Change.Gov Promises Were All Lies

It's because of inequality lol...

-Geaux

Obama speeches aren't ripping the nation apart. When you have a political party that is 90% white celebrating the murder of a black child right out on a public streets, that part of the nation is already divided and separate. Then you look at where they are based and the history of that part of the nation, you realize it simply hasn't been talked about for some time. But Right Wing Conservative Confederate Republicans are definitely showing who they are and what they stand for.

The demonrat belief that black MEN have a right to beat up whoever they want without anyone fighting back is what's ripping the country apart. It should. If any part of the country is to be saved, the nation needs to be ripped apart. Think of separating out liberals as amputating a diseased limb.

That's not how I would characterize their belief. What you describe is actually a symptom of a broader destruction of the concept of individual responsibility. The bigger the Nanny State, the less each person is responsible for his actions...unless said person is part of the political opposition, in which case he is a target (even if he has done nothing wrong).

Yup, I was right -- you're utterly incapable of understanding that simple concept.

Remind me again: Why is it you consider yourself intelligent, and conservatives stupid?

It's the conservative leadership that considers their base stupid. And with good reason. During the last election, they tried to put a "pioneer of outsourcing" into office. Remember, Mitt ran on a platform of bringing immigrants with degrees here and cutting education in this country. At the time, the Republican base thought that was "genius".
I suspect the GOP leadership believes the base is simply too stupid to learn. They knew they had the white vote sewn up.
You didn't answer the question, dumbass.

Why is it you consider yourself intelligent, and conservatives stupid?

I consider myself "thoughtful". I consider conservatives, for the most part, to be racist reactionary bullies with a history of violence. And there are so many reasons it's not possible to list them all. But here are a few.

Their support for a mentally unstable and concealed weapon carrying child killer.

Turning a teenager who went to the store to get candy and Ice Tea before a game into a dangerous thug that needed to be "put down".

Supporting the fetus and ignoring the baby.

Trickle down.

Let him die.

I could sit here all day and pump out this stuff. There is so much and none of it made up or exaggerated.

I consider rdean to be a moron because only 6% of his brain cells are alive.

POLITICIANS LIE??????
newborn-poochy-lip.jpg

:evil:

Well, this IS an outrage!!!

And when they do while raising money they should be criminally charged with fraud. That would put a stop to that shit.

Yeah, congress oughta pass a law preventing their membership from raising money.

:eusa_whistle:

That'll Happen Any Day.

:eusa_eh:

They PROMISE!

I would guess Daily Kos.

It's the conservative leadership that considers their base stupid. And with good reason. During the last election, they tried to put a "pioneer of outsourcing" into office. Remember, Mitt ran on a platform of bringing immigrants with degrees here and cutting education in this country. At the time, the Republican base thought that was "genius".
I suspect the GOP leadership believes the base is simply too stupid to learn. They knew they had the white vote sewn up.
You didn't answer the question, dumbass.

Why is it you consider yourself intelligent, and conservatives stupid?

I consider myself "thoughtful".
Good Gaea, why?! You don't appear to be thoughtful at all. You have a list of prepared slogans, and respond to every thread with them.

That's not thoughtful. That's repetitious, boring, and intended to derail debate.
I consider conservatives, for the most part, to be racist reactionary bullies with a history of violence.
Based on what? Oh, yes -- the comments and actions of a few conservatives.
And there are so many reasons it's not possible to list them all. But here are a few.

Their support for a mentally unstable and concealed weapon carrying child killer.

Turning a teenager who went to the store to get candy and Ice Tea before a game into a dangerous thug that needed to be "put down".

Supporting the fetus and ignoring the baby.

Trickle down.

Let him die.

I could sit here all day and pump out this stuff. There is so much and none of it made up or exaggerated.
When you paint the entire group of conservatives with this brush, yes, you are making it up and exaggerating it.

But then, you also believe yourself to be thoughtful ( :lol: ), so your judgement is seriously impaired.

-Geaux

Obama speeches aren't ripping the nation apart. When you have a political party that is 90% white celebrating the murder of a black child right out on a public streets, that part of the nation is already divided and separate. Then you look at where they are based and the history of that part of the nation, you realize it simply hasn't been talked about for some time. But Right Wing Conservative Confederate Republicans are definitely showing who they are and what they stand for.

But a President trumpeting inequality is irresponsible and intolerable.

He needs to quit making excuses and pandering to the lower classes

-Geaux

Last edited:
He needs to stop his Permanent Campaign; it's an organ for hyper partisanship and divisiveness.

But he won't. In fact, he is amping it up by paying Organization for Action (former ACORN operatives) to be ObamaCare navigators. Just think what they will do with your SS #, financial data, and health history.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Indeed, If I were him, I'd fly to Hawaii and set up a remote Maui White House for the next few years.

-Geaux

Indeed, If I were him, I'd fly to Hawaii and set up a remote Maui White House for the next few years.

And this little guy would be happy as well.

-Geaux

Last edited:

Forum List

Back