Chaos

The Chaos that is Trump is starting to affect the global markets

Why did Putin want Trump as President?

Chaos

Trump thrives on chaos, confusion and turmoil. Trump will gladly destroy this country as long as he gets to star in the final climatic scene.
and many righties thought the same of Obama......

Thought stupidly. Every metric says you're lying.
really?....you are going to tell me that no righties here thought Obama was going to destroy this Country?........

Had he more time, he would have.

That is how you define the Trump presidency
Chaos in his calibet as he works one Secretary against the other and constantly fires anyone who raises their head
Chaos in foreign policy as he destroys long standing aliances and supports dictators
Chaos in the economy as he starts senseless trade wars and the economy collapse on uncertainty
Chaos in the military as he fires his Generals and ignores their advice

Look Idiot, you remind me of the neighbor who constantly comes over at night in the dark and trashes your yard, kills your lawn, sets fire to your shrubs, slashes your patio cushions, kills your family pet, then tries to break into your home, rob it and steal your car, then calls the newspaper up to report the commotion that you don't seem to be able to keep a very orderly quiet home and that you don't much like living next to me and calls for a meeting with the community board to have me evicted. :rolleyes:

No one here is buying any of you turdhead's flaming leftwing bullcrap. We love Trump. Trump is good. A breath of fresh air. Good for the country. The very fact that you protest him so much 24/7 proves it.

Chaos in his calibet as he works one Secretary against the other and constantly fires anyone who raises their head

Chaos in foreign policy as he destroys long standing aliances and supports dictators

Chaos in the economy as he starts senseless trade wars and the economy collapse on uncertainty

Brilliantly stated.

The return of the chaos president

Bush: I predicted Trump would be a 'chaos president'

Reliable Allies Refuse to Defend a President Content With Chaos

I guess the fundamental question is whether this president wants the best advice of experienced people when it comes to national security,” Leon E. Panetta, who served as defense secretary under President Barack Obama, said in an interview, “or whether he just wants those that will blindly go along with whatever he decides to tweet.”
Thanks for confining post #2 dude.

Why did Putin want Trump as President?

Chaos
Putin cares more about this country than Democrats.

Who warned us about the Boston Bombers? Who insisted we let those innocent refugee boys go?

So much so that he selected our President
cool.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 10.11.19 AM.png

Look Idiot, you remind me of the neighbor who constantly comes over at night in the dark and trashes your yard, kills your lawn, sets fire to your shrubs, slashes your patio cushions, kills your family pet, then tries to break into your home, rob it and steal your car, then calls the newspaper up to report the commotion that you don't seem to be able to keep a very orderly quiet home and that you don't much like living next to me and calls for a meeting with the community board to have me evicted. :rolleyes:

No one here is buying any of you turdhead's flaming leftwing bullcrap. We love Trump. Trump is good. A breath of fresh air. Good for the country. The very fact that you protest him so much 24/7 proves it.

Why does it sound like you’re the neighbor in the above scenario?

If it weren't chaos rumpy would have no policies.

Did you think that up all on your own?
Please don't answer, we already know.
Sorry but you know nothing!

You can't handle the truth, Junior.
I can discern truth and lies far better than you.

You and all the pygmies in New Guinea...
Out of thoughts?

Forum List

Back