CBS Warns Dems: You Could ‘Lose’ Impeachment With Such ‘Limited’ Evidence

Limited? We have a transcript from trump where he creepily keeps asking about Biden. Mulvaney has admitted quid pro quo. We have 5+ witnesses who say there was a quid pro quo. Seems like a lot to me.
Ukrainegate has blown up in your face like Russiagate.
Prepare yourself for years of mocking.

The thing is, this still works in the Democrats favor even if there is no Impeachment. They will ride it all the way to the election and it's their plan to win one way or the other. Casual voters who don't look any deeper than the headlines of NBC,CBS,ABC ...only continuously hear bad things about Trump, then go back to the football game. They are likely to vote against Trump the second time around based on the nonstop onslaught of the corrupt Left.

Limited? We have a transcript from trump where he creepily keeps asking about Biden. Mulvaney has admitted quid pro quo. We have 5+ witnesses who say there was a quid pro quo. Seems like a lot to me.
So what! A President with the "Cojones" to Root out Corrupt Americans in a Country we give Hundreds of Millions of Dollars too is not a bad thing is it? Only if the Corrupt people are political opponents who never thought they would get caught. How many American Politicians and their Families had Ukrainian Business interests . I think we should find out. Don't you?

Democrats dont want to know. Its how they make their money on the side.

The Democrats and their cohorts have billions of dollars at stake, depending on which policies they can push through and control.... and they can only come up with 5 witnesses who didn't like Trump in the first place? wheres the rest of them?
This is just like all the fake witnesses who appeared during the Kavinaugh hearings, It's Just Democrats helping other Democrats to make their dream come true. They lost all credibility a long time ago.

Forum List

Back