CDZ Challenge to Trump Opponents > How Can You Justify the "HATE" Label ?

Fear mongering creates a climate of hate. It is the foundation laid by demagogues and has existed for a thousand years. Too bad Trumpsters are too biddable to understand his rhetoric is that of a person who deceives others, especially in order to trick them out of their vote.
As stated in the OP, those who criticize Trump are compelled to offer more than just hollow rheteroic. Substance is required. Anyone can holler "Fear mongering"....that's easy....it is another thing to SHOW where & how there is fearmongering, and that legitimate fears and real dangers are not present.

In this thread, there have been no proofs displayed of any lies, fearmongering, or hate from Donald Trump. Quite the contrary I have shown where there is fearmongering among the Trump opponents (ie, baseless fear of Trump), there is HATE (ie. hate against Trump and his supporters, with violence against them), and the Trump opponents here have been anything but truthful. Not hardly.

I also have shown where there is plenty of good reason to hate and fear those of Mexico attacking & pillaging America, as well as the international jihad, including the many US Muslim Brotherhood groups clearly intent on overthrowing the US govt, trashing the Constitution, and setting up an Islamic state. The Brotherhood hasstated this in their Explanatory Memorandum, and despite numerous demands, thay have never disavowed the Memorandum, and still vow to destroy America and all of western civilization.

Wanna see "HATE" ? Here's a cop hit by a rock thrown by a Trump opponent. He could have been killed. I hope the creep who threw it got arrested for attempted murder >> (and where ate the Trump supporters at Hillary rallies doing stuff like this ? They don't - they are well-behaved, and don't even go to Hillary or Bernies events)

images

And remember this ? >> Facist Trump opponents using mass violence to suppress free speech in an American city (Chicago) A national disgrace >>

1603112116-Trump-Rally-In-Chicago-Postponed-Due-To-Riot.jpg

HERE is the HATE. And it's from the Trump OPPONENTS, not Trump or his supporters..

images

Exactly my point.
You have no point. I'm wondering if you will ever make one. Not that I especially care. If you come in and post mindless nothings, and establish nothing, that's YOUR problem. No one else's.

Fear mongering creates a climate of hate. It is the foundation laid by demagogues and has existed for a thousand years. Too bad Trumpsters are too biddable to understand his rhetoric is that of a person who deceives others, especially in order to trick them out of their vote.
As stated in the OP, those who criticize Trump are compelled to offer more than just hollow rheteroic. Substance is required. Anyone can holler "Fear mongering"....that's easy....it is another thing to SHOW where & how there is fearmongering, and that legitimate fears and real dangers are not present.

In this thread, there have been no proofs displayed of any lies, fearmongering, or hate from Donald Trump. Quite the contrary I have shown where there is fearmongering among the Trump opponents (ie, baseless fear of Trump), there is HATE (ie. hate against Trump and his supporters, with violence against them), and the Trump opponents here have been anything but truthful. Not hardly.

I also have shown where there is plenty of good reason to hate and fear those of Mexico attacking & pillaging America, as well as the international jihad, including the many US Muslim Brotherhood groups clearly intent on overthrowing the US govt, trashing the Constitution, and setting up an Islamic state. The Brotherhood hasstated this in their Explanatory Memorandum, and despite numerous demands, thay have never disavowed the Memorandum, and still vow to destroy America and all of western civilization.

You single out a minority of the demographic (Mexicans, Muslims) as does Trump. You are a very good representative of a Trumpster. It must suck to be scared to the core as you seem to be, and fear in animals - make no mistake, we are animals - results in a fight or flee response. The Trump stump speech is directed to create such a response, and your post is evidence it works.

You single out a minority of the demographic (Mexicans, Muslims) as does Trump. You are a very good representative of a Trumpster. It must suck to be scared to the core as you seem to be, and fear in animals - make no mistake, we are animals - results in a fight or flee response. The Trump stump speech is directed to create such a response, and your post is evidence it works.
Not the slightest bit close. I have been protectionistic regarding the Mexican invasion (which liberals are generally ignorant of) for 40 years, and the Muslim jihad since the 1990s. All long before Trump got into politics. I could probably tutor Trump on both of these things (and you too). Yes, it does suck to have fear, but it is better to be knowledgable and thereby fearful of the dangers that exist, than to be ignorant and vulnerable.

If anybody isn't aware of how much they don't know, one look at my Islamization Quiz will cure that quickly. Of all the liberals who have taken it, 5% is the highest grade ever attained (most got zero).

I urge everyone in America to educate themselves on Islamization ASAP, so as to get a clear focus on the ramifications of the 2016 presidential election. There are good books on the market available for this, written by knowledgable protectionist authors such as Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, Pamela Geller, and Paul Sperry. There are also websites that explain clearly what most Americans are oblivious to. A good example is the one by Billionbibles.org. Despite the name, it's information is generally simply objective truth and recent history regarding Islam and Islamization, without reference to Christianity or the Bible.

A thorough study of this website, including clicking all the internal links on the right side of the Islamization page, will bring even the most hardcore Muslim supporter into reality, and having to face the facts about this massive sedition silently occuring throughout the US , while most Americans are asleep at the wheel.

Many liberals reading this, will quickly jump up with the invalidation card (a favorite defense), and try to discredit the source, but there is no invalidating FACTS and actual events that have occured by the thousands, and continue to occur.

Islamization of America - True Facts, Figures & People

Last edited:
If you didn't perceive it as your problem, you wouldn't feel compelled to respond to it.
Not at all. I respond to many things that aren't what I consider to be a "problem" Something doesn't have to be a problem to warrant a response. To think it would be, borders on pathological.

Not the slightest bit close. I have been protectionistic regarding the Mexican invasion (which liberals are generally ignorant of) for 40 years, and the Muslim jihad since the 1990s. All long before Trump got into politics. I could probably tutor Trump on both of these things (and you too). Yes, it does suck to have fear, but it is better to be knowledgable and thereby fearful of the dangers that exist, than to be ignorant and vulnerable.

If anybody isn't aware of how much they don't know, one look at my Islamization Quiz will cure that quickly. Of all the liberals who have taken it, 5% is the highest grade ever attained (most got zero).

I was born and raised in San Francisco, the block I lived on was multicultural - next door was a family from Central America, across the street a Mexican family and a Chinese family a few doors down from them. We had Irish, German and Mutts (like me, French, German, Italian and Romanian mix), a gay man lived two doors down from us and around the corner a family from American Samoa . The first time I got drunk, I was with a Greek, a Russian and an Irish, all friends from my Jr. Hi School.

I have no fear of diversity, nor do I hate anyone based on their color, faith or political leanings; I judge people on their character, what they say, and what they do. Trump and Trumpsters fail that test.

I was born and raised in San Francisco, the block I lived on was multicultural - next door was a family from Central America, across the street a Mexican family and a Chinese family a few doors down from them. We had Irish, German and Mutts (like me, French, German, Italian and Romanian mix), a gay man lived two doors down from us and around the corner a family from American Samoa . The first time I got drunk, I was with a Greek, a Russian and an Irish, all friends from my Jr. Hi School.

I have no fear of diversity, nor do I hate anyone based on their color, faith or political leanings; I judge people on their character, what they say, and what they do. Trump and Trumpsters fail that test.
FALSE! I was born and raised in New York City, a more culturally diverse city than San Francisco (look it up), and so was Trump. My mother was an immigrant from Denmark, and my paternal grandparents immigrated from Central America, and I speak Spanish fluently. Trump is also married to an immigrant, and some of his kid's spouses are Jewish.

For you to say that you "judge people on their character, what they say, and what they do" shows that you are not well versed on what we're talking about here. This isn't about individuals. It is about 2 subversive and imperialistic forces that America is under attack from >> Mexico (and now a few other countries as well) and the Muslim Brotherhood, as well as ISIS and the general international jihad. It has nothing to do with race or ethnicity.

One of the countries attacking our economy and tax treasuries along with Mexico (although much less quantitatively) is Ireland, which has 50 - 100,000 illegal aliens in the US (most in New York), who just like Mexicans, steal jobs from Americans, and pillage our economy by means of remittances$$ and welfare by the misinterpretation of the 14th amendment, the anchor baby racket, and false documentation. And, like all immigrants (legal or illegal) get solicited for the VOTES by Hillary Clinton.

Likewise, with Islam (a subversive ideology masquerading as a religion), its seditionists come in all colors, and from many countries. This isn't about hating people. It is about DEFENDING America from those who are attacking it > VERY SILENTLY, and invisible to most Americans.

CDZ - Brief Expose' Of The Mexican Invasion Of The United States (1950-2016)

Illegal? Better if you're Irish

071211_clinton_immigration_SWIFF.jpg

Last edited:
I was born and raised in New York City, a more culturally diverse city than San Francisco (look it up), and so was Trump.

Tell us about the :lmao: cultural diversity of the elite social caste Trump grew up among. An overview of his classmates from one of the several prep schools he flunked out of would do as a shortcut.

FALSE! I was born and raised in New York City, a more culturally diverse city than San Francisco (look it up), and so was Trump. My mother was an immigrant from Denmark, and my paternal grandparents immigrated from Central America, and I speak Spanish fluently. Trump is also married to an immigrant, and some of his kid's spouses are Jewish.

For you to say that you "judge people on their character, what they say, and what they do" shows that you are not well versed on what we're talking about here. This isn't about individuals. It is about 2 subversive and imperialistic forces that America is under attack from >> Mexico (and now a few other countries as well) and the Muslim Brotherhood, as well as ISIS and the general international jihad. It has nothing to do with race or ethnicity.

One of the countries attacking our economy and tax treasuries along with Mexico (although much less quantitatively) is Ireland, which has 50 - 100,000 illegal aliens in the US (most in New York), who just like Mexicans, steal jobs from Americans, and pillage our economy by means of remittances$$ and welfare by the misinterpretation of the 14th amendment, the anchor baby racket, and false documentation. And, like all immigrants (legal or illegal) get solicited for the VOTES by Hillary Clinton.

Likewise, with Islam (a subversive ideology masquerading as a religion), its seditionists come in all colors, and from many countries. This isn't about hating people. It is about DEFENDING America from those who are attacking it > VERY SILENTLY, and invisible to most Americans.

Those who are here and cannot legally be employed, or are abusing the H-1B visa are employed, mostly, by American Business, or business (such as contractors) who are not licensed and yet are hired by Americans citizens (landscape garners, roofers, concrete and general labor - take a ride by the local Home Depot and see them waiting for a job).

Those who are here and cannot legally be employed, or are abusing the H-1B visa are employed, mostly, by American Business, or business (such as contractors) who are not licensed and yet are hired by Americans citizens (landscape garners, roofers, concrete and general labor - take a ride by the local Home Depot and see them waiting for a job).

I support efforts to cut off the head of the leadership (drone warfare) and seeking out the source that provides money to the terrorists. I don't support Trumps efforts to paint all Muslims and Mexicans with a broad brush.

Question:

Why does Drumpf get a pass on EVERYTHING? He's a liar, a cheat, a thief and worse but RWNJs make excuses for him. He is everything the right says they hate but they make excuses for every single outrageous, illegal, immoral, unethical thing he does. He's named in 169 federal lawsuits and of course, sues others as a hobby. Anyone want to bet that if he loses, he'll sue the US?

The worse he is, the more toxic and un-American he is, the more they love him.

13245243_1726252984311518_3811562269017410503_n.jpg

You would do exactly the same thing. It is business and a business decision.

hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1.jpg

Forum List

Back