Celebrate Fanni Willis a woman with more brains = Trump is still the creep. He should have moved in with Putin as lovers decades ago

I thought it would be impossible for anyone to think anything good about Fani after hearing her testimony. She was arrogant, rude, condescending, obnoxious, uppity, elitist and above the law for starters. She took a shit yesterday that had more brains than her head does. MAGA

1vp8cd.jpg

I thought it would be impossible for anyone to think anything good about Fani after hearing her testimony. She was arrogant, rude, condescending, obnoxious, uppity, elitist and above the law for starters. She took a shit yesterday that had more brains than her head does. MAGA
She’s a black female. Much lower standards for her.

Never would have gotten into law school if white.

Affirmative action and quotas got her where she is today
Obviously. If white, she would have not made it through college. Her inability to use proper English would have earned her Ds on every paper.

She was pissed off.

YOu would be too if someone had tried to smear you in such a pubic manner.

Or at least you would be if you had any brains.

Obviously. If white, she would have not made it through college. Her inability to use proper English would have earned her Ds on every paper.
She probably went to one of those colleges where math and grammar are racist. Butyou gotta see her go on ebonics. MAGA
She was pissed off.

YOu would be too if someone had tried to smear you in such a pubic manner.

Or at least you would be if you had any brains.
The moral of the story is, if you are a judge you should be careful not to also be a money grubbing, corrupt, homewrecking slut. MAGA

Applause applause plus a Standing Ovation for Fanni Willis!!!!!!!!!

Damn Right
I stand my ground ....... she is on top of the situation AND her love life is none of anyone's business.

The Trump folks never provided any hard evidence to support their BS allegations.

Their stalker may be arrested any day.

Forum List

Back