CEO Pulls from NFL Advertising

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Breaking: Huge CEO Takes Stand, Hits NFL With Devastating News

love this quote:
“When I see Colin Kaepernick lecturing the ‘oppressed’ wearing a Fidel Castro T-shirt you realize the hypocrisy to this stupidity,” Jones stated , according to The Chattanoogan. “I love America. They have the right to protest and I have the right to turn off the channel and place our ads elsewhere.”

the hypocrisy is pretty amazing to say you're being repressed while flaunting known oppressors.

I noticed that Castro shirt and couldnt help but laugh. Dude is either completely ignorant or a divisive political hack.

Last edited:

love this quote:
“When I see Colin Kaepernick lecturing the ‘oppressed’ wearing a Fidel Castro T-shirt you realize the hypocrisy to this stupidity,” Jones stated , according to The Chattanoogan. “I love America. They have the right to protest and I have the right to turn off the channel and place our ads elsewhere.”

the hypocrisy is pretty amazing to say you're being repressed while flaunting known oppressors.
Never heard of them......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

love this quote:

Never heard of them......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
doesn't matter. the movement has started. once one makes it ok and through the "Social Warriors" who won't come out to protest him, others will follow.

roll around and laugh at that.

love this quote:

Huge? That guy bought a failing company for $1.9 million after they declared bankruptcy. That's pennies to the NFL. Roger Goodell will sleep easy tonight.

love this quote:

Huge? That guy bought a failing company for $1.9 million after they declared bankruptcy. That's pennies to the NFL. Roger Goodell will sleep easy tonight.
i didn't put up the clickbait headline - i toned it down to what it was.

now - yes. true. but you think he's not watching closely at all this? if one left and cites this reason and gets positive press out of it (likely now w/o obama coming out and talking against it) others will follow because someone *else* is driving the social bandwagon for awhile.

I noticed that and couldnt help but laugh. Dude is either completely ignorant or a divisive political hack.
His company is failing and he's desperate for publicity. This will get him some for a few days. Maybe enough to keep the doors open through Christmas.
easy to discount and giggle, but you honestly think the NFL wants to see ANYONE taking this stance against them?

love this quote:

now - yes. true. but you think he's not watching closely at all this? if one left and cites this reason and gets positive press out of it (likely now w/o obama coming out and talking against it) others will follow because someone *else* is driving the social bandwagon for awhile.
The CTE issue is a far greater threat than this nonsense. A failing suit company isn't going to put a dent in the 10's of billions of dollars that are generated because of the NFL.

love this quote:

The CTE issue is a far greater threat than this nonsense. A failing suit company isn't going to put a dent in the 10's of billions of dollars that are generated because of the NFL.
them alone. no.

the danger/concern is/should be - who's next?

love this quote:

them alone. no.

Nobody that values the billions they earn from the NFL, certainly.

love this quote:

them alone. no.

we'll see.

I noticed that and couldnt help but laugh. Dude is either completely ignorant or a divisive political hack.
His company is failing and he's desperate for publicity. This will get him some for a few days. Maybe enough to keep the doors open through Christmas.
Lol bro, dont kick the can. We know you love you some castro
Go fuck yourself.

Fidel Castro Dead at 90...
:crybaby:

them alone. no.

we'll see.
We always do.

Forum List

Back