Census Cooked The Books On Employment Data

All of you who are carrying this man's water despite his destructive and corrupt record would demanding impeachment were he a Republican. Hyper partisanship is why government corruption runs rampant throughout D.C.

If he were a Republican, WE would also be demanding his impeachment.

But..... We are talking dimocraps here. The lowest form of life on Earth

Julius Buckmon, whistleblower.

But go ahead and ignore this. Seek some spin at the White House.

:lol:

They've got documentation.

Census ?faked? 2012 election jobs report | New York Post

The Census employee caught faking the results is Julius Buckmon, according to confidential Census documents obtained by The Post. Buckmon told me in an interview this past weekend that he was told to make up information by higher-ups at Census.

Think the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will pick it up?

Me neither

Julius Buckmon was fired from the census in 2010, as your article points out. How could he "blow the whistle" on something that supposedly occurred 2 years later?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters.." :)

Last edited:
In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.
The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

No wonder they wanted the Census under control of the White House.

Is Obama Politicizing the Census? - ABC News

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOMruZHWMAo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOMruZHWMAo[/ame]​

Any normal person would have bet the farm on Romney winning the election.
Did he lose?

Well....when one studies the machinations of the IRS restricting the influence of the Tea Party, and other conservative groups.....

....one has to wonder.

Well....today we find out that the Bureau of Labor Statistics fudged data to give Obama a boost he didn't earn nor deserve.

1. "In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

2. ...— from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated..... the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

3. .... two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.
And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today.

4. The Census employee caught faking the results is Julius Buckmon, according to confidential Census documents obtained by The Post. Buckmon told me in an interview this past weekend that he was told to make up information by higher-ups at Census.

a. “It was a phone conversation — I forget the exact words — but it was, ‘Go ahead and fabricate it’ to make it what it was,”

5. Census currently has six regions from which surveys are conducted. The New York and Philadelphia regions, I’m told, had been coming up short of the 90 percent.
Philadelphia filled the gap with fake interviews.

a. Census never publicly disclosed the falsification. Nor did it inform Labor that its data was tainted.

6. Interviews with some 60,000 household go into each month’s jobless number, ... Since this is considered a scientific poll, each one of the households interviewed represents 5,000 homes in the US.

a. ... people who know how the survey works say that simply by creating people and filling out surveys in their name would boost the number of folks reported as employed.

7. On one document seen by The Post, Crosby hand-wrote the answer: “Unable to determine why an investigation was not done for CPS,” or the Current Population Survey — the official name for the unemployment report.

8. During the 2010 Census report — an enormous and costly survey of the entire country that goes on for a full year — I suspected (and wrote in a number of columns) that Census was inexplicably hiring and firing temporary workers.
I suspected that this turnover of employees was being done purposely to boost the number of new jobs being report each month.

9. I hope the next stop will be Congress, since manipulation of data like this not only gives voters the wrong impression of the economy but also leads lawmakers, the Federal Reserve and companies to make uninformed decisions.

10. To cite just one instance, the Fed is targeting the curtailment of its so-called quantitative easing money-printing/bond-buying fiasco to the unemployment rate for which Census provided the false information.
So falsifying this would, in essence, have dire consequences for the country."

Here's the snake: "....toughest ethics laws and most transparent blah blah blah...."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXWTdTnhebs]Obama-We're the Most Transparent and Ethical Administration in U.S. History! - YouTube[/ame]

Think Obama jobbed the election, too?

You know....the way a Chicago thug would?

So....Leftists.....what do you say?

Q) How can you tell when Obama is lying?

A) His lips are moving.

Bada bing.

NY Post Source Julius Buckmon Left Census In 2011 - Business Insider

A Census spokesperson confirmed to Business Insider that the Census Bureau employee quoted in the story, Julius Buckmon, has not worked there since August 2011. This was first reported by CNBC's Steve Liesman.

The Post story never mentions this fact. A spokesman for the Post didn't immediately return a request for comment as to why.

So you guys are thinking a guy who left the Census Bureau in August 2011 rigged the jobless numbers for September 2012?

Elections have consequences, do you feel the pain?

In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.

And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

There has been a great deal of manipulation going on over at the suspect Department of Labor (Hilda Solis hand picked by the Big O...same with the new clown Harris), with job numbers, with the unemployment rate, and worst of all with the botched implementation of the federal Emergency Unemployment Compensation Program (EUC08). Recovery Efforts like the EUC08 program were subverted by our own government, first by the historic error they made in interpreting the law, then by covering up the mistakes they made and screwing the unemployed to protect their own hides.

Sadly nobody is going to do anything except post about it because there is no oversight, no transparency and no open government. No advocacy group will act to help the unemployed, in fact several seem to be involved in helping the US DOL avoid my challenges (like Unemployed Workers and NELP). Nobody from the media wants to dare go after Obama, not even the republicans because that would mean helping the unemployed who they despise.

The US DOL has ignored my direct legal challenge of their EUC08 program implementation mistakes, that in fact violation federal statutes. I refuted the mistakes in a California court of law and nobody, not the government, not the public and certainly not the media, will investigate. I did not beat there mistakes once, but three times in a row over three years, yet they killed my precedent request and told the State of California they would end the EUC08 program if it was made a precedent to help any other victims (US DOL 2/7/12 I have the documents from FOIA to prove it see links below).

And they just covered it up and ignore my follow up petitions because frankly everyone else is. They live by poll numbers, post views and likes. Facts and Evidence are far down the list. The public is numb and not likely to help anyone else nor be interested unless it falls on their own personal radar. The average person's eyes glaze over once you pass the twitter character limit. Try to explain this problem in 140 words or less...

So millions of unemployed workers have been underpaid, overpaid or totally denied EUC08 benefits since 2008 and I am still the only one investigating this disaster that will takes years to report due to the total selfish lack of apathy towards the unemployed (who themselves won't dare speak up and admit they are unemployed let alone dare say they were paid improperly). The issues brought up by this thread will sadly suffer the same fate.

Here's the facts and evidence for you to ignore and or shoot down again, without ever making one valid point, nor refuting anything. Its been a fun three years battle so far, glad to be ignored and or demonized and left to fend on my own to help who knows how many struggling workers and families get their EUC08 benefits paid properly.

More facts to counter Obama lies about the Recovery, the Unemployment Rate, and the federal EUC08 program implementation disaster:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...t-of-labor-has-violated-federal-statutes.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/309981-obama-s-discouraged-worker-nation.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/econo...denied-the-long-term-unemployed-benefits.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/295786-obama-admin-covering-up-economic-stimuls-fraud.html

The US DOL is runs by crooks and cowards who do President Obama's bidding while ignoring our rights, the law, and oversight requirements (ARRA no less)...they hid the real job numbers, the hide the real unemployment rate, and are still hiding from the making illegal threats to end the EUC08 program in California over my appeal victory that refuted their harmful and wasteful policy mistakes (EUC08 program disaster).

I don't care how long it takes, no matter how many FOIA requests, State public records requests, and eventually Presidential Records requests I have to make. I will help these struggling workers and families get their rightful EUC08 benefits back and prove Obama and the US DOL screwed them all and tried to cover it up before the 2012 election.

No big right?

Last edited:
Actually? Someone that was doing it RATTED on those that were doing it. Mythology? NO. FACT. Obama and his minions perpetuated LIES to get re-elected. DEAL with it.
You're pretty much proving Ace's point here.

We have a census employee who was caught fabricating his data and fired in 2011, well over a year before the election, followed by lots of speculation by the author of this piece and mystery inside sources. That does not prove that Obama and his minions did anything.

I have immense respect for jack welch, when I read his article back then, it made me think, he made some valid points but, he had no proof.

and like most folks, I needed more, the NY Post article still isn't enough for me.

And yes, like most folks I admit I am susceptible to the "Big Lie"..... I have to really stretch to honestly believe they would ( have) willfully manipulated the numbers...

I have immense respect for jack welch, when I read his article back then, it made me think, he made some valid points but, he had no proof.

and like most folks, I needed more, the NY Post article still isn't enough for me.

And yes, like most folks I admit I am susceptible to the "Big Lie"..... I have to really stretch to honestly believe they would ( have) willfully manipulated the numbers...

Here's the thing.

I don't for a second doubt that plenty of Census workers fudged some data to make their lives easier, like making up fake answers to surveys. It's absolutely the sort of thing you'd expect in any massive operation involving hundreds of employees.

But there's a really big jump to go from that to a massive conspiracy, involving hundreds of people, to fudge numbers with the purpose of helping the President get re-elected.

What's that saying? Something like "Never attribute to conspiracy what can just as easily be explained by incompetence"

Here's the thing.

I don't for a second doubt that plenty of Census workers fudged some data to make their lives easier, like making up fake answers to surveys. It's absolutely the sort of thing you'd expect in any massive operation involving hundreds of employees.

But there's a really big jump to go from that to a massive conspiracy, involving hundreds of people, to fudge numbers with the purpose of helping the President get re-elected.

What's that saying? Something like "Never attribute to conspiracy what can just as easily be explained by incompetence"

agreed.

but if this guy did do what he said he did, and he can substantiate it, many won't care, your point of "Never attribute to conspiracy what can just as easily be explained by incompetence" is well made, but, frankly with everything else thats gone on and appears to be going on, critical mass has been reached with less...I hope the gop doesn't over reach on this.....

I don't think it's a stretch at all given that they count people who have ObamaCare plans sitting in shopping carts as "enrolled".

This story does not have legs but it does further undermine trust among independents in the democratic party.

0.3?

zero point three?

That's all?

Democrats cooked the books, but obviously, they aren't the master chefs Republicans are.

Forum List

Back