CBS reports:Hillary's security detail "engaged prostitutes while on official trips"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
SCANDAL Obama scandal Du joir!!!

CBS News' John Miller reports that according to an internal State Department Inspector General's memo, several recent investigations were influenced, manipulated, or simply called off. The memo obtained by CBS News cited eight specific examples. Among them: allegations that a State Department security official in Beirut "engaged in sexual assaults" on foreign nationals hired as embassy guards and the charge and that members of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's security detail "engaged prostitutes while on official trips in foreign countries" -- a problem the report says was "endemic."

The memo also reveals details about an "underground drug ring" was operating near the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad and supplied State Department security contractors with drugs.

Aurelia Fedenisn, a former investigator with the State Department's internal watchdog agency, the Inspector General, told Miller, "We also uncovered several allegations of criminal wrongdoing in cases, some of which never became cases."

In such cases, DSS agents told the Inspector General's investigators that senior State Department officials told them to back off, a charge that Fedenisn says is "very" upsetting.

"We were very upset. We expect to see influence, but the degree to which that influence existed and how high up it went, was very disturbing," she said.

State Department memo reveals possible cover-ups, halted investigations - CBS News

Booosh actually hired the prostitutes to set them up. I know this because Boooosh is at fault for any and everything that happens in the Obama Administration. Nothing to see here. ARREST AND TRY BUSH!!

It's just a SCANDAL SMORGASBORD... just TAKE YOUR PICK... but don't expect any of the people that are IN CHARGE to KNOW ANYTHING...

972992_10200314561965449_362856813_n_zps979d4e80.jpg

... LIARS!

Just amazing. They keep coming. BUt it comes out of a culture that says Rules dont apply to us. Rules are what we use against our enemies.

So some young alpha male security types, whose jobs are to be around that ugly obese blimp all day, now and then seek some professional release when off duty? I say come up with something more PC than 'hazardous duty pay' and give it to them so at least they can afford the best stuff when trying to forget about the Hildebeast.

Booosh actually hired the prostitutes to set them up. I know this because Boooosh is at fault for any and everything that happens in the Obama Administration. Nothing to see here. ARREST AND TRY BUSH!!

You're right about one thing,.....

.......It's all about Bush.

Of course, Obama is never responsible for anything. He is the god of liberalism, he is above reproach. ALL HAIL OBAMA--KING OF USA AND SAVIOR OF THE WORLD!!!!!

This country has lost its mind over this corrupt incompetent leftist.

That ain't ALL... another day, ANOTHER SCANDAL...

State Department memo reveals possible cover-ups, halted investigations - CBS News

This hussein obama/barry soetoro administration is the MOST CORRUPT IN HISTORY, ALREADY, BY FAR... I see either an impeachment or resignation before he finishes this term.

When the media starts to turn on him, and they have, then he could do a Nixon. I really doubt it since he is such a narcissist. Then we could have the clown Biden for a couple of years.

What a fricken mess, all due to black pride and white guilt. :cuckoo:

Too funny :clap2:
I love saying Boooosh did it to them also how pong will that last? Smhl

After looking at that hag hillary all day, her security detail deserves a hooker or two.

CBS reports:Hillary's security detail "engaged prostitutes while on official trips"

I assume this means Hillary's security detail personnel, engaged people other than Hillary, correct?

Just checking.

What Billary Left Behind

Sex scandals, covered-up crimes hit at State Department: memo

By Cheryl K. Chumley, The Washington Times, Monday, June 10, 2013

The State Department has been tainted by an internal memo that revealed security personnel and even diplomats may have committed inappropriate, illegal behavior during overseas trips.

Some of the behaviors: One State Department security staffer in Beirut “engaged in sexual assaults” on embassy guards, and members of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s security team may have “engaged prostitutes while on official trips in foreign countries,” CBS reported the memo as stating. The prostitution allegation was especially egregious — described as occurring so frequently to rise to the level of “endemic,” CBS said. And one more alleged activity, in the memo: An “underground drug ring” operated near the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, supplying contractors with the State Department with drugs, CBS reported.

The memo comes from the State Department’s inspector general, CBS reported.

Read more: Sex scandals, covered-up crimes hit at State Department: memo - Washington Times

I certainly hope voters remember this if and when she runs for president.

What we got here is a glut of mismanaged federal employees just punchin' the clock and runnin' amok with little to no accountability or consequences. Big Gubmint gone wild! What a gig......

Of course Bush hired them. The prostitutes were all registered republicans, too.

Lack of evidence is proof of the conspiracy.

Forum List

Back