Chant with me: Usa, usa, we're #1

As long as you wave the symbol of tyranny and oppression upside down or just burn it.

Now Christian, no.1 in incarcerations means that we bring criminals to justice rather than allow them to roam free to break laws again.

BULLSHIT.

It means that the powers-that-be have sworn to defend and support the Prison Industrial Complex.

Criminalize everything . Jail everyone.

We wouldn't be if we could increase the numbers of capital punishment related crimes. Every person on death row should be offed on one single day. we could make it a holiday. We could call it "Justice Day."

I really don't want my tax dollars being used to keep someone locked up for life, over stealing a jacket. If you're fine with that, don't bitch about high taxes.

Over 3,000 US prisoners serving life without parole for non-violent crimes | World news | theguardian.com

You're right, our system is broken. Those who are have lengthy crimes without parole should be those who commit violent crimes.

Three thousand less prisoners isn't going to change our tax structure. Marijuana crimes should be misdemeanors. Televisions in prisons should be closed circuit tv used for drug rehab. only.

The system isn't broken. The people are.

What a crock of shit. The system and people are broken. How can you say the system isn't broken, especially with "for profit" prisons?

Incarcerated means they had no parenting because they came from a broken single parent home in the projects living on food stamps in a high crime area. thanks liberals. Thanks LBJ Great Society.

We wouldn't be if we could increase the numbers of capital punishment related crimes. Every person on death row should be offed on one single day. we could make it a holiday. We could call it "Justice Day."

Another ignorant post of the day....

Not near as ignorant as your babble about how poor, innocent, widdle , prwisnors have to be punished. What about the victims you fucking prick.

Decider must work at the Civil Rights Division of the Holder Justice Department.

Another ignorant post of the day....

Not near as ignorant as your babble about how poor, innocent, widdle , prwisnors have to be punished. What about the victims you fucking prick.

You moron, I'm talking about our prisons being filled with people for petty crimes and non violent drug users. I never said we don't need prisons, and everyone should be set free. I am addressing why we rank # 1 in incarceration. Try to keep up. Idiot.

No, I thank you for your comment because it shows how ignorant you are. Crusader Frank is 100% correct. Blacks vote Democrat 90% of the time. Where has it got them?

Are you trying to make a point?

Democrats need a permanent victim class of impoverished people, and it is also the people with the highest incarceration rate.

You might want to do a little research to see who's profiting from those private prisons.

As long as you wave the symbol of tyranny and oppression upside down or just burn it.

Now Christian, no.1 in incarcerations means that we bring criminals to justice rather than allow them to roam free to break laws again.

I disagree. There are people doing life for petty crimes (3 strikes you're out) and the prisons are full of non violent drug users. Our currents system helps no one who has a drug problem rehabilitate, and they just keep going back.

Our system is broken.

Actually, our society is broken.

I disagree. There are people doing life for petty crimes (3 strikes you're out) and the prisons are full of non violent drug users. Our currents system helps no one who has a drug problem rehabilitate, and they just keep going back.

Our system is broken.

Actually, our society is broken.

I don't argue that, but this thread is about our broken prison system....and it is broken.

Forum List

Back