MSNBC broadcasts fake palestine land grab

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Talk about propaganda

While I presume that the white sections are indeed the land that was privately owned by Jews, the land in green was not privately owned by Arabs.

Only a tiny percentage of land in Palestine was privately owned. The various categories of land ownership included:
  • Mulk: privately owned in the Western sense.
  • Miri: Land owned by the government (originally the Ottoman crown) and suitable for agricultural use. Individuals could purchase a deed to cultivate this land and pay a tithe to the government. Ownership could be transferred only with the approval of the state. Miri rights could be transferred to heirs, and the land could be sub-let to tenants. If the owner died without an heir or the land was not cultivated for three years, the land would revert to the state.
  • Mahlul: Uncultivated Miri lands that would revert to the state, in theory after three years.
  • Mawat (or Mewat): So-called “dead”, unreclaimed land. It constituted about 50 to 60% of the land in Palestine. It belonged to the government. ...If the land had been cultivated with permission, it would be registered, at least under the Mandate, free of charge.
By the early 1940s Jews owned about one third of Mulk land in Palestine and Arabs about two-thirds. The vast majority of the total land, however, belonged to the government, meaning that when the state of Israel was established, it became legally Israel's. (I believe that about 77% of the land was owned by the government, assuming 6 million dunams of private land as shown in this invaluable webpage on the topic from which I got much of this information.)

To say that the green areas were "Palestinian" land is simply a lie.

See more what propaganda MSNBC broadcasted last Friday.....

Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News: MSNBC shows - and accepts! - The Map That Lies

I still can not believe MSNBC would broadcast this out right propaganda...

BLIAsbVCAAAxMaX.jpg

Fox News is ready to go to Israel and help your Zionist, oh that's right, PM Bibi refused help, lets see 10 dead Isralies to 40 Palestinians, I guess this sounds like a one sided fight. Guns are so much more efficient than knifes and rocks though.

Fox News is ready to go to Israel and help your Zionist, oh that's right, PM Bibi refused help, lets see 10 dead Isralies to 40 Palestinians, I guess this sounds like a one sided fight. Guns are so much more efficient than knifes and rocks though.

Anti Semites are pathetic

Are you aware your an anti Semite as well? Its time we start using the term right ,don't you think?
also ask the Hasidic Jews about the Zionist anti Semitism towards them.

Now what kind of Hebrew idolater are you, a Zionist type or a Hasidic type?

This thing appears here on a regular basis. It is a lie each time it appears.
There are so many things wrong with it it takes so much time to deal with each and every one. Which has been done repeatedly.

Fox News is ready to go to Israel and help your Zionist, oh that's right, PM Bibi refused help, lets see 10 dead Isralies to 40 Palestinians, I guess this sounds like a one sided fight. Guns are so much more efficient than knifes and rocks though.[/QUOTE

Isn't it just awful how whenever the Palestinians kill Israeli's, Israel retaliates & the Pali's lose everytime? Do you think maybe the Pali's should stop killing any Israeli's?

Are you aware your an anti Semite as well? Its time we start using the term right ,don't you think?

I'm a freaking American and stand with with our ally Israel against the "Palestine" slime

I'm a freaking American and stand with with our ally Israel against the "Palestine" slime

What a joke, many Hebrews do not even stand with the Zionist. You do not know what you stand for. Hasidic or Zionist?
Answer the question.

What a joke, many Hebrews do not even stand with the Zionist. You do not know what you stand for. Hasidic or Zionist?
Answer the question.

I sure as hell don't stand with the Zionists. Peace offerings to Palestinians of all people, a security fence & land concessions to keep Palestinians in Israel. Want peace? This entire Zionist agenda has to go. History has proven king Hussein was right. When will the Zionists ever learn?

Answer the question.

Your problem here is that I am well aware of your past posting history regarding Israel.

Answer the question.

Your problem here is that I am well aware of your past posting history regarding Israel.

The only thing you know about Israel is what you watch on Fox and that you hate Muslims or Arabs. Your loyalty stems from the bible most likely and your hatred of Muslims. You keep on worshipping those Hebrews. Your the true anti-Semite here. PS: you never answered my question, so I have to assume you do not know the difference.

Its the truth.

Then you will be able to provide a link to the Ottoman and/or British land registries showing this to be the case. The British stated that very few arab muslims came forward with claims of land ownership leading to the land reverting to government ownership. The land was thus never arab muslim and they should be evicted from their illegal squats

And still the Palestinians are lining up to be shot, then wailing at the gates of hell because suicide is haram in islam

Are you aware that you are using islamonazi lies in an attempt at overthrowing the laws. Legally you are a racist Jew hater if you show anti Semitism. You cant be anti semitic towards muslims.

Answer the question.

The only thing you know about Israel is what you watch on Fox and that you hate Muslims or Arabs. Your loyalty stems from the bible most likely and your hatred of Muslims. You keep on worshipping those Hebrews. Your the true anti-Semite here. PS: you never answered my question, so I have to assume you do not know the difference.

You have never answered most of mine, does this mean you an islamonazi propagandist and terrorist supporter ?

Answer the question.

Do you even know what a Zionist believes, or are you just another brainwashed moron that parrots islamonazi propaganda

Forum List

Back