Charges against WI governor Scott Walker

how people like to post or comment on politic forums and argue from emotional irrationality and not facts. So here is the answer to why the charges were not filed before the election, if they do have them: There is a code that forbids them from filing charges within sixty days of an election, so that there is no appearance of trying to influence said election. Also, in these types of situations, it is common practice for the state, in this case DA John Chisholm, to defer to the DOJ, which is why he also hasn't filed charges against Walker yet.

The news of this just started leaking out a few days before the recall. I had little doubt that Walker would win. He had almost 10 times the money. But I do know that it is looking more and more likely he will probably be charged with illegal campaign funding, wire fraud and co-conspirator in embezzlement to finance illegal campaign fraud.

So walker will probably not finish his term anyway. However, that would mean Kleefisch would take his place and she is no step up.

how people like to post or comment on politic forums and argue from emotional irrationality and not facts. So here is the answer to why the charges were not filed before the election, if they do have them: There is a code that forbids them from filing charges within sixty days of an election, so that there is no appearance of trying to influence said election. Also, in these types of situations, it is common practice for the state, in this case DA John Chisholm, to defer to the DOJ, which is why he also hasn't filed charges against Walker yet.

The news of this just started leaking out a few days before the recall. I had little doubt that Walker would win. He had almost 10 times the money. But I do know that it is looking more and more likely he will probably be charged with illegal campaign funding, wire fraud and co-conspirator in embezzlement to finance illegal campaign fraud.

So walker will probably not finish his term anyway. However, that would mean Kleefisch would take his place and she is no step up.

link to cited statute please?

looking? probably? still, nothing but opinions. no evidence or facts. My, how people like to post or comment on politic forums and argue from emotional irrationality and not facts.

Filing charges would be a fire storm the Democrats can't afford. Not going to happen.

Scott Walker is being investigated for election law violations, embezzlement, and misconduct in office. Even if charged, that doesn't mean he's guilty. That's how our legal system works. You are innocent until it's been proven that you are guilty.

Course, Republicans don't really believe in our justice system. Or any part of the government. They want to control it so they can turn it into a type of Christian Taliban. That much is clear.
Linkie linkie!

OK, now that I have your attention...

To all the liberal posters who, in multiple threads, keep screaming about Walkers defense fund, or that he is being investigated, or that he 'will' be indicted...

what for?

What, exactly, are you so certain that Walker will be indicted for? Give us specific charges, and back them up with evidence.

Otherwise, kindly shut the fuck up and get on with your trolling.

All you can ever say is shut the fuck up. Sorry that you are so simple- minded.
Just as posters post on here about birthers.
Take a read and try to be objective, which is impossible for a faux news hack like yourself.
Scott Walker and the Secret "John Doe" Investigation Explained (Updated) | Mother Jones

SOME folks see "smoke" and automatically jump to the conclusion "there must be fire."

The Mother Jones synopsis you offered does provide a bit of smoke.

Not seeing any actual "fire" however.

Truthmatters, you're pissing in the wind. I recommend you pay attention to facts you have conveniently dismissed from public notice:

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that it has obtained documents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) related to the 2007 investigation and arrest of eight St. Louis, Missouri, workers from the “community organization” Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) for violation of election laws and voter fraud.
The documents include handwritten notes from FBI investigators interviewing canvassers working with Project Vote, an ACORN affiliate. Among the highlights from the FBI handwritten notes:

In addition to the hand-written notes, the documents also include copies of the arrest warrants, criminal case cover sheets and court documents. In April 2008, all eight ACORN employees involved in the scandal pled guilty to voter registration fraud.

Source: Judicial Watch Obtains New FBI Documents Regarding ACORN Voter Fraud Investigation | Judicial Watch

That is what the left do. Everyone must be like them and agree with them.
If not, then get rid of them at all costs.
They don't like policies of Repubs so they use the courts and recalls to get them out.

So the Demmie plan is to find someone who embezzled from Walker, confuse the issue by blaming Walker for not knowing about it by labeling him a co-conspirator because someone else is dishonest.

I'm here to tell you the public will see through this lie and will never vote Democrat again due to trust issues you are proferring to this and other boards, some of who will gulp it down hook line and sinker.

The problem with Democrats, is they fully believe everyone else is too stupid to live, so get a hatchet and disable them when they shove them down.

The Democrats are proving beyond a shadow of a doubt only that they are the poorest sportsmanship advocates around the world.

I have a hunch dealing a blow to the state of Wisconsin by Democrats is behind all this baloney.

You guys are like the spurned lover who kills her "If I can't have her, nobody else can either. POW!"

Idiotic, it is. Disengage the hubris, or you could wind up eating even more.

...have still not been filed. Additionally, the investigation has been going for 2 years, and Walker is not even the one being investigated!

Suck it, haters.

...have still not been filed. Additionally, the investigation has been going for 2 years, and Walker is not even the one being investigated!

Suck it, haters.

bump

Only one or two posters noted any alleged charges, I have noted that what his close assistants did when he was in COUNTY government isn't relevant. I gather you are obsessed with Walker; he was not voted out mid term, speaks on reconciliation, and no official misconduct as Governor has been an issue. Carry on with random obscenities.

I "bumped" for you this time, you are welcome.:lol:

Suck it, haters.

bump

Only one or two posters noted any alleged charges, I have noted that what his close assistants did when he was in COUNTY government isn't relevant. I gather you are obsessed with Walker; he was not voted out mid term, speaks on reconciliation, and no official misconduct as Governor has been an issue. Carry on with random obscenities.

I "bumped" for you this time, you are welcome.:lol:

well then, since you're not one of the haters, you can safely ignore the thread, can't you?

link to cited statute please?

looking? probably? still, nothing but opinions. no evidence or facts. My, how people like to post or comment on politic forums and argue from emotional irrationality and not facts.

still waiting for that statute.

it's been 2 years this 'investigation' has been going. No charges or even an admission that Walker is under investigation himself.

Bubkus

OK, now that I have your attention...

To all the liberal posters who, in multiple threads, keep screaming about Walkers defense fund, or that he is being investigated, or that he 'will' be indicted...

what for?

What, exactly, are you so certain that Walker will be indicted for? Give us specific charges, and back them up with evidence.

Otherwise, kindly shut the fuck up and get on with your trolling.

You know if they can't link to something or a credible source--it's simply best to ignore them. Really is should be a requirement on this board for being able to start any new thread on any topic. It would certainly help to clear up the clutter on this political board.

Forum List

Back