Celebs Who Lean To The Right

I'm pretty sure this bitch gives vietnam vets flashbacks.

malkin-foxnews.jpg

malkin.jpg

Bitch looks like a Japanese Demon Mask.

And Laura Ingram? good grief. Blond hair does not erase that butter face and harpy personality she's rocking.

Next on Fox And Friends, Michelle Malkin eviscerates the Democratic party... Michelle?

"RWAAARWARRRRRRRRR YAHI YAHI RA-Desu!"
japanese-mask.jpg

I saw a lot of has-beens and never-were's on there, and, although it pains me whenever I think about it, I knew Clint Eastwood was a conservative (fiscally not socially), but not Bruce Willis!!! NOOOOO! He's my 2nd favorite movie star after Clint! Die Hard is the best action flick ever made, and Twelve Monkeys is great, too. Man that's disappointing. That bitch ex-wife of his married Ashton Kutcher. Really?! Ashton Kutcher! C'mon! I hate that guy. Bruce is an American icon for Christ Sake! Moonlighting was awesome! What other balding man do women consider as sexy as Bruce (and don't say Sean Connery cause he's been bald for a long time, same with Patrick Stewart, ladies!)?

I saw a lot of has-beens and never-were's on there, and, although it pains me whenever I think about it, I knew Clint Eastwood was a conservative (fiscally not socially), but not Bruce Willis!!! NOOOOO! He's my 2nd favorite movie star after Clint! Die Hard is the best action flick ever made, and Twelve Monkeys is great, too. Man that's disappointing. That bitch ex-wife of his married Ashton Kutcher. Really?! Ashton Kutcher! C'mon! I hate that guy. Bruce is an American icon for Christ Sake! Moonlighting was awesome! What other balding man do women consider as sexy as Bruce (and don't say Sean Connery cause he's been bald for a long time, same with Patrick Stewart, ladies!)?

jason statham

Turkish: You show me how to control a wild fucking gypsy and I'll show you how to control an unhinged, pig-feeding gangster.

jason statham

Turkish: You show me how to control a wild fucking gypsy and I'll show you how to control an unhinged, pig-feeding gangster.

Oh...yeah. Still he's not as cool as Bruce is.

Because he is kidding and because I just saw it.

and you KNOW that I'm not kidding? Get over yourself, whore.
Often racists don't recognize their own racism.

You've already been called out on your less than solid standards of criticism application, whore. I guess this is another instance where a self-righteous whore doesn't realize that taking money for sucking dick really is prostitution.

:thup:

jason statham

Oh...yeah. Still he's not as cool as Bruce is.

meh.. Bruce's career has been halflife reducing since his days in Die Hard. What kind of a bitch lets Ashton Kutcher fuck his wife?

If all us righties got ourselves upset about entertainers' politics, the entertainers' business would suffer a lot more than it has.

Personally, I don't pay attention to their politics. They have just as much right to express their views as you and I have. I just don't give them all that much cred in that area as few are very well versed in politics - not their profession. Some are, but few.

Eh, they can talk all they want. And I hope they all continue to celebrate that freedom.

and you KNOW that I'm not kidding? Get over yourself, whore.
Often racists don't recognize their own racism.

You've already been called out on your less than solid standards of criticism application, whore. I guess this is another instance where a self-righteous whore doesn't realize that taking money for sucking dick really is prostitution.

:thup:
Such class. :thup:

:lol: Why didn't you call out Xsite for his comments? Is it because he's on your side of the spectrum?

Because he knows I'm part Asian and therefore it was obviously a joke. Now you know.

And what side of the spectrum am I on? Here are 3 issues for you to consider:

1. The Iraq War ....
Against the invasion to begin with?
.... 2. The financial bail-outs ....
Against for the most part, but saw a need for it?
.... 3. Gay rights
For?

Forum List

Back