Caught on video: Illegals storm across border run right past border patrol 12 GOP senators voted ...

D1Zfh4_X4AAU15K.jpg

That's why we need more border agents, and sensors, and drones and training and judges.

Don't let idiots waste our money on a fuking wall. No one with half a brain or more could possibly believe that works.
It works just fine.
You didn’t watch the video the OP linked, did ya?
Don't care. That's not the wall that's being built. To say it is, is dishonest.

D1Zfh4_X4AAU15K.jpg

That's why we need more border agents, and sensors, and drones and training and judges.

Don't let idiots waste our money on a fuking wall. No one with half a brain or more could possibly believe that works.
It works just fine.
Trump’s putting up a bollard fence just like that. Denying it won’t change that.

D1Zfh4_X4AAU15K.jpg

It works just fine.
Trump’s putting up a bollard fence just like that. Denying it won’t change that.
Trying to say that this is what is being built is dishonest. But the left is always dishonest.

I assure you, as an Alaskan, I will be doing everything I can to vote the Heir Apparent to her father's seat out of office and onto the street. The Princess was originally crowned and placed on her Senate thrown by Daddy. When she lost her primary bid in 2010, they ramped up a write-in campaign on her behalf. When it looked like she was going to lose that, too, it was decided that anything even vaguely resembling "M", "L", or some similar scratch that could be interpreted as meaning "Lisa" or "Murkowski" should be counted as a vote for her. Although she has an R after her name, she's pictured next to "Rino" in the political dictionary. And she's certainly NOT a conservative.

bad case of sour grapes there; how 'bout some Alaskan pollack? That's just as fishy.
Sour grapes? How so? The reality is she was not elected to the office to begin with and later had to use some rather shady tactics to win the seat again.

I assure you, as an Alaskan, I will be doing everything I can to vote the Heir Apparent to her father's seat out of office and onto the street. The Princess was originally crowned and placed on her Senate thrown by Daddy. When she lost her primary bid in 2010, they ramped up a write-in campaign on her behalf. When it looked like she was going to lose that, too, it was decided that anything even vaguely resembling "M", "L", or some similar scratch that could be interpreted as meaning "Lisa" or "Murkowski" should be counted as a vote for her. Although she has an R after her name, she's pictured next to "Rino" in the political dictionary. And she's certainly NOT a conservative.

bad case of sour grapes there; how 'bout some Alaskan pollack? That's just as fishy.
Nah, Alaskan Pollack is actually a good tasting fish.....flakey white and subtle in flavor.
Great as 'Fish and Chips'.

just sayin'

yep, pollack = flaky; just like a Republican.
So, you know what Republicans taste like?

• Sen. Roger Wicker (Mississippi)
  • Sen. Marco Rubio (Florida)
  • Sen. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  • Sen. Susan Collins (Maine)
  • Sen. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
  • Sen. Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania)
  • Sen. Roy Blunt (Missouri)
  • Sen. Lamar Alexander (Tennessee)
  • Sen. Mitt Romney (Utah)
  • Sen. Rand Paul (Kentucky)
  • Sen. Jerry Moran (Kansas)
  • Sen. Mike Lee (Utah)
Cool, vote ‘em out. Make more room for Democrats. :mm:
Nah, if you want democrats, just leave 'em where they are. Not much difference between our Murkowski and most liberal Dems.

Twelve Republican Senators voted today with every Democrat to block President Donald Trump’s National Emergency Declaration.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Illegals STORM ACROSS US BORDER -- RUN Right Past Border Patrol -- 12 GOP Senators Voted Today to Support Open Borders

Why the leftist losers don't believe in reality is beyond me. You idiots better wake up.
And they should have been shot as soon as they set a toe onto US soil. This is nothing less than an invasion force and should be treated as such.
Yeah, too bad trump didn’t give the order to shoot unarmed kids.
Don't care...
If you care so much, how many are of these criminal brats are you housing, clothing, and feeding...on YOUR dime?

Why isn't President Trump using the $1.6 billion he got last year and the $1.6 billion or so this year, to handle this humanitarian crisis at the border?

Nah, Alaskan Pollack is actually a good tasting fish.....flakey white and subtle in flavor.

just sayin'

flaky does not describe taste, flavor, etc.

flaky is kinda like a Republican saying something like, "we will bring down spending" and then they turn around and offer the nation record deficit spending. = flaky

I suppose that could leave a bad taste in some folks mouths .......

just sayin'

flaky is kinda like a Republican saying something like, "we will bring down spending" and then they turn around and offer the nation record deficit spending. = flaky

That is because there is no real reduction in massive welfare payouts. That increase much more per year then the real inflation rate.

just sayin'

That is because there is no real reduction in massive welfare payouts. That increase much more per year then the real inflation rate.

oh sure, blame it on the poor, when in fact the wealthiest 0.01% of individuals & corporations, and the military reap abominable rewards.

You so funny

D1Zfh4_X4AAU15K.jpg

It works just fine.
Trying to say that this is what is being built is dishonest. But the left is always dishonest.
He’s building a bollard fence. If you don’t know that, that’s only because you’re ignorant.

• Sen. Roger Wicker (Mississippi)
  • Sen. Marco Rubio (Florida)
  • Sen. Rob Portman (Ohio)
  • Sen. Susan Collins (Maine)
  • Sen. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
  • Sen. Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania)
  • Sen. Roy Blunt (Missouri)
  • Sen. Lamar Alexander (Tennessee)
  • Sen. Mitt Romney (Utah)
  • Sen. Rand Paul (Kentucky)
  • Sen. Jerry Moran (Kansas)
  • Sen. Mike Lee (Utah)
Cool, vote ‘em out. Make more room for Democrats. :mm:
Nah, if you want democrats, just leave 'em where they are. Not much difference between our Murkowski and most liberal Dems.
Party matters aside from politics. It determines who controls the Senate. So go ahead and blast those 12 Republicans (probably more when they vote to override Trump’s veto), it’ll open the Door for Democrats to take control of the Senate. :mm:

Twelve Republican Senators voted today with every Democrat to block President Donald Trump’s National Emergency Declaration.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Illegals STORM ACROSS US BORDER -- RUN Right Past Border Patrol -- 12 GOP Senators Voted Today to Support Open Borders

Why the leftist losers don't believe in reality is beyond me. You idiots better wake up.
And they should have been shot as soon as they set a toe onto US soil. This is nothing less than an invasion force and should be treated as such.
Yeah, too bad trump didn’t give the order to shoot unarmed kids.
Don't care...
If you care so much, how many are of these criminal brats are you housing, clothing, and feeding...on YOUR dime?
I employee some plus some of my taxes go to some of them which helps house them and feed them.

It's in the DNA of the left. If they were honest and came out and said what they think (like Ocasio-Cortez is starting to do) people would recoil in horror and disgust.

They have to lie to get anywhere.

Those 12 republicans will be sorry for their vote....people want the border secured and for them to say "well the next democrat president can do this type of EO too" is as stupid and insincere of an excuse I've ever heard...this is why I refuse to support this party...they are not for the things their voters elected them to do.....Rand Paul and Mike Lee should be ashamed...they should lose his seats...

Voters do not want a wall built and they are even more opposed to using a national emergency to build it. They are the ones who are upholding the Constitution and there are 41 fake conservatives in the Senate.

Forum List

Back