Chant with me: Usa, usa, we're #1

As long as you wave the symbol of tyranny and oppression upside down or just burn it.

Now Christian, no.1 in incarcerations means that we bring criminals to justice rather than allow them to roam free to break laws again.

I disagree. There are people doing life for petty crimes (3 strikes you're out) and the prisons are full of non violent drug users. Our currents system helps no one who has a drug problem rehabilitate, and they just keep going back.

Our system is broken.

Last edited:
We could fix that easy.

Take mary jane off the felony llst. Then start executing career criminals. Surely we can afford one bullet per criminal. :badgrin:

As long as you wave the symbol of tyranny and oppression upside down or just burn it.

Now Christian, no.1 in incarcerations means that we bring criminals to justice rather than allow them to roam free to break laws again.

I disagree. There are people doing life for petty crimes (3 strikes you're out) and the prisons are full of non violent drug users. Our currents system helps no one who has a drug problem, and they just keep going back.

Our system is broken.

They had 3 chances, they didn't want to contribute anything decent to society, so take them out of society for good! No one makes them start using, so why should they be our problem, when decent hard working people decided to do things the right way? Like I said, execute all career criminals.

It also means that 25% of worlds prison population is in America, with 400 of those prisons privatized and allowing companies to use them nearly as slave labor. Every combat helmet, and piece of clothing the U.S. military uses is manufactured by the corporate slaves. This type of profitability trickles down and gives incentive for an increasingly violent, militarized police state to crack more heads and put more people in Jail on silly charges when crime is at historical lows and police violence continues upward for no apparent reason.

Easy solution for that. Stop committing crimes. Stop criminalizing everything. Be decent people.

I disagree. There are people doing life for petty crimes (3 strikes you're out) and the prisons are full of non violent drug users. Our currents system helps no one who has a drug problem, and they just keep going back.

Our system is broken.

They had 3 chances, they didn't want to contribute anything decent to society, so take them out of society for good! No one makes them start using, so why should they be our problem, when decent hard working people decided to do things the right way? Like I said, execute all career criminals.

I really don't want my tax dollars being used to keep someone locked up for life, over stealing a jacket. If you're fine with that, don't bitch about high taxes.

Over 3,000 US prisoners serving life without parole for non-violent crimes | World news | theguardian.com

It also means that 25% of worlds prison population is in America, with 400 of those prisons privatized and allowing companies to use them nearly as slave labor. Every combat helmet, and piece of clothing the U.S. military uses is manufactured by the corporate slaves. This type of profitability trickles down and gives incentive for an increasingly violent, militarized police state to crack more heads and put more people in Jail on silly charges when crime is at historical lows and police violence continues upward for no apparent reason.

That's so true. If there's anything that shouldn't be privatized, it's prisons. They guarantee that they will keep them 99% occupied.

With a promise like that, does anybody think there's a chance for rehabilitation?

Our system is broken.

I really don't want my tax dollars being used to keep someone locked up for life, over stealing a jacket. If you're fine with that, don't bitch about high taxes.

Over 3,000 US prisoners serving life without parole for non-violent crimes | World news | theguardian.com

You're right, our system is broken. Those who are have lengthy crimes without parole should be those who commit violent crimes.

Three thousand less prisoners isn't going to change our tax structure. Marijuana crimes should be misdemeanors. Televisions in prisons should be closed circuit tv used for drug rehab. only.

I disagree. There are people doing life for petty crimes (3 strikes you're out) and the prisons are full of non violent drug users. Our currents system helps no one who has a drug problem rehabilitate, and they just keep going back.

Our system is broken.

Actually, many prisons do have programs for folks who have chemical addictions (drugs/booze). Obviously they aren't real good programs or that'd have some kind of success rate.

You're right, our system is broken. Those who are have lengthy crimes without parole should be those who commit violent crimes.

Three thousand less prisoners isn't going to change our tax structure. Marijuana crimes should be misdemeanors. Televisions in prisons should be closed circuit tv used for drug rehab. only.

The system isn't broken. The people are.

3,000 is the number of people doing life for petty crimes. That does not include everyone in prison for non violent drug charges, or the people who are innocent of the crime they were charged with.

Forum List

Back