Caught on Camera: Fight at OKC middle school injures teacher

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The middle school has only been open for two weeks and already a number of brawls have broken out. Some of them caught on camera and sent to News 4.

One video shows a mob of students rushing a doorway and a security officer tackled to the ground.

Another video shows students swinging at each other, and at the bottom of the dogpile is a female teacher.

Police say she told them she was punched several times while trying to break up the fight. OKCPD says she “fell back and hit her head on a fire hydrant” and then “vomited 8 to 10 times.”

An ambulance rushed her to this hospital with cracked ribs and a concussion.

Teacher horrified by chaos behind closed doors at John Marshall Middle School
OKCPS Announces Changes Following Fights At John Marshall Middle School

The joys of redistricting.

How does middle school students act in this way ??? Unbelievable. The root of this problem must be found out, and whomever the instigator's or culprits are, then they should have swift justice brought upon them. This stuff has to be dealt with, and dealt with quickly in this country, and if blacks or whites are guilty, then so be it, but either should be dealt with quickly. Time to take back the daycare, and quit letting the kids run it. How embarrassingly stupid can this nation get anymore ??

Lack of discipline in the home and in the schools early on. This is the society leftists have created, quasi State-Babies.
That is why I taught my kids two girls and boy, how to fight and nothing is a fair fight. The sent them to learn the Martial arts. They seemed to like the USMC style the best. Clip boards can be deadly.
Your kids against a mob ??? Uhhh ok, but the better solution would be to join up as adults, and to take back the schools in this nation.

If that won't work, then join groups whom decide to home school as a group, and then let the public schools just rot on the vine.

The middle school has only been open for two weeks and already a number of brawls have broken out. Some of them caught on camera and sent to News 4.

One video shows a mob of students rushing a doorway and a security officer tackled to the ground.

Another video shows students swinging at each other, and at the bottom of the dogpile is a female teacher.

Police say she told them she was punched several times while trying to break up the fight. OKCPD says she “fell back and hit her head on a fire hydrant” and then “vomited 8 to 10 times.”

Black kids........
No surprise here.
And they claim that we're being racists for spouting statistics...

But this was the goal when Osama Obama was elected.
Turn our kids into a bunch of thugs and terrorists.

Kids need more spanking and Jesus!
Depends on whose giving it to them.

Bad parents ?? Nope

The government ??? Nope

The internet ??? Hell No.

How about Mom and Dad in a stable home that involves themselves in their kids lives, and teaching them the right things in life early on as you say ?? Bingo. Oh and keeping them away from bad stuff until they can handle it on their own. Bingo.

Lack of discipline in the home and in the schools early on. This is the society leftists have created, quasi State-Babies.
democrats-nofascists.png

HA! Too Funny! Another great experiment gone awry by the government! And the parents have no choices but to keep their kids there and keep paying their school taxes under threat of gun.

If I had been a teacher there, I would have been kicking serious 5th-8th grade ass I don't care what ages those kids were before I let myself be knocked into a fire hydrant! Being that they expel kids for a pop tart, looks to me like 1/3rd of the students there ought to be charged with assault, expelled, then the whole fucking school CLOSED.

Bad parents ?? Nope

The government ??? Nope

How about Mom and Dad in a stable home that involves themselves in their kids lives, and teaching them the right things in life early on as you say ?? Bingo. Oh and keeping them away from bad stuff until they can handle it on their own. Bingo.

But...but, the government has taken away the stable home, taken away the mom and dad, and replaced it all with video games and chat rooms.

Black kids........
No surprise here.
We're raising a whole bunch of little IM2s.
These kids need their weparations to settle themselves down.

But MM! Big Gov say:
  • SCHOOL! Don't you TOUCH those kids! Or parents will sue you!
  • PARENTS! Don't you dare TOUCH your kids, or Uncle Sam will take kids from you!
We live the dysfunctionality that progressivism has bred.

Bad parents ?? Nope

The government ??? Nope

But...but, the government has taken away the stable home, taken away the mom and dad, and replaced it all with video games and chat rooms.
Well there is the corporate greed that has paid off government officials in order to have it's way with us. That's the other part of this equation.

But MM! Big Gov say:
  • PARENTS! Don't you dare TOUCH your kids, or Uncle Sam will take kids from you!
Agree, and it was something that has came to us straight out of the 60's. Took a long time to break us down, but government being complicit in it all of course helped it all to finally reach it's goals big time.

HA! Too Funny! Another great experiment gone awry by the government! And the parents have no choices but to keep their kids there and keep paying their school taxes under threat of gun.

If I had been a teacher there, I would have been kicking serious 5th-8th grade ass I don't care what ages those kids were before I let myself be knocked into a fire hydrant! Being that they expel kids for a pop tart, looks to me like 1/3rd of the students there ought to be charged with assault, expelled, then the whole fucking school CLOSED.
Something getting that out of control, just shows that undoubtedly the teachers there are either liberals who think that the kids are smart enough to self police themselves or they are a mixture of teachers who have been ordered to stand down due to leftist school policies or other. Yes in light of that situation, the school should be shut down temporarily, and a complete investigation done to show the root cause of the problem.

Then the results of the investigation given in a transparent way regardless of who it might offend or make angry. This is our children we are talking about folks, do they not matter anymore ???

They combined two middle schools so that now there are about 1,000 kids 13 calls to the cops in a two week period. And there was a mentor that was speaking to a news station that said the kids hadn't been there long enough for the teachers to earn their trust. Full stop. Don't need to earn trust.

But MM! Big Gov say:

And there is no way as a teacher I would have put myself in the middle of that fight, no way. Most of those kids easily outweigh me; it's not worth me getting injured for their silly fights and their parents lawsuits.

Call the cops or whatever. Get involved? nope

Forum List

Back