CBS ex reporter. Chilling Effect’ Obama Admin. Has on Reporting

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Ex-CBS Journalist Active in Covering Benghazi, Fast & Furious Describes ?Chilling Effect? Obama Admin. Has on Reporting | Video | TheBlaze.com

So Obama is telling stations what to report.. I guess that is why he hates FOX because they don't follow his orders..

There is pressure coming to bear on journalists for just doing their job in ways that have never come to bear before,” she said. “Now there’ve always been tensions, there have always been calls from the White House under any administration I assume, when they don’t like a particular story.”But it is particularly aggressive under the Obama administration and I think it’s a campaign that’s very well organized, that’s designed to have sort of a chilling effect and to some degree has been somewhat successful in getting broadcast producers who don’t really want to deal with the headache of it,” Attkisson continued. “Why put on these controversial stories that we’re going to have to fight people on, when we can fill the broadcast with other perfectly decent stories that don’t ruffle the same feathers?”

This is why the media has been silent on Obama not being Constitutionally eligible to be president. They refuse to report on all of it including why he has a Connecticut Social Security number when he never lived there, a 100% forged birth certificate and a 100% forged selective service registration.

Last edited:
Considering who owns the major media outlets, I would believe the politicians and the owners are in bed together on this...

Ex-CBS Journalist Active in Covering Benghazi, Fast & Furious Describes ?Chilling Effect? Obama Admin. Has on Reporting | Video | TheBlaze.com

So Obama is telling stations what to report.. I guess that is why he hates FOX because they don't follow his orders..

There is pressure coming to bear on journalists for just doing their job in ways that have never come to bear before,” she said. “Now there’ve always been tensions, there have always been calls from the White House under any administration I assume, when they don’t like a particular story.”But it is particularly aggressive under the Obama administration and I think it’s a campaign that’s very well organized, that’s designed to have sort of a chilling effect and to some degree has been somewhat successful in getting broadcast producers who don’t really want to deal with the headache of it,” Attkisson continued. “Why put on these controversial stories that we’re going to have to fight people on, when we can fill the broadcast with other perfectly decent stories that don’t ruffle the same feathers?”

Isn't this the same reporter who received widespread criticism for spreading the insane claim that autism is connected to immunizations?

Yeah, she's nuts. She'd be perfect for FOX.

Those at the top are controlling things. This is the second reporter to admit that their hands were tied when it came to investigative reporting. Get too close and you get a stern warning. You're right about why they hate FOX. If they can't control it, they ridicule it in hopes that no one will listen. All of this is nothing new. A quick study of past and present dictatorships reveals that this is standard operating procedure.

And that is also why Liberals on this site hate Fox News.

Isn't this the same reporter who received widespread criticism for spreading the insane claim that autism is connected to immunizations?

Yeah, she's nuts. She'd be perfect for FOX.
No she is a reporter who did a story on the subject discussing possible connections between vaccines and autism. I can see how you would be unable to tell the difference between them.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CD8QFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbsnews.com%2Fnews%2Fvaccines-and-autism-a-new-scientific-review%2F&ei=4QBLU4zANOfL2QWZwoHoCQ&usg=AFQjCNEjtM-LiYJdtjAiH7LTsQL_SaWVYg&sig2=YpvGmjRUYMOmN8qRBa2OzQ&bvm=bv.64542518,d.b2I

Last edited:

Those at the top are controlling things. This is the second reporter to admit that their hands were tied when it came to investigative reporting. Get too close and you get a stern warning. You're right about why they hate FOX. If they can't control it, they ridicule it in hopes that no one will listen. All of this is nothing new. A quick study of past and present dictatorships reveals that this is standard operating procedure.
SAME goes for their ridicule and demonization of Talk Radio...they can't control it.

Talk radio sucks, even in the mornings.. I want to hear music, not some guy or woman babbling....
That's because it requires THOUGHT...which YOU find difficult to do.

JACKASS
icon14.gif

Even if the WH didn't exert direct pressure on the media or the reporters, just knowing that your CEO's brother works for Obama is going to cramp even the best reporters style and would certainly affect how the lower management and the editors look at slanting their stories.

Even the best reporter still has mouths to feed at home and a career to consider. This is how the WH has truly managed to deball the media for the most part.

Presidents of ABC and CBS News Have Siblings Working at White House With Ties to Benghazi

Presidents of ABC and CBS News Have Siblings Working at White House With Ties to Benghazi | NewsBusters

Forum List

Back