Cave woman denied service at hotel

I don't accept that language is something that should be handled hysterically by those desiring "gotcha" moments and a desire to virtue signal that their iddy biddy feelings are hurt buy some nasty name caller. Now would I use "niggre" as a pejorative? No!! But nor am I offended if I hear it in hip hop "songs' whether it's a black or white singer. As for people who use the pejorative "Whitey"; do I consider those people racist just out to slag on their white bros? I'd want more evidence than just using "Whitey".
Now should "niggre" be used as a pejorative? Of course not. It's an insult; but so is "Whitey". So if anyone uses the term "Whitey"; does that make them a racist bigot? Nope: just a boorish asshole.

But I would really need a good look at someone's CHARACTER to make a judgement about them being a bigot. BTW: "Bigot" as an insult is now meaningless.

Greg

Wow, now they want to condemn us for our thoughts.
If it was just a thought, how do you, and I, and everyone reading this story, know about it?

Think McFly, THINK!!!!

tenor.gif

Firing someone for refusing service to a customer?

Absolutely ... a company who has a policy to allow customers to hurl racial slurs at the staff is setting itself up for a big law suit.

A company who fires a man for not accepting racial slurs is a company who is going to need an entire army of lawyers.

Absolutely ... a company who has a policy to allow customers to hurl racial slurs at the staff is setting itself up for a big law suit.

A company who fires a man for not accepting racial slurs is a company who is going to need an entire army of lawyers.
Well then all the more reason not to hire any blacks for any reason.

This employee's job is safe. Institutional power is on his side as it should be under theses circumstances.

Lol. You're complaining about this woman calling a black man "n****r," but you're going to call her "cave woman?" Hm... :eusa_think: I wonder if a white man would not let you stay at his hotel if you called him that?

Cave women isn't necessarily an insult...

There is no ambivalent usage of the N-Word used by a white person.
It is the way he used it. Blacks that attempt to take credit for ancient Egypt call white people "cave people" because Europeans were still living in caves back then (according to them, anyway).

We don't have to attempt to take credit for Ancient Egypt.

Spare me the butthurt bitch because as long as we get called insulting things whites here are going to get the same. I've been fairly nice about things but when you white bastards started sending me PMs full of racial taunts, started threads about shooting me, or talking racist bullshit about me in the flame zone with one asshole here named dale sending me PMs begging to get his old white ass kicked, no more Mr. Nice guy. As usual your racists bought it on yourselves and now you want to cry about it.

Lol. You're complaining about this woman calling a black man "n****r," but you're going to call her "cave woman?" Hm... :eusa_think: I wonder if a white man would not let you stay at his hotel if you called him that?

Cave women isn't necessarily an insult...

There is no ambivalent usage of the N-Word used by a white person.
It is the way he used it. Blacks that attempt to take credit for ancient Egypt call white people "cave people" because Europeans were still living in caves back then (according to them, anyway).

We don't have to attempt to take credit for Ancient Egypt.

Spare me the butthurt bitch because as long as we get called insulting things whites here are going to get the same. I've been fairly nice about things but when you white bastards started sending me PMs full of racial taunts, started threads about shooting me, or talking racist bullshit about me in the flame zone with one asshole here named dale sending me PMs begging to get his old white ass kicked, no more Mr. Nice guy. As usual your racists bought it on yourselves and now you want to cry about it.
iu

Well then all the more reason not to hire any blacks for any reason.
This, folks, is the logic of a typical racist white supremacist.
Perhaps if you concentrated on your job and not getting back at people you don't like you could get a job. Some black throw backs aint gonna get the job because all they are is trouble makers. We dealt with four of them at the prison. Lazy bastards would not do anything but complain about white people. Gave then just what they asked for, the boot!

Last edited:
Lol. You're complaining about this woman calling a black man a racial slur, but you're going to call her "cave woman?" Hm... :eusa_think: I wonder if a white woman would not let you stay at her hotel if you called her that?

Since you've said nothing about how these weasels call us savages and thugs, just shut your mouth the same way when they are made to feel the same insults they dish out.
I'm not saying you can't criticize this vile bitch for what she said. I'm saying that if you're going to do the same shit she did, then you're no better than her.

Forum List

Back