Centrist Dem Leader: Has Committee Votes To Block Health Bill

them doing nothing looks like the best option to me

Oh yes, meanwhile the insurance companies continue to fuck the average american up the ass. Did you not hear the CEOs of these companies in Congress investigations when they said they would not change of their policy of dropping people whenever the fuck they feel like it?
Robert, you obviously have not been to a doctor with any major medical concerns. If you have a good medical insurance company that you pay about 250 bux a month for a family plan, you will justify that expenditure in the years' time you pay that amount, and you will receive excellent if not outstanding care. If you can't afford that amount of money, then there are other plans that cost less, but at least you are paying for your own medical coveralge and not relying on your neighbor to bail you out and pay for your coverage. Do you really want me/us to pay for a tonsil operation for your kid? Shouldn't you be responsible for taking care of the family you created? Read more, and educate yourself more about the responsibilities of insurance companies as well. They cannot legally drop you at their whim.

them doing nothing looks like the best option to me

Oh yes, meanwhile the insurance companies continue to fuck the average american up the ass. Did you not hear the CEOs of these companies in Congress investigations when they said they would not change of their policy of dropping people whenever the fuck they feel like it?
Robert, you obviously have not been to a doctor with any major medical concerns. If you have a good medical insurance company that you pay about 250 bux a month for a family plan, you will justify that expenditure in the years' time you pay that amount, and you will receive excellent if not outstanding care. If you can't afford that amount of money, then there are other plans that cost less, but at least you are paying for your own medical coveralge and not relying on your neighbor to bail you out and pay for your coverage. Do you really want me/us to pay for a tonsil operation for your kid? Shouldn't you be responsible for taking care of the family you created? Read more, and educate yourself more about the responsibilities of insurance companies as well. They cannot legally drop you at their whim.

The problem is that Robt. is a young man himself, and really hasn't experienced the reality of being an independent adult. I'm not saying that with any negative connotation. I do believe he is still a teenager.

Good news Harry. I just got this email:

Wow!! Thanks to your calls and emails on Friday, Rep. Dennis Kucinich's amendment to let states adopt single-payer healthcare passed the House Education and Labor Committee by 25-19.
Of course the insurance industry will try to kill the Kucinich amendment during future votes, so we will watch carefully and keep you posted.

hey great news Bo.....A good Teabagging this weekend i take it then?:lol:

Krystol should be shot on sight. He was the main liar about invading Iraq. I wish that punk ass bitch would try his luck in my neighborhood.

Huggy you would go to slug the guy and your back would go out....or you would go to kick him and miss and hit the door jamb.....:lol:

Obama came out today and said health care may not happen on his timetable after all.

Good thing for these "Blue Dog" democrats....the democratic party may just indeed save us.

I dont like the current system but I dont think the Congress' plan is very good.

I think everyone agrees that there needs to be something done about the ever rising cost of health care insurance in this country. But I WANT TO SHOP. I don't want one bill shoved down our throats when there may be a much better plan out there.

I really don't trust the federal government to run anything effectively. Social security/Medicare/Fannie/Freddie/ have all turned in to mega disasters--that we the taxpayer end up paying for. And every one of them run by the federal government.

Last edited:
Tough shit....Go on Medicare/Medicaid.

They're miracles....Haven't you heard??

Dude, stop being such a asshole. Honestly, we already know that Medicare/Medicaid aren't perfect. I can understand that you don't give a shit whether these people live or die.

At the heart of what you're stating is government regulation--which they can do without just taking over. You refer to it as "recision clause in the policy." The federal government could mandate that those clauses are taken out.

The government can do a lot to reduce health insurance premiums--without taking over.

Forum List

Back