CDC: There is "impending doom" from Covid under Joe Biden's rule

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
There you have it from the scientists themselves.

The U.S. is facing “impending doom” as daily Covid-19 cases begin to rebound once again, threatening to send more people to the hospital even as vaccinations accelerate nationwide, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday.

“When I first started at CDC about two months ago I made a promise to you: I would tell you the truth even if it was not the news we wanted to hear. Now is one of those times when I have to share the truth, and I have to hope and trust you will listen,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a press briefing.

“I’m going to pause here, I’m going to lose the script, and I’m going to reflect on the recurring feeling I have of impending doom,” Walensky said. “We have so much to look forward to, so much promise and potential of where we are and so much reason for hope, but right now I’m scared.”

The U.S. is recording a weekly average of 63,239 new Covid-19 cases per day, a 16% increase compared with a week ago, according to a CNBC analysis of data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. Daily cases are now growing by at least 5% in 30 states and the District of Columbia.

The so called "impending doom" is from those who refuse to socially distance, refuse to take mitigation steps, and refuse to get vaccines. In all three categories...we're talking about blob supporters.

New cases are on the decline

1617118709260.png

We'll be fine eventually now that we have a professional distribution apparatus in place. Blob supporters--when they do learn--often have to learn the hard way.

The U.S. is facing “impending doom” as daily Covid-19 cases begin to rebound once again, threatening to send more people to the hospital even as vaccinations accelerate nationwide, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday.

“When I first started at CDC about two months ago I made a promise to you: I would tell you the truth even if it was not the news we wanted to hear. Now is one of those times when I have to share the truth, and I have to hope and trust you will listen,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a press briefing.

“I’m going to pause here, I’m going to lose the script, and I’m going to reflect on the recurring feeling I have of impending doom,” Walensky said. “We have so much to look forward to, so much promise and potential of where we are and so much reason for hope, but right now I’m scared.”

The U.S. is recording a weekly average of 63,239 new Covid-19 cases per day, a 16% increase compared with a week ago, according to a CNBC analysis of data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. Daily cases are now growing by at least 5% in 30 states and the District of Columbia.

Isn't she the lady who has been getting death treats from Trump groupies?

I would expect a surge in Covid cases because of spring breakers .. and those students go home all over the US. Plus, some states have opened up and removed mask requirements.

I would expect a surge in Covid cases because of spring breakers .. and those students go home all over the US. Plus, some states have opened up and removed mask requirements.

Texas removed it's mask mandate weeks ago and their cases have declined, so there goes that lie.

What else have you got that still lets you avoid mentioning the MASSIVE humanitarian and Covid crisis Biden created at the border?

LOL

25th Amendment!

The military needs to remove this Administration before they kill us all!

Texas removed it's mask mandate weeks ago and their cases have declined, so there goes that lie.

What else have you got that still lets you avoid mentioning the MASSIVE humanitarian and Covid crisis Biden created at the border?

LOL

Have they? Where have cases increased?

LOL

USA, from 51K for example two days ago to 59K yesterday, for example. Thus by PROG-think Biden has blood on his hands, incompetent etc. etc.

Your rules, not that PROGS stand for anything beyond how they're trained.

LOL

USA, from 51K for example two days ago to 59K yesterday, for example. Thus by PROG-think Biden has blood on his hands, incompetent etc. etc.

You people are such magical thinkers..

LOL

You people are such magical thinkers..

Why, because I stated YOUR rules on how shit works?

Most of our problems these days are caused by following the advice of self-proclaimed experts.

The so called "impending doom" is from those who refuse to socially distance, refuse to take mitigation steps, and refuse to get vaccines. In all three categories...we're talking about blob supporters.

New cases are on the decline

View attachment 474214

We'll be fine eventually now that we have a professional distribution apparatus in place. Blob supporters--when they do learn--often have to learn the hard way.
Like Biden's voters in the cages on the border. I suppose you call cramming all of those covid infected in the same cages with healthy people and spreading them all across the nation is responsible social distancing. Try some critical thinking moron.

They have increased last week:

New coronavirus cases increased in 3.6% in Texas in the latest week ending Sunday as the state added 28,119 cases. The previous week had 27,154 new cases of the virus that causes COVID-19.

Have they?

Yes.

Where have cases increased?

The places you would expect - California, New York, most of the blue shitholes, and, of course, the concentration camps at the border where Joe Biden has created a humanitarian and health crisis.

New coronavirus cases increased in 3.6% in Texas in the latest week ending Sunday as the state added 28,119 cases. The previous week had 27,154 new cases of the virus that causes COVID-19.

Gee, it has to be the masks. What else could it be on a Mexican border state? :eusa_shhh:

I wonder how circle-back Psaki is going to blame this on Trump?

Welcome to Florida for Spring Break. All of Texas is now fully open. No masks anywhere. Many red states have no mask mandates at all. The CDC is putting out this warning to Republican states to stop reopening so damn fast. You're within weeks of getting sufficient vaccines in arms to prevent further illness and death.

Gee, it has to be the masks. What else could it be on a Mexican border state? :eusa_shhh:

It's always the same heads-I-win-tails-you-lose games instead of testable predictions.

No worries Ray, you won't run out of the excuses to not admit the obvious.

Forum List

Back