celebrity killer linked to two other deaths released

It isnt called a killer whale for nothing. Release them. These animals were not put on this earth to do tricks for humans. Same with circuses. Get rid of them. Outlaw them. Elephants do NOT stand on their front legs with tutus on any more than whales are to play "push me up" with a human. Its a disgrace.
And rodeos too.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Actually, they are Orcas, not Killer Whales. In the wild, they pose no threat to people. People forget that animals do not possess human logic.... they don't necessarily set out to 'kill' a human... they see a toy, something to play with. We see a human being. We make a mistake by attributing human logic to any animal.

Personally, while I understand the benefit of places like Sea World, I find it offensive to keep an orca in such small confinement. It is cruel.

I agree. I once read that the hallmark of a captured Orca is the limpness of it's dorsal fin. You don't see that in the wild ones.

It isnt called a killer whale for nothing. Release them. These animals were not put on this earth to do tricks for humans. Same with circuses. Get rid of them. Outlaw them. Elephants do NOT stand on their front legs with tutus on any more than whales are to play "push me up" with a human. Its a disgrace.
And rodeos too.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I can't stand the circus. I don't like going to the zoo, either, although I understand that some zoos (certainly not all) actually do some research, as well.

I just don't like that sort of thing. Stinks of a sideshow freak show.

I will go to the zoo. No circus, NO rodeo, and NO Frickin Bullfights. When I see pictures of bullfights I always root for the bull.

And rodeos too.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Actually, they are Orcas, not Killer Whales. In the wild, they pose no threat to people. People forget that animals do not possess human logic.... they don't necessarily set out to 'kill' a human... they see a toy, something to play with. We see a human being. We make a mistake by attributing human logic to any animal.

Personally, while I understand the benefit of places like Sea World, I find it offensive to keep an orca in such small confinement. It is cruel.

I agree. I once read that the hallmark of a captured Orca is the limpness of it's dorsal fin. You don't see that in the wild ones.

Yea, I've read that many experts link the limp dorsal fin with the whales' mental wellbeing. It can't be right to keep such large, social critters in such confined spaces. When any wild thing kills a human, I tend to lay the blame on the human, not the wild thing. We should not attribute human emotions to wild critters.

Forum List

Back