CBS News Calls Out O’Rourke Campaign Stunt to Exploit Victims of Uvalde School Shooting, “Clearly Staged by Candidate and Campaign” as a Planned Polit

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
It appears that Beto male planned this crap ahead of time what a slime ball he is why would anyone want to vote for this scum?

The Last Refuge

CBS News Calls Out O’Rourke Campaign Stunt to Exploit Victims of Uvalde School Shooting, “Clearly Staged by Candidate and Campaign” as a Planned Political Stunt

May 25, 2022, Sundance

Excerpt:

CBS journalist Janet Shamilan was at the Texas press conference where the political campaign of Beto O’Rourke, pulled a stunt to exploit the tragedy of the Uvalde school shooting. Ms. Shamilan describes how the campaign had placed seat holders at the press conference as part of the coordinated and “clearly staged” political stunt.

WATCH (03:32, prompted):

LINK

It appears that Beto male planned this crap ahead of time what a slime ball he is why would anyone want to vote for this scum?

The Last Refuge

CBS News Calls Out O’Rourke Campaign Stunt to Exploit Victims of Uvalde School Shooting, “Clearly Staged by Candidate and Campaign” as a Planned Political Stunt

May 25, 2022, Sundance

Excerpt:

CBS journalist Janet Shamilan was at the Texas press conference where the political campaign of Beto O’Rourke, pulled a stunt to exploit the tragedy of the Uvalde school shooting. Ms. Shamilan describes how the campaign had placed seat holders at the press conference as part of the coordinated and “clearly staged” political stunt.

LINK
Do you seriously believe this was a "false flag"..Yes.. or No?

Was he wearing that nice summer dress of his?

1794309_foss--the-el-paso-pussycats_ff.jpg

The Last Refuge

May 25, 2022, Sundance

Excerpt:

LINK
Yeah...I read that...terrible optics...

...the guy was going to lose big no matter what...but trying to score political points with a stunt like this...what a ghoul.

This is MY thread expect that you try to stay on topic or leave what I stated is true as the CBS Journalist was right there saw it happen right in front of her and saw that Beto was given a seat before the conference began by his own supporters.
LOL. Do you believe a tear is running down the cheek of the god your believe in?
Yikes. School kids who can't even hold a gun get massacred.

So just. So righteous.
You do understand, you and you're ilk are done?..right?

LOL. Do you believe a tear is running down the cheek of the god your believe in?

So just. So righteous.

Your reply is filled with illogical emotionalism and dumb since I am a 30 year INDEPENDENT who doesn't own a firearm at all therefore not a supporter of either political party.

Secondly what Betamale did was stupid since he crashes in the middle of a Press conference of the Governor talking about the tragedy which you still ignore to keep screaming at me.

Why don't YOU instead pay attention of the people who does these terrible attacks and wonder why they would do it the guns in their hand isn't forcing them it is themselves for some reason doing it.

So just. So righteous.
No you fucktard. YOU and your fellow assholes are going to take the beating of a lifetime come November. All this stunt of Beta’s did was guarantee him a landslide loss.

Your reply is filled with illogical emotionalism and dumb since I am a 30 year INDEPENDENT who doesn't own a firearm at all therefore not a supporter of either political party.

Secondly what Betamale did was stupid since he crashes in the middle of a Press conference of the Governor talking about the tragedy which you still ignore to keep screaming at me.

Why don't YOU instead pay attention of the people who does these terrible attacks and wonder why they would do it the guns in their hand isn't forcing them it is themselves for some reason doing it.

There is no logic in your first sentence whatsoever. What does your age and lack of gun ownership have to do with your political affiliation. How does it follow that because you're 30 and don't own a gun, you're not a supporter of either party.

Secondly, Greg Abbott made an absolute ass of himself at the press conference saying fewer kids are being killed by guns in Texas than Chicaco. And that mental health problems are the cause.

Every other country in the free world has citizens with mental health problems, but we don't have school shootings and we don't have 15 mass shootings a week. We also don't sell guns to anyone who asks for one.

There is no logic in your first sentence whatsoever. What does your age and lack of gun ownership have to do with your political affiliation. How does it follow that because you're 30 and don't own a gun, you're not a supporter of either party.

Secondly, Greg Abbott made an absolute ass of himself at the press conference saying fewer kids are being killed by guns in Texas than Chicaco. And that mental health problems are the cause.

Every other country in the free world has citizens with mental health problems, but we don't have school shootings and we don't have 15 mass shootings a week. We also don't sell guns to anyone who asks for one.

Ha ha I was replying to this:

"LOL. Do you believe a tear is running down the cheek of the god your believe in?

So just. So righteous.
You do understand, you and you're ilk are done?..right?"

===

Your reply was dead on arrival unless that emotional flake is your brother.....

Your comparison to Europe is silly since there is a LOT of crime going on there that you seem ignorant of.

How come Gun in cars and schools in the 1950's didn't cause any mass shootings? Heck there were NO mass shootings at all until the 1990's came along.

What changed that has people of today shooting up places that was didn't happen at all before 1994.

Getting way too personally snippy in here. Work the topic -- not each other. All flame posts stand out to moderation like crazy. Easy to find. Just look for where the topic isn't being discussed.

Glenn wasn't buying O'Rourke's "righteous indignation," especially as his own resurfaced writings qualify as the "ultimate red flag for any red flag law." As a teen, O'Rourke wrote about hacking, overthrowing the government, and, most disturbingly, murdering children by running over them with his car.

Glenn (beck)read an excerpt from a fiction O'Rourke wrote when he was 15 years old:

[O]ne day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. I knew, however, that this happiness and sense of freedom were much too overwhelming for them. This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams.

As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.

"Dangerous, right? Nothing good's going to come of this. According to Reuters, those are the teenage writings of Beto O'Rourke," Glenn said. "The state of Texas should be very aware and not allow [O'Rourke] to buy a gun because of this. This guy, this guy, and his righteous indignation — give it a rest, bud. Give it a rest."\

Forum List

Back