Celebs Who Lean To The Right

Just shut up about politics and [sing act model whatthehellever]!!!

Ok . . . the right celebs will shut it as soon as the left celebs (Janeane Garofalo anyone??) shut it. :D

I just thought this was interesting and I was surprised at some of the people on the list.

Just shut up about politics and [sing act model whatthehellever]!!!

Ok . . . the right celebs will shut it as soon as the left celebs (Janeane Garofalo anyone??) shut it. :D

I just thought this was interesting and I was surprised at some of the people on the list.
I was just playin' ;)

Celebrities have the same right to speak out as any of us peons do.

I was surprised too.

Britney? Alice Cooper? Who knew :lol:

i saw johnny ramone on the list, he is a well known conservative, joey ramone wrote this song about him after johnny took his girlfriend:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-4EZyPIsSY]YouTube - Ramones - The KKK took my baby away LIVE in Sweden[/ame]

republican-women2.jpg

Anyone who thinks Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin are beautiful need to get their head checked. Besides, all they're doing is taking the most "ugly" Democrats in their worst pictures while taking the Republicans in their "best" pictures. Clearly a false message, but not unlike Republicans. :eusa_whistle:

Besides, does anyone else notice that the Democrat side has no one young, while the majority of Republicans are either them in their younger pictures or younger in general. Once again, a dishonest photo.

Anyone who thinks Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin are beautiful need to get their head checked. Besides, all they're doing is taking the most "ugly" Democrats in their worst pictures while taking the Republicans in their "best" pictures. Clearly a false message, but not unlike Republicans.

Besides, does anyone else notice that the Democrat side has no one young, while the majority of Republicans are either them in their younger pictures or younger in general. Once again, a dishonest photo.
Can't get anything past you. ;)

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin are beautiful need to get their head checked. Besides, all they're doing is taking the most "ugly" Democrats in their worst pictures while taking the Republicans in their "best" pictures. Clearly a false message, but not unlike Republicans. :eusa_whistle:

I thought Ann Coulter was pretty when she was younger. Now that she's pushing 50, she's lost some of her luster. And Michelle Malkin is Asian and everyone knows how ugly Asian women are. :eusa_angel:

Not my style usually to rip on others' looks, but if I were a guy, Coulter would not be my cuppa tea.

The way I look at it, people post pics like that, criticism is fair game.

And why not? She can enlighten you about how we need to go kill foreign leaders and convert their people to Christianity. :lol:

Malkin is quite attractive, and reasonably sharp as well...

:lol: Do you honestly believe the bullshit you peddle?

She's one of the types who likes to do something that is complete bullshit to others but doesn't want it done to her because it is complete bullshit.

Forum List

Back