CDZ Challenge to Trump Opponents > How Can You Justify the "HATE" Label ?

Don't forget his imaginary wall.

What little he says is lies though and we know he'll flip flop tomorrow. Then he'll flip flop back again.

My objection to him is not so much his "hate", the kkk/fascist views, Commie wife, the lies about barring Muslims or even the hundreds and hundreds of other lies he has told.

He has no position on any thing. Nothing. As long as he can yammer on about how wonderful he is, he seems to do okay but the very moment he ventures into a serious comment, he gets lost very quickly. He just can't do it.

My objection is that I believe, and mental health professionals have said, he's actually mentally ill.

And he does plan to take the US down, has stated he wants a "worker party" and would not hesitate to borrow money from China because he says, he can "make a deal".

In a word, he's daft.
1. The "wall" has nothing to do with HATE against any ethnicity. It is PROTECTION from illegal foreign intrusion.

2. What evidence do you have of any "lies" ? (and what does that have to do with the topic about the word HATE ?)

3. WHAT "kkk/fascist views" ? Got a source ? A link ? Got anything ? "Commie wife" ? Upon what do you base THAT ?

4. How is barring Muslims a lie ? :confused-84: WHAT "hundreds of lies" ? Name ONE, if you can.

5. I just posted 27 positions of Trump, from his website and book Crippled America. If you haven't read them, maybe that's why you don't know. MSNBC won't tell you.

6. Present one shred of evidence from Republican "mental health professionals", about Trump's mental health.

7. Where have you gotten this stuff about a "worker party" and "borrow money from China" ? Sounds ridiculous to me.

8. Sounds like you have been guzzling the liberal Trump-bashing propaganda lunacy, and you have confirmed what I warned against in the OP. You haven't presented one shred of evidence for anything you've said. It's all HOT AIR, and not connected to the topic >> the word HATE.

Last edited:
Then the second half of the post is extraneous, yet the OP won't tell you you're OFF TOPIC in uppercase letters. Stick to declaring your hate for Trump opponents. Do you think they should be silenced? If so, how?
How about if YOU try to answer the question of the OP, Mr Dodge ?.... instead of asking him questions.

I was not aware that I needed your permission to respond to another poster.

The worst thing about Trump isn't really his hatred for people who are different. That's just a symptom of his real problem: Insecurity. He's a thin-skinned, scared little boy in a bloated old man's body. He bristles at anything even resembling criticism. Combining that kind of temperament with nuclear codes is insane. Giving it diplomatic powers is bad enough.

The worst thing about Trump isn't really his hatred for people who are different. That's just a symptom of his real problem: Insecurity. He's a thin-skinned, scared little boy in a bloated old man's body. He bristles at anything even resembling criticism. Combining that kind of temperament with nuclear codes is insane. Giving it diplomatic powers is bad enough.
You have no qualification in this thread to say "his hatred for people who are different", because you've been challenged to show evidence of that, and you have not done so. Bristling isn't so bad. I'd rather have bristling than a wimp like Obama who says "Thank you" to those who insult him, and then bows down to them.

Trump's toughness is a GOOD quality, and a breath of fresh air, after the awful 7 years we've been through. That's why he's getting so many votes. And I don't think you have his "temperament" identified quite right.

He has no position on any thing. Nothing. As long as he can yammer on about how wonderful he is, he seems to do okay but the very moment he ventures into a serious comment, he gets lost very quickly. He just can't do it.

Oh did somebody say something about "Positions" ?

Trump has called for a SAFE ZONE to be established in Syria for Syrians endangered by ISIS, to be guarded by massive military power of a coalition of nations. He also took a position against Obama's ludicrous allowance of 185,000 unvettable Syrians to come to America (now known as the "ISIS pipeline" or "Trojan Horse"), and called it "suicide" (I agree).

Trump also has positions listed on 7 important issues, in his campaign website (which critics seem to be overlooking) with extensive details on how to deal with them >>

1. US-China Trade Reform

2. VA Reform

3. Tax Reform

4. 2nd Amendment Rights

5. Immigration Reform

6. Pay For the Wall

7. Healthcare Reform

In addition to all these, MANY more issues are covered in Trump's new book Crippled America. These are >>

1. Education,

2. Health Care Expansion

3. Infrastructure,

4. Financial institution money laundering,

5. Nuclear weapons,

6. the US military,

7. Iran "deal",

8. US debt,

9. Cyber-warfare,

10. Energy,

11. Excess business regulation

12. Social Security,

13. Special interest lobbying,

14. Unemployment,

15. Outsourcing/Tariffs,

16. The Media,

17. The Constitution,

18. American traditional values,

19. Government waste & fraud

20. The court system,

In addition to these 27 items of POLICY CONTENT, Trump is continually coming out with more and more SPECIFIC issues every day, as current events illuminate them. Nevertheless, Trump-bashers continue riding merrily along with the "no position" line. They should be nailed by truth-tellers, every time they do.

Some of the NOT "best people" Mexico is sending us >>>

220107mexicans2.62183822_std.jpg

Nothing untrue on those signs but ...

Mexico isn't "sending us" anyone.

OTOH, many large corporations advertise for illegal workers to come to the US to work. This was discussed at length in the documentary "Food Inc".

Question:

Why does Drumpf get a pass on EVERYTHING? He's a liar, a cheat, a thief and worse but RWNJs make excuses for him. He is everything the right says they hate but they make excuses for every single outrageous, illegal, immoral, unethical thing he does. He's named in 169 federal lawsuits and of course, sues others as a hobby. Anyone want to bet that if he loses, he'll sue the US?

The worse he is, the more toxic and un-American he is, the more they love him.

13245243_1726252984311518_3811562269017410503_n.jpg

Two words: Serge Kovaleski.
Do you have a physical ailment involving your fingers that prevents you from typing ?

Like I said, you got challenged. You failed to meet the challenge. Any problem with that, state your case.... IN SENTENCES. OK ?

Nothing untrue on those signs but ...

Mexico isn't "sending us" anyone.

OTOH, many large corporations advertise for illegal workers to come to the US to work. This was discussed at length in the documentary "Food Inc".
The "sending" issue has already been resolved, and not the way you say. Try reading the thread before you come tumbling in here late. And as far as corporations advertising for illegal workers, SHOW PROOF of that, and I will agree they should be jailed and fined.

Lastly, did you read the OP ? It's quite short. Here is part of it >> "Be prepared to present specifics, and back them up with source/link evidence. Forget hollow rhetoric attacks. All they do is show you have no substance to present, thereby minimizing your stance, and becoming more victories for Trump."

PS - if you agree with the guys in the picture, you're a racist.

Mr. Kovaleski does. You have no idea who he is.
What I have no idea of is any rebuttal you have about the link I posted, that you claimed did not agree with what I was saying. That''s because you haven't offered any. This is a DEBATE forum, not a DODGE forum. Let me know when you come up with guts enough to stand up for your claims.

Question:

Why does Drumpf get a pass on EVERYTHING? He's a liar, a cheat, a thief and worse but RWNJs make excuses for him. He is everything the right says they hate but they make excuses for every single outrageous, illegal, immoral, unethical thing he does. He's named in 169 federal lawsuits and of course, sues others as a hobby. Anyone want to bet that if he loses, he'll sue the US?

The worse he is, the more toxic and un-American he is, the more they love him.

13245243_1726252984311518_3811562269017410503_n.jpg

So maybe the lawyers are doing the lying , not Trump. That's what your picture says.

Last edited:
One can only shake their heads and laugh at Trump-bashers talking about civility. The Trump-bashers go to Trump's rallies just to be UNcivil, including fighting, throwing rocks and eggs at Trump supporters and police. Over 100 of them have been arrested (may be much higher than that). At Hillary and Bernies rallies, no Trump supporter has rioted, thrown rocks or eggs or assaulted anybody. Not one. And not one arrest has been made of a Trump supporter. Quite a contrast.

So far a few people in this thread have thrown the word hate and hate speech around. NONE have done what I asked for in the OP. To present source/link evidence, to present specifics, to present SUBSTANCE to back up their claims about HATE. Just a bunch of worthless, hollow posts.

NO the topic is about Trump opponents. My post was very clearly directed toward those and to people like you.

Then the second half of the post is extraneous, yet the OP won't tell you you're OFF TOPIC in uppercase letters. Stick to declaring your hate for Trump opponents. Do you think they should be silenced? If so, how?

Blah blah, smoke smoke, gobble gobble.

Blah blah, smoke smoke, gobble gobble.
Don't even answer his stupid troll question, Mike. It's an insult to your intelligence and the thread itself. Oh yeah like Trump supporters are really trying to silence Trump opponents, right ? Sheesh! It's not only a reverse of what's going on, it's also off topic.

There is your challenge, Trump-bashers. We keep seeing signs held by Trump opponents at Trump rallies. They say "STOP THE HATE". What "hate" ? What are you talking about ? Be prepared to present specifics, and back them up with source/link evidence. Forget hollow rhetoric attacks. All they do is show you have no substance to present, thereby minimizing your stance, and becoming more victories for Trump.

You have the floor. You think you have evidence of Trump hating somebody ? Here's your chance to put it out here. Tell us HOW. Let's hear it.

Fear mongering creates a climate of hate. It is the foundation laid by demagogues and has existed for a thousand years. Too bad Trumpsters are too biddable to understand his rhetoric is that of a person who deceives others, especially in order to trick them out of their vote.

Forum List

Back