CBO says real unemployment numbers are at 10 percent .

The methodology that the BLS uses does not consider our declining Labor Force Participation Rate, which has unfortunately been helping the UE rate to decrease. In fact, the LFPR is the lowest since January of 1984.

If we consider discouraged workers and people who are working part time, but would rather have full time work, the UE rate is over 15% (without taking into consideration the declining LFPR).

The "real" unemployment rate in this country is close to 20%. Ignore the "official" Obamanista statistics.

Period. End of conversation.

Oh I agree. I dont believe anything that comes out of Obama's mouth. If his lips are moving he is lying!

What Obama statistics? The President doesn't hold the BLS at gunpoint. In addition, to assume that a Republican President wouldn't be using the "official" BLS statistics is absurd.

While I have contention with the BLS methodology, blaming Obama for their numbers is utter BS.

here is a little fact you all might like to know.

before Reagen was president, American as the #1 exporter of goods in the world, for decades. After his 8 years American had reversed roles. American had become the #1 importer of goods (think Wall-Mart and the influx of foreign made goods). Which as you may know sustained growth and a good economy for a while.

Now that the lack of manufacturing has finally caught up, look what we have, double digit unemployment.

the way our economy and manufacturing is set up, its no surprise we have this mess.

I would venture to say w/o Obama we could be in a far worse position. Guy understands that manufacturing, pro union and education is the way to fix some of this. Republicans have no clue, which is obvious watching these GOP clowns.

here is a little fact you all might like to know.

before Reagen was president, American as the #1 exporter of goods in the world, for decades. After his 8 years American had reversed roles. American had become the #1 importer of goods (think Wall-Mart and the influx of foreign made goods). Which as you may know sustained growth and a good economy for a while.

Now that the lack of manufacturing has finally caught up, look what we have, double digit unemployment.

the way our economy and manufacturing is set up, its no surprise we have this mess.

I would venture to say w/o Obama we could be in a far worse position. Guy understands that manufacturing, pro union and education is the way to fix some of this. Republicans have no clue, which is obvious watching these GOP clowns.

c3fef54c-cc66-4585-af21-ebf6e7314049.jpg

hahahah ^^^^

Reagen was a great man, a great American. I have the utmost respect for him. However, when the numbers are looked upon with a solid eye for facts. Its clear, he turned us into a consumer first nation. I hope at some point the GOPers will see that some of their main stay policies don't work.
we have double digit unemployment for two reasons. Republican policy and Democrat affections for Unions. Unions are a god send however, they can not be allowed to rule the day. Both sides need to realize their faults and move forward accordingly.

Forum List

Back