CBC members push police czar idea

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Well Well, this was part of the reason for all this BS of the Feds getting involved in this...More of your RIGHTS stripped away. You voted for it

SNIP:

Besides Cummings, a Maryland Democrat, Democratic Reps. Marcia Fudge of Ohio, Steven Horsford of Nevada, John Lewis of Georgia, Gwen Moore of Wisconsin and Barbara Lee of Texas signed the letter, as well as AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka, hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons and actress Cynthia Nixon.

The letter comes the same day as the funeral for 18-year-old Michael Brown, who was shot and killed Aug. 9 by a Ferguson, Missouri, police officer. The letter says Brown “is only the latest in a long list of black men and boys who have died under eerily similar circumstances.”

“The pattern is too obvious to be a coincidence and too frequent to be a mistake,” the letter reads, while acknowledging that many facts regarding Brown’s death are still unclear

ALL of it here:
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/elijah-cummings-police-czar-proposal-110324.html#ixzz3BUqrptBl

mods I think I have a double thread. could you check I can't delete a whole thread it seems

Forum List

Back