Charges against WI governor Scott Walker

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
OK, now that I have your attention...

To all the liberal posters who, in multiple threads, keep screaming about Walkers defense fund, or that he is being investigated, or that he 'will' be indicted...

what for?

What, exactly, are you so certain that Walker will be indicted for? Give us specific charges, and back them up with evidence.

Otherwise, kindly shut the fuck up and get on with your trolling.

Chris should be the first libtard in here, with a laundry list of actual charges, since he's posted repeatedly that Walker WILL be indicted.

To all the liberal posters who, in multiple threads, keep screaming about Walkers defense fund, or that he is being investigated, or that he 'will' be indicted...

what for?

What, exactly, are you so certain that Walker will be indicted for? Give us specific charges, and back them up with evidence.

All you can ever say is shut the fuck up. Sorry that you are so simple- minded.
Just as posters post on here about birthers.
Take a read and try to be objective, which is impossible for a faux news hack like yourself.
Scott Walker and the Secret "John Doe" Investigation Explained (Updated) | Mother Jones

what for?

All you can ever say is shut the fuck up.
Really? I say that in every post? Odd, I don't recall saying that in every post. Perhaps you could link to every post where I've said that, and we can count them together?

Sorry that you are so simple- minded.
Likewise, I'm sure.

Oh God, you're a BIRFER? That explains a lot.

Take a read and try to be objective, which is impossible for a faux news hack like yourself.
You seem to labor under the misapprehension that I only post FOX (you called them FAUX) as a source. Please, link to all the posts I've used FOX as a source on, and let's count them, shall we?

Scott Walker and the Secret "John Doe" Investigation Explained (Updated) | Mother Jones
Mother Jones? :rofl:

Funny. I read the entire piece. I don't see any mention of anything Walker did wrong, or any charges filed against Walker. Did I miss them?

my comments about in blue...

what for?

Really? I say that in every post? Odd, I don't recall saying that in every post. Perhaps you could link to every post where I've said that, and we can count them together?

Likewise, I'm sure.

You seem to labor under the misapprehension that I only post FOX (you called them FAUX) as a source. Please, link to all the posts I've used FOX as a source on, and let's count them, shall we?

Funny. I read the entire piece. I don't see any mention of anything Walker did wrong, or any charges filed against Walker. Did I miss them?

And if you had read my comment or post you half-wit, it made no mention about charges, only that he has a defense fund and then it challenged someone like you....to mention a sitting governor that has one.
Talk about being stupid.
So if you don't know what you are talking about...to quote you....shut the fuck up.

Who doesn't think the world of Scott Walker! like I mentioned earlier, Walker is going to be the most famous man in America next week, and at the same time, Obama will be in the watermelon office trying to find new ethnic groups to add to the GOP hate list.

Likewise, I'm sure.

And if you had read my comment or post you half-wit, it made no mention about charges, only that he has a defense fund and then it challenged someone like you....to mention a sitting governor that has one.
Talk about being stupid.
So if you don't know what you are talking about...to quote you....shut the fuck up.

you really are not very bright, are you.

You think that since no other sitting governor has a defense fund, yet several past governors had them while in office, there is some sort of difference. There isn't. A sitting governor has a defense fund. Past governors have had defense funds. No difference. The fact you seem to think there is a difference shows your complete lack of intelligence.

So, since you don't know what you are talking about...to quote you....shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

Talk about being stupid.

You think that since no other sitting governor has a defense fund, yet several past governors had them while in office, there is some sort of difference. There isn't. A sitting governor has a defense fund. Past governors have had defense funds. No difference. The fact you seem to think there is a difference shows your complete lack of intelligence.

So, since you don't know what you are talking about...to quote you....shut the fuck up.

Still ant come up with one sitting governor that has a defense fund can you idiot ass.
SO shut your fucking cake hole dicksmoker.

Talk about being stupid.

Still ant come up with one sitting governor that has a defense fund can you idiot ass.
SO shut your fucking cake hole dicksmoker.

That's all you ever say to anyone... 'shut your fucking cake hole dicksmoker'.

You are a monumental mental midget if you think the fact that past governors had legal defense funds is different than current governors having them. I would venture to guess not a single other liberal leaning poster on this board would agree with you that 'it's different'.

Not a single fucking LIBTARD asshat has come forth to state what the charges, they are so fucking certain Walker will be hit with, actually will be!

Every libtard asshat who claimed Walker is guilty or claimed he will be charged or will be indicted, is a fucking moron and liar.

Who knows? Certainly not Christine, Dickless Fuck, Huggy, or any of the other libtard ass-hats that are too cowardly to come into this thread and state exactly WHAT they believe Walker will be charged and convicted for.

what for?

It's the typical scenario. They can't win--so they file frivolous charges that cost the taxpayers to defend. It's simply the "reaction" after the fact.

Who knows? Certainly not Christine, Dickless Fuck, Huggy, or any of the other libtard ass-hats that are too cowardly to come into this thread and state exactly WHAT they believe Walker will be charged and convicted for.

He's accused of being a Republican while in office.

Forum List

Back