CDC scientist whistle blowers confirm corruption within the CDC

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CDC Scientist Whisteblowers Confirm Corruption Within the CDC
It was just recently that Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. announced President-elect Donald Trump unofficially gave him the responsibility to head a new Commission on Vaccine Safety and Scientific Integrity. For anyone who had watched Kennedy’s work over the years, heard his testimonies, and listened to his speeches, it was clear a major target of the new commission would be the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well again nothing new here for most who aren't victims of dumbed down media.

a vaccine conspiracy theorist in charge of vaccines, a climate change denier in charge of the EPA, I think people are starting to get where trump is going.... I wonder if he will put some anti war nuclear arms abolitionist in charge of nuclear weapons?... nah of course not lol

a vaccine conspiracy theorist in charge of vaccines, a climate change denier in charge of the EPA, I think people are starting to get where trump is going.... I wonder if he will put some anti war nuclear arms abolitionist in charge of nuclear weapons?... nah of course not lol
Why do you guys always say 'climate change denier'? Virtually noone denies that climates change.

Why do you guys always say 'climate change denier'? Virtually noone denies that climates change.
what politically correct term do you whack jobs prefer these days?

• Banned

and we know you never read the inserts of vaccines, you just left the doctors office taking thier word for it LMFAO

• Banned
upload_2017-1-19_10-17-48.png

and we know you never read the inserts of vaccines, you just left the doctors office taking thier word for it LMFAO
Deadly_facts_about_Dihydrogen_Monoxide_1024.jpg

Lol...a stupid leftist calling me a whack job...funny.

Im just asking why you have to be so dishonest and lie about your opposition's stance on the issue? That's like admitting your arguments are a destined failure.

Im just asking why you have to be so dishonest and lie about your opposition's stance on the issue? That's like admitting your arguments are a destined failure.
who is my opposition? just everyone in mental asylums?

Im sure since youre probably a resident of one. Lol

Of course, you think we should place vaccine and climate advocates in these positions.

Of course, you think we should place vaccine and climate advocates in these positions.
Exactly. He's just a sore loser.

Since your research level are that of a high schooler, I will be kind enough to provide you with the ingredidents to those lovely vaccines. You see you are the perfect victim that keeps supporting the killer injections while not having the intelligence to realize how they use your fear to make billions of dollars of their enslaved suckers.

Why you even put your kids to their death, or brain damage by falling victim to the lies.

The ingredients are not CLEAN and nor do vaccines help. And what you really don't understand is how teh GOV sites you trust to go to " LIE" man what part of that can't you figure out. They also almost always come out admitting they lied when caught.

Get EDUCATED YOU ARE FAR FROM KNOWING .........

Dr. William Thompson, CDC insider and whistleblower on 13 years of vaccine-autism fraud, appeals to US Congress to take action. YOU SHOULD TOO! Get this link to YOUR CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVE NOW.

Autism Media Channel

upload_2017-1-19_10-21-16.png

Institute for Vaccine Safety - Package Inserts

Okay? so hows the weather where you are?

Dr. William Thompson, Senior Scientist at the CDC provides a damning condemnation of thimerosal exposure to pregnant women.

It's raining and somewhat cold for a central AZ location actually. And yours?

I:m actually posting from Hillary Clinton's secret moon base there's very little atmosphere

:offtopic:

I:m actually posting from Hillary Clinton's secret moon base there's very little atmosphere
upload_2017-1-19_10-33-33.png

:offtopic:
mental asylums are extremely on topic... especially since if you beleive vaccines are a conspiracy to brainwash you...then you should be sent to one

Forum List

Back