CEO Pulls from NFL Advertising

Breaking: Huge CEO Takes Stand, Hits NFL With Devastating News

love this quote:
“When I see Colin Kaepernick lecturing the ‘oppressed’ wearing a Fidel Castro T-shirt you realize the hypocrisy to this stupidity,” Jones stated , according to The Chattanoogan. “I love America. They have the right to protest and I have the right to turn off the channel and place our ads elsewhere.”

the hypocrisy is pretty amazing to say you're being repressed while flaunting known oppressors.
Never heard of them......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's because they don't supply The Dollar Store or Big Lots.

love this quote:
“When I see Colin Kaepernick lecturing the ‘oppressed’ wearing a Fidel Castro T-shirt you realize the hypocrisy to this stupidity,” Jones stated , according to The Chattanoogan. “I love America. They have the right to protest and I have the right to turn off the channel and place our ads elsewhere.”

the hypocrisy is pretty amazing to say you're being repressed while flaunting known oppressors.
Huge? That guy bought a failing company for $1.9 million after they declared bankruptcy. That's pennies to the NFL. Roger Goodell will sleep easy tonight.
But...for how long? This is getting press recognition and normal Americans applaud the move!

love this quote:

Huge? That guy bought a failing company for $1.9 million after they declared bankruptcy. That's pennies to the NFL. Roger Goodell will sleep easy tonight.
But...for how long? This is getting press recognition and normal Americans applaud the move!
"Normal" Americans? LOL! These nutjobs?

:rofl:

Enjoy your Sundays. You'll have more time to take up a new hobby. Congratulations and good for you!

List of hobbies - Wikipedia

love this quote:

Enjoy your Sundays. You'll have more time to take up a new hobby. Congratulations and good for you!

Yep. Normal, good patriot Americans.

love this quote:

so if they don't live their life in the way you approve of, they're not normal?

please. get over yourself.

love this quote:

Wow. You don't even realize the hypocrisy in that post.

love this quote:

Yep. Normal, good patriot Americans.

Lol okay. Think he'll take up birdwatching on Sundays? :laugh:

love this quote:

Fantastic, I am boycotting the NFL and trying to boycott anyone who sponsors them, this is a good start but Nike, McDonalds, Coca Cola etc need to be put on notice.

love this quote:

guess not. but then again i'm not laughing and mocking the choices people make with how they spend their life.

guess not. but then again i'm not laughing and mocking the choices people make with how they spend their life.

That guy spent $200 to burn a Jersey. For 2,000 youtube views. :laugh:

his $200. people vent. how many people did the icebucket challenge to have less views?

his $200. people vent. how many people did the icebucket challenge to have less views?

Did you pay $200 dollars for water and a bucket? :rofl:

And that was to raise money for a good cause. This guy burned his Jersey because players protested Trump's attacks on their free speech.

And that was to raise money for a good cause. This guy burned his Jersey because players protested Trump's attacks on their free speech.
and it's his free speech he's exercising you're making fun of now.

and i'm the one missing the hypocrisy/irony.

I'm making fun of this guy spending $200 for nothing. You can praise him if you want. It's your right to free speech, of course. :laugh:

I'm making fun of this guy spending $200 for nothing. You can praise him if you want. It's your right to free speech, of course. :laugh:
not praising anyone at all.

but i am going to stop playing with the village idiot.

bye.

Forum List

Back