Chanel's Beauty Tip of the Day

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
I started using Latisse, eyelash growing drops, in July. (no I am not spamming my business) and if any of the ladies are interested, it really, really, really works.

Even my husband noticed and started calling me Betty Boop. I think that was a compliment. Better than Tammy Fay I guess. :confused:

Anywho... Just thought I'd share.

eyelashes-lg.jpg

I started using Latisse, eyelash growing drops, in July. (no I am not spamming my business) and if any of the ladies are interested, it really, really, really works.

Even my husband noticed and started calling me Betty Boop. I think that was a compliment. Better than Tammy Fay I guess. :confused:

Anywho... Just thought I'd share.

This lady put the drops in the wrong place.

Attachments

• 8.9 KB · Views: 160
is this the stuff that can pigment your irsis? what are the side effects when you stop using it?

"Increased brown iris pigmentation has occurred when similar medications were instilled directly into the eye to treat elevated intraocular pressure/glaucoma. Although iris pigmentation was not reported in clinical studies with LATISSE®, patients should be advised about the potential for increased brown iris pigmentation which is likely to be permanent."

It is possible for hair growth to occur in other areas of your skin that LATISSE® frequently touches. :eek:

Any excess solution outside the upper eyelid margin should be blotted with a tissue or other absorbent material to reduce the chance of this from happening. It is also possible for a difference in eyelash length, thickness, fullness, pigmentation, number of eyelash hairs, and/or direction of eyelash growth to occur between eyes. These differences, should they occur, will usually go away if you stop using LATISSE. ®

What happens if I stop using LATISSE®?
If you stop using LATISSE,® your eyelashes are expected to return to their previous appearance over several weeks to months.

Any eyelid skin darkening is expected to reverse after several weeks to months. Any darkening of the colored part of the eye known as the iris is NOT
expected to reverse and is likely permanent.

LATISSE® Home | LATISSE® — the first and only FDA-approved eyelash growth treatment
----------
Bimatoprost - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Potentially Harmful "Cosmetic" Eye Product Seized

I don't know. I think I'll stick with mascara...

I have brown eyes I'm not sure if I'd try it if they were blue. Haven't experienced any side effects. My dermatologist has actually used it on bald spots on women.Its not approved for that yet but he's certin that its coming And it works

If I start to look like those pictures I'd prob stop using it or crawl under a rock.

I have three bros woth long gorgeous eyelashes and I got stuck with short ones. Never learned how to use false ones even though I tried dozens of times. They're pretty cool now. A couple of my girlfriends are going to try it.

Might be a good stock pick. Owned by the Botox people.

I spend thousands on stupid beauty products that don't do a damn thing. This was money well spent.

I have brown eyes I'm not sure if I'd try it if they were blue. Haven't experienced any side effects. My dermatologist has actually used it on bald spots on women.Its not approved for that yet but he's certin that its coming And it works

If I start to look like those pictures I'd prob stop using it or crawl under a rock.

I have three bros woth long gorgeous eyelashes and I got stuck with short ones. Never learned how to use false ones even though I tried dozens of times. They're pretty cool now. A couple of my girlfriends are going to try it.

Might be a good stock pick. Owned by the Botox people.

I spend thousands on stupid beauty products that don't do a damn thing. This was money well spent.
Their site says the effects reverse if the medication is stopped. Do you see yourself using this long-term? Looking online, it seems to cost around $120-130 for 2.5 cc*. How long does that last?

*btw, that's $181,680 per gallon.

Perhaps you're right. I should buy stock in that LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back