Happy Holidays! Horowitz Report To Be Released Before Thanksgiving Containing Criminal Referrals

The progressives will be wondering how they managed to open such a big can of"Whoop A$$"

Speculation of this reports release has been circling for months. I expect it to be delayed again, with "report expected after the 1st of the year..."

When it does hit, I expect it to say there was some extreme carelessness but no intent could be established. Then a statement about reforming the process will be talked up, and that will be the last we hear about it.

It will be a nothing burger. I figured people would have realized by now, all of this is just a circus show, a distraction.

There will be a few meaningless indictments, maybe some terminations, but in the end there will be nothing meaningful from it, no jaw dropping revelations, no surprise. There will be, however, weeks and months of pundits and people on these forums arguing, calling each other names, and debating the subject......

....working as intended....

It will be a nothing burger. I figured people would have realized by now, all of this is just a circus show, a distraction.

There will be a few meaningless indictments, maybe some terminations, but in the end there will be nothing meaningful from it, no jaw dropping revelations, no surprise. There will be, however, weeks and months of pundits and people on these forums arguing, calling each other names, and debating the subject......

....working as intended....
You're going to be disappointed!

From the article-

Horowitz’s investigation on the bureau’s probe into the now debunked theory that Trump colluded with Russia in the 2016 presidential election will more than likely result in the declassification of documents — requested by senior Republican lawmakers for more than several years. These are the same documents President Trump turned over to Attorney General William Barr in May, giving him ‘full and complete authority” to declassify.

Those documents will contain several classified pages of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act on former Trump campaign advisor Carter Page, exculpatory evidence that was withheld from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the so-called ‘Gang of Eight’ folder (which contained exculpatory information), as well as the email chain between FBI investigators in the Russia probe and then-FBI Director James Comey. Those emails also include discussions with lawyers in the DOJ’s national security division. As previously reported, the email chains will contain information that prove the FBI knew prior to obtaining a warrant to spy on Page that former British spy Christopher Steele’s information in his infamous dossier on Trump could not be proven.

Yes and I bet you thought Hillary would win!

What does Hillary Clinton have to do with this idiotic thread of yours?

How many of these exact threads and posts have you made over the past couple of years, none of which have ever come true? How many times do you feel like looking stupid before you get tired of it?

any day now....it was going to be released on Friday...4 Fridays ago...

you rubes fall for this every single time

source.gif

How many of these exact threads and posts have you made over the past couple of years, none of which have ever come true? How many times do you feel like looking stupid before you get tired of it?

"The game is afoot."
~~~S. Holmes

Well... it is now a "criminal" investigation, with the power to impanel a Grand Jury and hand down criminal referrals.

I think it's coming... but I do think how long it's been taking is highly unusual.

She has every thing to do with it. She's the main culprit who set all these events into motion.

She has every thing to do with it. She's the main culprit who set all these events into motion.

Hillary didn't coordinate the intel agencies and the FBI to setup Trump using foreign assets.
Hillary didn't pay Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs, and others to do her bidding.
The "deep state" hated Trump more than her.
Barr, Huber, Durham and Horowitz should issue more than a few indictments to prosecute.

Hillary didn't coordinate the intel agencies and the FBI to setup Trump using foreign assets.
Hitlery and the DNC coordinated paying for and disseminating the fake dossier that the intel agencies used to start the smear and coup against Trump, and John McCain helped reveal the fake dossier as well.

Hillary didn't pay Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs, and others to do her bidding.
Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs either took it upon themselves or were instructed by Obama to implement their coup against Trump.

The "deep state" hated Trump more than her.
The "deep state" doesn't hate Hitlery at all. She was the one they wanted elected.

Barr, Huber, Durham and Horowitz should issue more than a few indictments to prosecute.
Yes, indictments should rain down by the hundreds. Every single person involved in the coup against President Trump and his family and those around him, and I mean all the way up to Obama, should be indicted, prosecuted and sent to prison, to send a message to those who might think of pulling a stunt like this in the future. This sort of thing should never happen again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back