Cause of recent unrest in Jeruselum

the pali muslims just need jobs , nothing to do with their 1400 years of Jew and Christian and other religious hatred ehh DOT ??

The tension has been triggered in part by Palestinians' anger over what they see as increased Jewish encroachment on Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque compound, which is also revered by Jews as the location of two destroyed biblical Jewish temples

Photos of the day - October 16, 2015

MORE encroachment by occupiers. Quelle surprise..... NOT!!!

I agree, boot the Muslim occupiers.
I hear there's room in Syria.

The tension has been triggered in part by Palestinians' anger over what they see as increased Jewish encroachment on Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque compound, which is also revered by Jews as the location of two destroyed biblical Jewish temples

I agree, boot the Muslim occupiers.
I hear there's room in Syria.
That would be a seemingly place for the ones who do not desire to live in peace.

don't care what the text says and I did scan it Dot . Thing is that the troubles stem from 1400 years of hate aimed at Jews and other religions that muslims want to be 'dhimmis' to muslims Dot . I mean hey , belive 'bs' if you like but I don't even consider this kind of 'bs' as being anything other than 'bs' Dot !!.

don't care what the text says and I did scan it Dot . Thing is that the troubles stem from 1400 years of hate aimed at Jews and other religions that muslims want to be 'dhimmis' to muslims Dot . I mean hey , belive 'bs' if you like but I don't even consider this kind of 'bs' as being anything other than 'bs' Dot !!.
then why you take the time to post shit stain?!!! :eusa_eh:

If you don't take the time to read the OP then shut it :eusa_silenced: Pretty simple.

and Palestinians are claiming the wall belongs to them and will take it back from the jews.

Anything and everything belongs to the muslims in their twisted view.
HOW STRANGE,considering the Jews say the same......................Look be honest,why don't you Zionist Arsehole's say what you really think,and have done and doing....Trying to ERADICATE the Palestinian People.Then we all know what we have to do to prevent this...DON'T WE.

HOW STRANGE,considering the Jews say the same......................Look be honest,why don't you Zionist Arsehole's say what you really think,and have done and doing....Trying to ERADICATE the Palestinian People.Then we all know what we have to do to prevent this...DON'T WE.
You Zionist are a HATEFUL MOB.........trouble is you HATE everyone including NON ZIONIST Jews.

And why don't you islamonazi morons just admit that the verses in the koran and the hadiths are correct and you want to eliminate everyone that is mot your flavour of muslim

You Zionist are a HATEFUL MOB.........trouble is you HATE everyone including NON ZIONIST Jews.

You don't even know what Zionism really stands for, you just hate all the Jews

You don't even know what Zionism really stands for, you just hate all the Jews

Really Phoney...

You need to stop that "what zionism stands for" BS...

You really are not the only person on this planet who knows what zionism is....

And please don't start asking for definitions AGAIN... You already had them...

Get over it, you are not "Yorkshire Supremacist"!

And why don't you islamonazi morons just admit that the verses in the koran and the hadiths are correct and you want to eliminate everyone that is mot your flavour of muslim

Because you have to rely on badly translated verses you really have NO idea what is written Phoney!

Nothing more than zionut propaganda!

Forum List

Back