As Kate Steinle was laid to rest today, no special treatment from the White House

Other than trying to exploit it for political gain, what 'special treatment' have Republicans given this shooting?

:laugh: Sanctuary cities and Democrats, their failed policy of lawlessness deserves some attention don't you think?

or maybe you could care less, yup. that's probably it.

The White House remained mostly quiet today, as Kate Steinle was laid to rest after her murder last week by illegal immigrant, Francisco Sanchez, on a boardwalk in San Francisco. It even tried to blame her death on Republicans. However, it went to great lengths to honor and venerate the lives of two criminals who broke the law, Micheal Brown and Freddie Gray.

Three White House aides attended Micheal Brown's funeral on August 25, 2014, after he was shot and killed in a reckless attempt on Officer Brian Wilson's life. Freddie Gray got a cabinet official and two other White House officials to attend his funeral, on April 27, including Elijah Cummings. But Kate Steinle got no such treatment. No White House officials, no representatives, no nothing. Not even a DOJ investigation.

Instead of deporting Sanchez, ICE released him into the custody of San Francisco deputies on a drug warrant and asked to be made aware if he were to be released. The problem here is that San Francisco is a sanctuary city, which chose not to honor that request. The mayor and sheriff of San Francisco instead let the seven time felon Sanchez go free in March of this year. Four months later, he murdered Steinle. This was all the result of a 2013 bill passed by the California Legislature barring police and sheriff's departments across the state from honoring most ICE detainer requests. That bill was signed into law by Gov. Jerry Brown.

This silence by the White House signals a complicit defense of this policy and many others like it that have been instituted in nearly 200 cities across America. It also launched no condemnation of Sheriff Mirkarimiis' and Mayor Ed Lee's actions. Obama's quest for amnesty knows no bounds, and he refuses to enforce the Federal immigration laws which could have saved Steinle's life. She wasn't worthy.

I am disgusted by all of it. The criminals get better treatment than their victims. The illegals get better treatment than the citizens. Why? The silence by the White House speaks volumes, who they choose to honor speaks volumes. I am quite convinced now that they hardly give a damn. Apparently, the death of two criminals warrants more attention from our nation's highest office than a woman who was killed as a result of a failed liberal immigration policies set forth by the city of San Francisco and ultimately by the White House itself.

Federal authorities tried to detain this individual.
Federal authorities are failing in many areas. From Iran to El Paso to Beijing....

As one commentator said...the death of the young lady does not advance Obabbles agenda...so nothing will be said. Not even the usual " our hearts go out to the parents and families....blah blah blah...." ....like the Benghazi lie. The man is a horror of a human being.
Preparing for the 12 Million Dollar Trip to Martha's Vinyard is more important in these trying times, a lot of work goes into prepping 3 jets.

She's the wrong color and he can't use her to stir up any hate. PLUS he's all in on Illegal immigrants OVER you the American citizen because it part of his Plan to Transform America

so of course he wouldn't bother himself

Other than trying to exploit it for political gain, what 'special treatment' have Republicans given this shooting?

:laugh: Sanctuary cities and Democrats, their failed policy of lawlessness deserves some attention don't you think?

The question of sanctuary cities is whether or not they are good policy. Most inner city law enforcement who have to deal with this shit every day think it is. People aren't going to come forward and report crimes if they think they are going to be deported for their troubles.

The question of sanctuary cities is whether or not they are good policy. Most inner city law enforcement who have to deal with this shit every day think it is. People aren't going to come forward and report crimes if they think they are going to be deported for their troubles.

They represent liberal Democrat anarchy, what if someone proposed no gay zones, I'm thinking federal law would be enforced then.

It would be foolish of me to think any liberal will respond to this thread. Is it because they advocate the policies which led to Steinle's death? Do they have a defense? If so, let's hear it.
So...you really need to make up your minds about if you want the President to speak up or not. When he does, you complain....when he doesn't, you complain.

It would be foolish of me to think any liberal will respond to this thread. Is it because they advocate the policies which led to Steinle's death? Do they have a defense? If so, let's hear it.
So...you really need to make up your minds about if you want the President to speak up or not. When he does, you complain....when he doesn't, you complain.
When he speaks...nothing happens. Fail.

They represent liberal Democrat anarchy, what if someone proposed no gay zones, I'm thinking federal law would be enforced then.

Dude, you are grasping. It's never pretty when you grasp for an analogy.

Here's the thing. The SFPD isn't in the business of enforcing immigration laws. And if they do catch illegals, usually ICE can't do anything about it because they are overwealmed as it is. Even though Obama has sent back more illegals than Bush did, ICE can only handle a fraction of the undocumented aliens who are out there.

So the SFPD has a choice. Enforce the laws that they are in charge of policing- murder, theft, property protection, or try to enforce immigration laws. If they do the latter, they get less cooperation on the former.

I'll admit it, when he speaks up as race baiter in chief it does bug me...

sanctuary cities; where do they get their authority to protect those illegal aliens ?

i thought U.S. law TRUMPs any/all local policies, such as sheltering illegals.

i am truly confused about this sanctuary :bsflag: where is the precedence, the law, in my OPINION it is illegal to harbor illegal aliens. :up:

Forum List

Back