Cause of recent unrest in Jeruselum

Anything and everything belongs to the muslims in their twisted view.
HOW STRANGE,considering the Jews say the same......................Look be honest,why don't you Zionist Arsehole's say what you really think,and have done and doing....Trying to ERADICATE the Palestinian People.Then we all know what we have to do to prevent this...DON'T WE.
How is it that the Joooooooos are trying to ERADICATE (<------ note the use of capital letters for dramatic affect), the Pali squatters when the Joooooooos have returned land to the Pal'istanian welfare cheats in exchange for peace?

Have you fallen down and bumped your head again?

I figured out what's going on w/pismoe, he's not playing w/a full deck

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

HOW STRANGE,considering the Jews say the same......................Look be honest,why don't you Zionist Arsehole's say what you really think,and have done and doing....Trying to ERADICATE the Palestinian People.Then we all know what we have to do to prevent this...DON'T WE.
You Zionist are a HATEFUL MOB.........trouble is you HATE everyone including NON ZIONIST Jews.

You don't even know what Zionism really stands for, you just hate all the Jews

Really Phoney...

You need to stop that "what zionism stands for" BS...

You really are not the only person on this planet who knows what zionism is....

And please don't start asking for definitions AGAIN... You already had them...

Get over it, you are not "Yorkshire Supremacist"!

As I keep saying to you your use of the term Zionist is RACIST and out of context. You don't understand one iota what a Zionist is, so project your view of an islamonazi terrorist into the term.

And I have not had your personal definition of the term Zionist, you refuse to give it as it will out you as the RACIST ISLAMONAZI STOOGE that you are.

And why don't you islamonazi morons just admit that the verses in the koran and the hadiths are correct and you want to eliminate everyone that is mot your flavour of muslim

Because you have to rely on badly translated verses you really have NO idea what is written Phoney!

Nothing more than zionut propaganda!

Wrong again as I rely on official translations that show exactly what was originally said in the 7C. And they say that islam is based around mass murder, theft, rape and violence.

Or are you putting yourself up as an Arabic speaker that can decipher the meaning of the koran

You Zionist are a HATEFUL MOB.........trouble is you HATE everyone including NON ZIONIST Jews.

Really Phoney...

As I keep saying to you your use of the term Zionist is RACIST and out of context. You don't understand one iota what a Zionist is, so project your view of an islamonazi terrorist into the term.

And I have not had your personal definition of the term Zionist, you refuse to give it as it will out you as the RACIST ISLAMONAZI STOOGE that you are.

For the love of god...

Why can you not get it into your thick head Phoney...

You cannot be racist against a political organisation... It is NOT a fucking race... It's a political organisation!

When you stop banging your kindergarten drum come back for a proper conversation will you!

Really Phoney...

For the love of god...

You cannot be racist against a political organisation... It is NOT a fucking race... It's a political organisation!

When you stop banging your kindergarten drum come back for a proper conversation will you!

It is based on race, and the links you provided elsewhere showed that the Jews are a distinct race.

SO YOU ARE A RACIST ISLAMONAZI STOOGE

Really Phoney...

For the love of god...

It is based on race, and the links you provided elsewhere showed that the Jews are a distinct race.

ZIONUT ASSHOLE....

Please provide an unbiased link that shows that zionism is NOT a political organisation, that Jews are a distinct race...

I can't wait! ;-)

You will be shown exactly what a zionut you are Phoney...

Bring it on!

Really Phoney...

For the love of god...

ZIONUT ASSHOLE....

Please provide an unbiased link that shows that zionism is NOT a political organisation, that Jews are a distinct race...

I can't wait! ;-)

Bring it on!
Zionism not political. WTF are you shooting up with?

Really Phoney...

For the love of god...

ZIONUT ASSHOLE....

I can't wait! ;-)

Bring it on!
Really?

So, in your opinion, what is zionism?

For the love of god...

ZIONUT ASSHOLE....

I can't wait! ;-)

Bring it on!
Really?

Humanity Zionism is Jews wanting a homeland for themselves. Basically to re-establish their original homeland. Nothing more, nothing less.

For the love of god...

ZIONUT ASSHOLE....

I can't wait! ;-)

Bring it on!
Really?

Humanity Zionism is Jews wanting a homeland for themselves. Basically to re-establish their original homeland. Nothing more, nothing less.

It was not the original homeland of the Europeans, Jews or otherwise.

ZIONUT ASSHOLE....

I can't wait! ;-)

Bring it on!
Really?

It was not the original homeland of the Europeans, Jews or otherwise.
O yesit twas.

And, the indigenous people of Palestine should not have been evicted from the area to make room for European colonists, particularly in the post-colonial age.

For the love of god...

ZIONUT ASSHOLE....

I can't wait! ;-)

Bring it on!
Really?

Zionism is a political organisation representing Jews wanting a homelend... It is not possible to use the word zionism in a racist way...

Really Phoney...

For the love of god...

ZIONUT ASSHOLE....

I can't wait! ;-)

Bring it on!

When you provide a link to me stating the Zionism is just a political organisation.

Now this should be good when he back pedals

For the love of god...

ZIONUT ASSHOLE....

I can't wait! ;-)

Bring it on!
Really?

He is so consumed by Jew hatred that he cant differentiate between Zionism being part of Judaism and Judaism being part of Zionism

ZIONUT ASSHOLE....

I can't wait! ;-)

Bring it on!
Really?

Zionism is a political organisation representing Jews wanting a homelend... It is not possible to use the word zionism in a racist way...

Then it is not possible to use the word ****** in a racist way is it ?

Forum List

Back