Center For Public Integrity: Non-Partisan???

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Center For Public Integrity: Non-Partisan???

What do you say and can you say it without using Google or another search engine to look for validating or denigrating evidence to support your particular ideological view 0r worse, partisanship?

Do you even know the difference between ideology and partisanship?

Why do I ask these question? Before I post a story the Center for Public Integrity has published, I think it only fair to see how you perceive things

Soros donated money to them, but he also donated money to Republican candidates and conservative causes. :lol:

In The Buying of the President 2004, the Center For Public Integrity exposes Democratic and Republican donors. Yet who attacks the center, Democrats, both parties???

Soros donated money to them, but he also donated money to Republican candidates and conservative causes. :lol:

In The Buying of the President 2004, the Center For Public Integrity exposes Democratic and Republican donors. Yet who attacks the center, Democrats, both parties???

got a link?

This would be interesting to check out.

got a link?

This would be interesting to check out.

what, that the CPI exposes both Democrats and Republicans? :eusa_whistle:

From 1999 to present, Soros has indeed donated to Republicans.... well, actually, a Republican. The breakdown of his political campaign donations is:

Democrats: 98.83%
Republicans: 0.17%

He's donated a total of $3,480,776. $1,000 of it went to a Republican - John McCain in 1999.

George Soros Biography - Money,Politics, George Soros Biography, Campaign Contributions

It's beyond me how some people can consistently miss the fucking point. The point is that a lot of Republicans are just as progressive as the left. If people were smart enough to stop looking at the labels and look at policies and actions, it would be a lot easier to have rational discussions.

Happily, I am not stupid enough to think that many posters on this forum are intelligent enough to do that.

From 1999 to present, Soros has indeed donated to Republicans.... well, actually, a Republican. The breakdown of his political campaign donations is:

Democrats: 98.83%
Republicans: 0.17%

He's donated a total of $3,480,776. $1,000 of it went to a Republican - John McCain in 1999.

George Soros Biography - Money,Politics, George Soros Biography, Campaign Contributions

It's beyond me how some people can consistently miss the fucking point. The point is that a lot of Republicans are just as progressive as the left. If people were smart enough to stop looking at the labels and look at policies and actions, it would be a lot easier to have rational discussions.

Happily, I am not stupid enough to think that many posters on this forum are intelligent enough to do that.

So what about the Center for Public Integrity? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back