Megan Rapinoe Wins "Athlete Of The Year Award" - Gets Triggered

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

That is right folks. If you are not woke enough that idiot will call you out. She then claims she does not want attention.

She also claimed after crushing Glamour Magazine giving her an award that they should be shunned cause they did not back kaepernick enough.

Hey leftists, go ahead and explain to all of us in your pathetic hypocritical way, why kaepernick wearing a fidel castro shirt is so admirable to you. I will be paying attention and for those idiots thinking that issue is about freedom of speech are just people that need to be taken out to the end of the driveway in a big can.

One. the idiot kaepernick is not being put into prison, so his freedom is not being taken away.

Two, it is perfectly fine for the company that YOU CHOOSE to work for (in his case make millions from) to set policy that does not threaten their business. No one can just come out and chant political speech while on company time where you work. You won't go to prison but you will be fired and that is different....idiots.

Three, kaepernick made $40 million from the NFL and is collecting $50 million from Nike who has very bad labor practices. Go ahead and see what Nike did to that girl that ran for Oregon and see what happened there you pathetic left wing hypocrites. Then consider how kaepernick is collecting millions from them.

Explain how happy you are that kaepernick is collecting millions from Nike after watching that losers. Explain their labor practices in Vietnam and Pakistan and then tell us how much you all really care about the oppressed as you spit on Hong Kong citizens crying for freedom.

The left in this country and around the world are nothing but hypocritical bloated gasbags. All crying about fossil fuels and they are the biggest consumers of fossil fuels in the history of the world.
Show less

If that butt-ugly pink-haired freak is a "she", I'm the King of Siam.

The irony is that hateful intolerant SJW idiot suffers from the worst case of penis envy I have ever seen.

Oh, I think that ugly know it all moron (typical of every left wing woman) is a woman. It is rather obvious Freud observed women exactly like this.

The irony is that hateful intolerant SJW idiot suffers from the worst case of penis envy I have ever seen.

Oh, I think that ugly know it all moron (typical of every left wing woman) is a woman. It is rather obvious Freud observed women exactly like this.

Well if she envies my penis, I'd gladly give it to her.

But she'd have to stuff a sock in her mouth and wear a paper bag over her head first.

:04:

Forum List

Back