cereal killer is a menace

I have no idea what his politics are, Yurt. As an Admin I think he does an excellent job. He is running a big board and running it quite well. If he banned 5 people I'm sure there were some rules being broken. I've been an administrator and owner of a board before and it is a headache. You should do it for a day and try handling the complaints! Very time consuming.

I have no idea what his politics are, Yurt. As an Admin I think he does an excellent job. He is running a big board and running it quite well. If he banned 5 people I'm sure there were some rules being broken. I've been an administrator and owner of a board before and it is a headache. You should do it for a day and try handling the complaints! Very time consuming.

pssssssssssst....check which forum this is in

and then keep your embarrassment to yourself

pssssssssssst....check which forum this is in

and then keep your embarrassment to yourself

lol! Sorry!

Forum List

Back