issues.

People should be very concerned that you can get a gun easily.

The only way this gets posted is if it involves a 'gun nutter' right? Purely pathetic. Using death for politics. Both parties do it, and I cannot stand it.

Um, yeah, if you shoot a 17 year old because she told you to keep off her lawn, thre's a high probability that you are a gun nutter.

I thought it was a guy having a "bad day"? Anyone can have. A "bad day", can't they?

cars aren't designed to kill people. Guns are.

So, yes, a higher level of scrutiny is required.

Canada and Germany already get this.

But they don't have the National Rampage Association working for the rights of crazy people to get guns.

Yet cars kill people everyday, and guns are designed to fire a projectile, not kill people. If they were actually designed to kill people there would be no gun ranges anywhere because they would be killing people.

I noticed that you ignored me proving how stupid your support of background checks is, why is that? Can't deal with the fact that you are wrong?

Here's the difference.

Cars, Air Planes, Motorcycles, Knives, Hammers and Axes..weren't designed with the specific function to kill human beings.

Assault Rifles and Handguns are designed to kill Human Beings..and specifically to do so.

When you purchase one of these items, the possibility you will do that increases enormously.

And that's why VERY STRIGENT background checks should be done on people that want to own firearms.

It should not because they want to play joker in a movie theater or have a grudge against a school teacher..

I have over 20 forearms. They must all be defective because none has killed a single human.

You're as retarded and your handle.

The only way this gets posted is if it involves a 'gun nutter' right? Purely pathetic. Using death for politics. Both parties do it, and I cannot stand it.

Um, yeah, if you shoot a 17 year old because she told you to keep off her lawn, thre's a high probability that you are a gun nutter.

There is a higher probability that anyone that calls a carzy man a gun nutter is just plain stupid.

Let's theorize for a moment. Let's say I'm a random gun owner who reads Sallow's post. How does that event allow you to take away my guns? Moreover, why is he using the death of this girl to promote gun control?

You two are sick in the head.

Last edited:
It's amazing how low the far left and far right will go to push their political agenda.

This is a story about an amazing young lady, who survived an attack, by a deranged individual.

Sometimes you can't fix crazy, no matter what the head shrinkers say.

My best wishes to the young lady, and my hope is that they would put the animal who shot her down like the dog he is.

But had he been black , it would be the story of the breakdown of the black family and the tailspin of culture in the inner city.

Only white shooters are "deranged."

Let's theorize for a moment. Let's say I'm a random gun owner who reads Sallow's post. How does that event allow you to take away my guns? Moreover, why is he using the death of this girl to promote gun control?

Did she die? That's sad.

This bastard should the the death penalty then...

Yet cars kill people everyday, and guns are designed to fire a projectile, not kill people. If they were actually designed to kill people there would be no gun ranges anywhere because they would be killing people.

I noticed that you ignored me proving how stupid your support of background checks is, why is that? Can't deal with the fact that you are wrong?

Here's the difference.

Cars, Air Planes, Motorcycles, Knives, Hammers and Axes..weren't designed with the specific function to kill human beings.

Assault Rifles and Handguns are designed to kill Human Beings..and specifically to do so.

When you purchase one of these items, the possibility you will do that increases enormously.

And that's why VERY STRIGENT background checks should be done on people that want to own firearms.

It should not because they want to play joker in a movie theater or have a grudge against a school teacher..

I have over 20 forearms. They must all be defective because none has killed a single human.

Hopefully we never see you frogmarched into jail for shooting people.

You seriously should not have guns.

You think only the state should have arms, so why would anyone heed the idiocy you post, shallow?

I have over 20 fire arms as well, Comrade. Does the prevalence of armed peasants make you rethink the plan of kicking in doors at 2 AM?

YOu mean why is he using the fact that someone who had no business ever owning a gun should be a good reason why you should have gun control? Hmmmm.

Isn't that what you do in policy. You see something that is wrong, and you propose things to fix it?

Sensible Person:"Wow, there was a three car pileup on Elm and Maple! We need a stop sign on that corner!"

Wingnut: "How dare you use this tragedy to promote your pro-traffic control agenda?"

YOu mean why is he using the fact that someone who had no business ever owning a gun should be a good reason why you should have gun control? Hmmmm.

Isn't that what you do in policy. You see something that is wrong, and you propose things to fix it?

Sensible Person:"Wow, there was a three car pileup on Elm and Maple! We need a stop sign on that corner!"

Wingnut: "How dare you use this tragedy to promote your pro-traffic control agenda?"

Have yo figured out a way for background checks to see the future yet?

[

Sure.

It's the same way that jobs find out who isn't going to be a nutjob on the workplace.

You talk to former employers and co-workers and acquaintances...

Again, whenever you have a mass shooter, everyone in their lives knows they were nuts.

Maybe if they asked those people BEFORE they let him have a gun.

[

Sure.

It's the same way that jobs find out who isn't going to be a nutjob on the workplace.

Again, whenever you have a mass shooter, everyone in their lives knows they were nuts.

Seriously?

Why do employers hire people that come in and shoot up the office if they can see the future that way?

You think only the state should have arms, so why would anyone heed the idiocy you post, shallow?

I have over 20 fire arms as well, Comrade. Does the prevalence of armed peasants make you rethink the plan of kicking in doors at 2 AM?

You're another one that definitely should not have any firearms.

[

Sure.

Seriously?

Why do employers hire people that come in and shoot up the office if they can see the future that way?

Usually, they don't if they bother to do the background checks.

It's the ones that don't that often have the problems.

Here's the difference.

Not only do I own guns, I co-own a gun store. I hope I never have to shoot anyone, but if it happens you can be assured it will be an Obama supporter.

Not only do I own guns, I co-own a gun store. I hope I never have to shoot anyone, but if it happens you can be assured it will be an Obama supporter.

Hopefully you will be arrested before you do that.

People like you are a blight on society and dangerous.

Forum List

Back