Charges against WI governor Scott Walker

Scott Walker is being investigated for election law violations, embezzlement, and misconduct in office. Even if charged, that doesn't mean he's guilty. That's how our legal system works. You are innocent until it's been proven that you are guilty.

Course, Republicans don't really believe in our justice system. Or any part of the government. They want to control it so they can turn it into a type of Christian Taliban. That much is clear.

Blagovich (remember him?) Palin (I know y'all remember her) Jim Gibbons-Nevada (doubt if anyone remembers him), while not CURRENTLY sitting, did have legal defense funds WHILE sitting.

:eusa_whistle:

Well, it won't be long now. We'll know by next Tuesday just how dumb or smart Wisconsinites are. My guess is they are about 50-50.

Scott Walker is being investigated for election law violations, embezzlement, and misconduct in office. Even if charged, that doesn't mean he's guilty. That's how our legal system works. You are innocent until it's been proven that you are guilty.

Course, Republicans don't really believe in our justice system. Or any part of the government. They want to control it so they can turn it into a type of Christian Taliban. That much is clear.

It's only clear to you.

When Mitt is elected, let's hope he finds someone better than Eric Holder who will actually do his job.

Obama has shown time and time again he is a constitutional scholar only in the sense that he thinks he knows how to get around it's purpose. That much is very very very clear. What is so sad is that so many liberals actually think he is legitimate.

It's only clear to you.

When Mitt is elected, let's hope he finds someone better than Eric Holder who will actually do his job.

Obama has shown time and time again he is a constitutional scholar only in the sense that he thinks he knows how to get around it's purpose. That much is very very very clear. What is so sad is that so many liberals actually think he is legitimate.

I completely agree, his "knowledge" regarding the constitution was obtained in an effort to work around what's legal and what's not. Obama may be a slick lawyer with a great speaking voice but as far as I can see it only makes him an excellent used car salesman. :)

I like Scott Walker's attitude, kick butt, take names and do what has to be done for the people. He could care less if people like him as long as he does the job he was elected to do. I think the people of Wisconsin are sick of the temper tantrums and whining by the Unions and their ilk.

If charges are filed, it's just another of those costly, ignorant things the Dems are doing to the people of Wisconsin. Walker won, if you don't like the guy, don't vote for him. If he wins, wait til the next election cycle. Isn't that what the left is telling us about Obama??

Wouldn't it be hysterical if Walker squeaked by his recall, but ended up going to jail instead of serving out his term? :lol:

What kind of anarchist are you? Trying to overthrow the system for your own benefit.

I sell cars naturegirl. What's your point?

My point is even with his Harvard degree Obama isn't smarter than anyone else. In fact, he's quite dumb. I guess I should have said Obama would be good at selling used cars that were overpriced, had transmission problems and bald tires. He could convince some that with a little $$$ it would be a great car. He can talk mindless people into anything because he says what they want to hear. ;)

I have a very good friend that owns a car dealership, so I'm sorry if I insulted you and other honest car dealers. Please accept my apologies. :redface:

Why bother waiting if the charges are solid?

Sure, but it's charges and not a conviction. If charges are brought up, the wingnuts can cry foul. If he avoids the recall, and is then charges, they have no bitch about it being a political dirty trick. It also makes the morons who support him feel like idiots.

Pressing false charges is what the dnc does to reps it really hates.

It's a vile underhanded and well worn tactic.

I prey for the day it's used against them just so I can hear them wail.

dear fucking idiot,

did you ever hear about the DOJ scandal under Bush.

Yeah that was when Bush stacked the DOJ illegally with christian right wing church school lawyers and prosicuted people for fake shit.

Then they got caught

what republicans do is say any prosicution of a republican is false.

you people have not one shread of decency left

Forum List

Back