Changes of opinion on Sugar ray Leonard

dateLess

Rookie
Dec 10, 2009
Peoria Arizona
I thought it was a crock him coming forward telling most of his fights he was high on cocaine. Me personally did not need to know that. He was not my favorite fighter. Duran was my favorite. I think he should have just kept that to himself. Until I heard that I thought of him as a good fighter.

I thought it was a crock him coming forward telling most of his fights he was high on cocaine. Me personally did not need to know that. He was not my favorite fighter. Duran was my favorite. I think he should have just kept that to himself. Until I heard that I thought of him as a good fighter.

chappelle_james.jpg

You want me to change your userID for you or be my best f-ing friend?:eusa_eh:

You thought this was a question, right? You ain't using that userID on this board. Clear it up for you?

Choose another. I'll change it for you.

Or I can let the mods have you.

Your choice.

I'm affected slightly to the negative unless someone tells me a coke habit makes that big of a difference in boxing ability for the positive.

IF being high at the time of the fight does more "good" for your abilities than the trouble being a junkie is the other 364 days of training then I lower my opinion significantly.

Forum List

Back