celebrity killer linked to two other deaths released

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
The killer who goes by the name of "tillicum" was released from custody and continues work at Orlando's "Sea World" even after it was alleged he was involved in the deaths of two other persons. How could it happen? Money talks and killer whales walk (or swim) even after killing trainers. The solution? Release all captive animals who are able to live in their natural environment.

Let him be judged by a jury of his peers in the wild ocean. It's time to re-evaluate the concept of enslaving wild animals for profit. Where are the greenies on this issue? Making a buck molesting kids at Disney resorts?

It isnt called a killer whale for nothing. Release them. These animals were not put on this earth to do tricks for humans. Same with circuses. Get rid of them. Outlaw them. Elephants do NOT stand on their front legs with tutus on any more than whales are to play "push me up" with a human. Its a disgrace.
And rodeos too.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

glad you like.

i have mixed feelings about animals in captivity. for most of them it's not a big deal. but there are certain animals that are much more aware. i have trouble with them being in captivity. On the other hand, people seeing these animals in captivity brings a huge amount of money to animal conservation efforts. For some (most) people the only time in their lives they will see an elephant or a whale or a tiger is in a zoo or a circus or a show like at sea world. if they didn't see them, they wouldn't care about them.

Last edited:

glad you like.

i have mixed feelings about animals in captivity. for most of them it's not a big deal. but there are certain animals that are much more aware. i have trouble with them being in captivity. On the other hand, people seeing these animals in captivity brings a huge amoung of money to animal conservation efforts. For some (most) people the only time in their lives they will see an elephant or a whale or a tiger is in a zoo or a circus or a show like at sea world. if they didn't see them, they wouldn't care about them.

I agree. We NEED to see these creatures that share this world with us. Some need protection becasue they are endangered. Some are not able to survive in the wild. Some are old, sick, or maimed and need caring. But dont treat them as toys for entertainment. So many great organizations have helped by giving them a home and trying to make their captivity as close to their natural habitat. But animals that need to be free and CAN be freed? Let them go. This killer whale needs to be free. Just like polar bears need to be released if they are able to survive on their own. So its a slipper slope indeed.

glad you like.

i have mixed feelings about animals in captivity. for most of them it's not a big deal. but there are certain animals that are much more aware. i have trouble with them being in captivity. On the other hand, people seeing these animals in captivity brings a huge amoung of money to animal conservation efforts. For some (most) people the only time in their lives they will see an elephant or a whale or a tiger is in a zoo or a circus or a show like at sea world. if they didn't see them, they wouldn't care about them.

Slavery for awareness. How silly.

:clap2:

love it. Thank you.

glad you like.

Ever had any pets?

glad you like.

Ever had any pets?

Yes. Members of the family, all of them. I exist for their entertainment.

Ever had any pets?

Yes. Members of the family, all of them. I exist for their entertainment.

lol. You too? Especially that darn cat. I swear..Im HER toy.

I'm more of a dog person full time. A few cats have interviewed me and I didn't make the cut. Tabby is a bit of a slut, going from house to house each night. Then there are my wild "pets." A few snakes, some alligators (I don't feed them) lots of fish and birds (which I do feed), some opossums, raccoons, an armadillo or two, and an otter. I haven't seen Foxy (a cute red fox) in awhile.

My favorite is probably Zeus, a majestic bald eagle with an 8 foot wingspan.

It isnt called a killer whale for nothing. Release them. These animals were not put on this earth to do tricks for humans. Same with circuses. Get rid of them. Outlaw them. Elephants do NOT stand on their front legs with tutus on any more than whales are to play "push me up" with a human. Its a disgrace.
And rodeos too.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:clap2: Agree 100%

"And the turtles, of course… all the turtles are free
As turtles and, maybe, all creatures should be".

And rodeos too.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Actually, they are Orcas, not Killer Whales. In the wild, they pose no threat to people. People forget that animals do not possess human logic.... they don't necessarily set out to 'kill' a human... they see a toy, something to play with. We see a human being. We make a mistake by attributing human logic to any animal.

Personally, while I understand the benefit of places like Sea World, I find it offensive to keep an orca in such small confinement. It is cruel.

:clap2:

love it. Thank you.

glad you like.

i never used the word slavery. what are you talking about?

And rodeos too.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I can't stand the circus. I don't like going to the zoo, either, although I understand that some zoos (certainly not all) actually do some research, as well.

I just don't like that sort of thing. Stinks of a sideshow freak show.

glad you like.

i never used the word slavery. what are you talking about?

Have you ever actually been to Sea World?

Forum List

Back