Chaos

I'm beginning to think you are a robot. Or mentally ill. I can't figure out which one yet. They are making those AI responders better and better.

The Great Obama is universally considered one of the greatest Presidents of the modern era

c105a089-c272-4067-972e-ba74a40ae387.jpg

Based on his actual accomplishments I would have to ask whose opinions are they asking and if they are stacking him up against the likes of the Bushes and Carter, then OK. But if they are stacking him up against JFK and Truman and TR and FDR then I would laugh in their faces. He doesn't hold a candle to any of those I mentioned. He was at best a mediocre president, and when the actual real facts of his presidency finally get out he will probably end up being reviled.
The Great Obama is a top ten president

How he doesn't have any legacy left, Trump destroyed it all
Trump destroyed nothing that can’t be returned as soon as he leaves office
It will take years to recover US reputation in the world.

That is how you define the Trump presidency

Chaos in his calibet as he works one Secretary against the other and constantly fires anyone who raises their head

Chaos in foreign policy as he destroys long standing aliances and supports dictators

Chaos in the economy as he starts senseless trade wars and the economy collapse on uncertainty

Chaos in the military as he fires his Generals and ignores their advice

Most of the chaos is a just a poison pill left in the machinery of state by President Trump's predecessor, B. Hussein O.

Things like putting Trannies into infantry units and "deals"with long standing enemies like Cuba and the senior member of the Axis of Evil, Iran, without making it clear to those dictators that the deals were to expire in January 2009, just make it a lot more difficult that it would need to be.

Further, on the domestic front, Obama really fouled up the Health Care system with his ACA, refusing to repair those damages either.

The chaos was pre-planned by the leftists who crapped all over the WH for 8 years.
Since Day 1
Trump has created his own crisis

Since Day 1

Trump vowed to drain the swamp and is actually doing it.

All of the swamp creatures are freaking out as their habitat dries up, and that's your chaos.

I suppose if Trump conducted business in the same failed way as his predecessors, the swamp creatures wouldn't be in chaos.

The Great Obama is universally considered one of the greatest Presidents of the modern era

Based on his actual accomplishments I would have to ask whose opinions are they asking and if they are stacking him up against the likes of the Bushes and Carter, then OK. But if they are stacking him up against JFK and Truman and TR and FDR then I would laugh in their faces. He doesn't hold a candle to any of those I mentioned. He was at best a mediocre president, and when the actual real facts of his presidency finally get out he will probably end up being reviled.

If only it was that easy

Obama and Hillary were able to patch relations with our allies. They convinced them it was temporary 9-11 craziness and that we would return to stable leadership

Then came Trump who has insulted every one of our allies and disrupted decades long aliances

I don’t think our allies trust us not to elect another Republican President again

Since Day 1

Trump vowed to drain the swamp and is actually doing it.

All of the swamp creatures are freaking out as their habitat dries up, and that's your chaos.

I suppose if Trump conducted business in the same failed way as his predecessors, the swamp creatures wouldn't be in chaos.
The swamp is bigger than ever.
A few examples:
Wilbur Ross said he divested a stock holding — but he didn’t

Trump admin paid $14 million to hire just two border agents

95 new undisclosed Trump appointees

Inauguration pay-to-play

and Zinke ethics disaster.
tons more, no time.

How come? I don't see any difference now, from when Obama was president.

If only it was that easy

Obama and Hillary were able to patch relations with our allies. They convinced them it was temporary 9-11 craziness and that we would return to stable leadership

Then came Trump who has insulted every one of our allies and disrupted decades long aliances

I don’t think our allies trust us not to elect another Republican President again

If by "patch" you mean sell us out to their friends so that they could make a buttload of money then yeah, but if you mean actually helping the little guy in America then you are flat wrong.

If only it was that easy

If by "patch" you mean sell us out to their friends so that they could make a buttload of money then yeah, but if you mean actually helping the little guy in America then you are flat wrong.
It’s a conspiracy damn it!

A conspiracy I say!

If only it was that easy

It’s a conspiracy damn it!

A conspiracy I say!

If the shoe fits. You haven't presented anything that supports your claim. I see a lot that counters it though.

Forum List

Back