CBS News: “Confirmed: Obama’s Birth Certificate Not Authentic”

YES Geaux, now about the FEDERAL Law which may have amended the Constitution to define NATURAL BORN as those born on military bases outside the US..............where was McCain born again? How can a Federal law change the CONSTITUTION ; )
Birthers, and Truthers, bin Laden Deathers, and oh my my my..................................

Thinking of Dr. Suess

The intention wasn't that it "change" the constitution. The intention was that it clarify it. Personally, I don't think it was necessary.
Just a thought Jillian, still McCain was not NATURAL BORN, at the time the Constitution was written.

Neither was George Washington. ;)

Any military base is considered US territory. So I'd say he was natural born.

With the birth certificate now confirmed a forgery along with his selective service card, this is trouble for Obama.
confirmed a forgery
CONFIRMED a forgery? By what authority? The sheriff of a county in Arizona who is under Federal investigation? By the way, some lovely waterfront property is for sale here in Florida; those "weeds" will be gone soon, I swear. : )

The intention wasn't that it "change" the constitution. The intention was that it clarify it. Personally, I don't think it was necessary.
Just a thought Jillian, still McCain was not NATURAL BORN, at the time the Constitution was written.

Jillian, where is the irrefutable PROOF?

Where is there proof he was born anywhere but Hawaii ???

Where is there (irrefutable) proof that he was born there?
"Natural born, with IRREFUTABLE proof" is now part of the US Constitution? ; )

It's not like he's a participant in an anonymous forum where anyone can claim to be anything they want to be. He should be able to prove his bona fides, without a shadow of a doubt. Of course, he cannot, so we are told to "suck it up" and that his lack of documentation is of no consequence. If it is so very unimportant, why doesn't he present irrefutable documentation instead of the questionable papers that have been repeatedly foisted on the public? You know as well as I do, he cannot because his pedigree is not what it is claimed to be. But obamabots are OK with that.

Where is there (irrefutable) proof that he was born there?
"Natural born, with IRREFUTABLE proof" is now part of the US Constitution? ; )

It's not like he's a participant in an anonymous forum where anyone can claim to be anything they want to be. He should be able to prove his bona fides, without a shadow of a doubt. Of course, he cannot, so we are told to "suck it up" and that his lack of documentation is of no consequence. If it is so very unimportant, why doesn't he present irrefutable documentation instead of the questionable papers that have been repeatedly foisted on the public? You know as well as I do, he cannot because his pedigree is not what it is claimed to be. But obamabots are OK with that.

He has. After Hawaii certified he was born in the state, there is no more legal requirement. This issue was settled four years ago (legally).

Um, this was NOT a CBS news story.
This was a CBS affiliate reporting. CBS NEWS is not the same as a story run by a local affiliate.
So you LIED in the SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR OP. Nice start! Way to prove you're either woefully stupid or a liar.

Second, a group of volunteers, lacking expertise and or even any sort of credentials is hardly a basis for a definitive investigation. On what basis did they reach their conclusions?

What force of law does this "investigation" have? Oh, NONE! Because it was done by VOLUNTEERS.
If you'd like, we could "investigate" Ricky Santorum and say OUR panel has evidence Ricky goes on south American trips to have sex with underage boys.

How embarrassing for you to have posted this and shown how utterly clueless you are.

birfers don't have the capacity to be embarrassed.

This was a CBS affiliate reporting. CBS NEWS is not the same as a story run by a local affiliate.
So you LIED in the SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR OP. Nice start! Way to prove you're either woefully stupid or a liar.

Second, a group of volunteers, lacking expertise and or even any sort of credentials is hardly a basis for a definitive investigation. On what basis did they reach their conclusions?

What force of law does this "investigation" have? Oh, NONE! Because it was done by VOLUNTEERS.
If you'd like, we could "investigate" Ricky Santorum and say OUR panel has evidence Ricky goes on south American trips to have sex with underage boys.

How embarrassing for you to have posted this and shown how utterly clueless you are.
I listened to and watched the video from start to finish, Decepticon, and the word "CBS" was both spoken by the reporter and printed in front of the tv station icon.

Forensic Science is not an accidental method for researching information. The forensic scientist heading the investigation stated certain items in defense of his team: (1) Their initial investigation was begun to prove the birth certificate was authentic by an investigator who sincerely believed the President was elected on the up and up. (2) The facts revealed "layering" (which is the preference of criminal illegal document composers to manufacture fake id cards). (3) They found eight instances of layering and no actual document exists anywhere. (4) Their conclusion after 6 months of careful work revealed that the birth certificate presented by the Democrat Party is a computer-manufactured and not an authentic birth certificate.

Furthermore, the document Obama produced in the last couple of years is nothing more than another failure to produce an authoritative refutation of Obama's aunt who stated she helped deliver Obama into the world in Kenya. Michelle Obama didn't help perpetuate the schema of verification when she stated in a public setting and referred to her husband as a Kenyan.

The practice of dismissing fellow posters as "birthers" who do not buy the Democrat Party line is troubling.

I think the facts show there isn't a real birth certificate on this continent nor in Hawaii. The facts do show a layering scheme. They're like money-laundering schemes with one difference: in money-laundering schemes, you follow the money. In birth scam verification, you have no choice but to follow the rats.

The rats followed their brethren id scam artists path, except this rat pack had more money to bribe mouths shut.

Do not let omeurta oaths destroy America, folks.

Demand facts, not computer-generated "facts" that went through the tried-and-worked-in-the-past scam path.

With the birth certificate now confirmed a forgery along with his selective service card, this is trouble for Obama.
confirmed a forgery
CONFIRMED a forgery? By what authority? The sheriff of a county in Arizona who is under Federal investigation? By the way, some lovely waterfront property is for sale here in Florida; those "weeds" will be gone soon, I swear. : )
Yes, confirmed by competent professionally trained police officers and attorneys. The Federal investigation you speak of is irrelevant pertaining to this matter.

George Washington was born here, Jillian, as were his father, grandfather, and great-grandfather: National Park Service, George Washington Birthplace, National Monument: Virginia

The founders accepted births on the land they earned during the Revolutionary War, now known as the United States of America, which General George Washington, later President Washington, won for our ancestors.

What George Washington did for this nation will never be forgotten by me or other patriots.

None of those are needed if the president in question is a democrat.

And the response by the true believers is equally amusing.

The State of Hawaii verifies Obama was born in the state of Hawaii and issues a COLB.

Under the full faith and credit clause, nothing else is germane to the issue.

Why are we still talking about this?[/QUOTE]
YES Geaux, now about the FEDERAL Law which may have amended the Constitution to define NATURAL BORN as those born on military bases outside the US..............where was McCain born again? How can a Federal law change the CONSTITUTION ; )
Birthers, and Truthers, bin Laden Deathers, and oh my my my..................................

Thinking of Dr. Suess

cause people like you can't let it go...

birfers don't have the capacity to be embarrassed.

and canadians harper ?? really ?? where you been old timer ??

None of those are needed if the president in question is a democrat.

And the response by the true believers is equally amusing.

The State of Hawaii verifies Obama was born in the state of Hawaii and issues a COLB.

Why are we still talking about this?

Thinking of Dr. Suess

Brainwashed Bush dupes and Obama apologists who cover their eyes to the evidence oh my my my................................

Last edited:

nothing will be done about it though.you got to remember politicians especially presidents,can get awat with anything.that presidents especially commit crimes everday inculding murder that they always get away with.Its a screwed up system but thats how it works.

Thinking of Dr. Suess

their afraid of the truth so they keep their head buried in the sand with that ostriich.

and the desperation from the right continues........

It is not the "right" Kool Aid kid.
The birthers are a tiny-tiny-tiny set of people...not the entire conservative group.
Just like not the entire left believed Bush purposely created 9/11 so he could attack Iraq.
There are folks on the fringe on both sides.

Grow up.

Thinking of Dr. Suess

The mother fucking irony.........

Forum List

Back