Census citizenship question

Poor Democrats. If the question remains, they will be forced to stop spending taxpayer cash on illegal invaders.

The supporters of Trump need to focus on today, and not dwell on the past - they need to learn from the past and move on and not make the mistakes of the past continue into the future.

The supporters of Trump need to focus on today, and not dwell on the past - they need to learn from the past and move on and not make the mistakes of the past continue into the future.

That's precisely what they are doing. The events of the past brought the country into the current dilemma.

They are correcting past intentional "mistakes".

That's precisely what they are doing. The events of the past brought the country into the current dilemma.

Human beings aren't mistakes, of course you remain an exception.

Please make sense so that I can respond.

The USSC cases that mandate providing elements of the Social Safety Net (incuding free public education) to people who are in the country illegally, are not Constitutional "slam dunks." Those cases could easily have gone the other way, had the Court been reasonably composed. It is priceless that the Trump Administration WILL include this question on the census forms; one can only hope that it dramatically harms those jurisdictions which foolishly provide a safe haven to these lawbreakers. A pox on their houses.

I don't see how the question could be ruled unconstitutional considering all the other private stuff they ask that has no bearing on why the Census was created in the first place.

I accept this as your admission that you're a hypocritical piece of crap.

Oh, I'm crushed. Now go do what the DICK Cheney told that Senator to do, and F Yourself.

Apparently, the question only becomes racist when posed by the Trump administration. Why is that?

It's obvious, Trump&Co. are racists and plutocrats. Give less to the communities that need it, and give more to the communities which don't, in terms of revenue sharing.
I guess about as obvious as both Clinton and Obama are racists, then.
I ask, what specifically is being given to communities that need less. And, what is "revenue sharing"? Whose revenue is being shared with whom? And why should anyone share their revenue with anyone not of their choosing?

Please make sense so that I can respond.

Duty (oath of office)
Breach of
Causation*
Damages

* Describes Trump&Company's policies toward minorities, the middle classes and the poor (working and not).

See: Actus reus - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back