CBS Warns Dems: You Could ‘Lose’ Impeachment With Such ‘Limited’ Evidence

They are the Wyle E. Coyote of Politics, always destroying themselves when going after their opposition.
tmp-cam--225964713.jpg

Flimsy evidence? What evidence? All they have is a bunch of alarmists misconstruing a simple sentence into a major conspiracy. You have to be an idiot to buy that kind of mental instability

Flimsy evidence? What evidence? All they have is a bunch of alarmists misconstruing a simple sentence into a major conspiracy. You have to be an idiot to buy that kind of mental instability

Quid pro quo= tit for tat "That's' how Politics works" Think about this in a smaller Fish Bowl. Did you ever wonder why your Local Mayor , City council members, Sheriff, Chief of Police etc. live in areas where the Roads are always paved and yours are riddled with Potholes and poor Drainage ? Quid Pro Quo ! Do you get it now. Mayor : " Hey Mr. (Appointed) Road maintenance Director " I would really like my Street repaired. Did I tell ya I'm thinking about making some changes in Key Leadership Positions? Thank you! Call me if you need anything! I'm looking forward to working with people who can make things happen"! After "the call" This call takes place "Good evening Chief sorry to bother you" "Do you need your street repaired" It's where the Corruption begins and it goes on everyday. And it's a shame !:soapbox:

Career State dept. Employees and staffers who are pissed because the "President of the United States" is now in charge of Foreign Policy and not them. The same goes for the Upper echelons of the Military , Intelligence Agencies, and Congress. More time is needed to drain the Swamp, It was a much bigger Swamp than was thought ,and the Creatures will be resistant to leave until the last drop of their habitat is gone.

So CBS gets exposed for their part in ABC's reporter's blunder - a moment of inconvenient, transparent honesty, exposing they have been pushing propaganda while spiking real media stories to protect Democrats - by firing ABC's 'trouble child', and suddenly they turn into lawyers, warning the Democrats they have no case?!

You can't blame Liberal MSM CBS not wanting an employee who has proven they have no problem exposing MSM bias. I guess it was inevitable, as well, that even the ones pushing the Left's BS, which is getting harder and harder to push the ridiculous crap, had to eventually step up and let the Democrats people can see that the 'Emperor has no clothes'.

It won't make a difference. The Democrats will tell CBS to STFU, get back in line, and keep pushing whatever talking points / arguments / accusations they are sent.

Limited? We have a transcript from trump where he creepily keeps asking about Biden. Mulvaney has admitted quid pro quo. We have 5+ witnesses who say there was a quid pro quo. Seems like a lot to me.

Limited? We have a transcript from trump where he creepily keeps asking about Biden. Mulvaney has admitted quid pro quo. We have 5+ witnesses who say there was a quid pro quo. Seems like a lot to me.
Ukrainegate has blown up in your face like Russiagate.
Prepare yourself for years of mocking.

So what! A President with the "Cojones" to Root out Corrupt Americans in a Country we give Hundreds of Millions of Dollars too is not a bad thing is it? Only if the Corrupt people are political opponents who never thought they would get caught. How many American Politicians and their Families had Ukrainian Business interests . I think we should find out. Don't you?

"Limited evidence" is putting it mildly. Trump should just use the argument that Joe Biden is using to defend his extortion of Ukraine to get the prosecutor fired: He should just say he was acting "in the nation's interest." Strange: Biden pressured Ukraine to halt the investigation of the company that had recently hired his loser son, and the Dems say that's fine. Trump pressured Ukraine to begin an investigation into Biden's pressuring Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, and the Dems want to impeach him!

Forum List

Back