Catholic veneration of Mary

Trouble is the Catholic's consider Mary to be a "co-redeemer" with Jesus.

Which is nowhere to be found in the Bible and is heretical and outright blasphemy. ...... :cool:

You clearly lack any knowledge of Catholic theology if you think that. This is NOT how we Catholics consider Mary. She is considered an "intercessor for humanity" as well as the Mother of God. Another misconception is that we pray to her. That is not correct, we ask her to intercede on our behalf, to be an advocate in Heaven since she is so blessed by God. Christ is the redeemer, Mary is his mother.

Which is nowhere to be found in the Bible and is heretical and outright blasphemy. ...... :cool:

You clearly lack any knowledge of Catholic theology if you think that. This is NOT how we Catholics consider Mary. She is considered an "intercessor for humanity" as well as the Mother of God. Another misconception is that we pray to her. That is not correct, we ask her to intercede on our behalf, to be an advocate in Heaven since she is so blessed by God. Christ is the redeemer, Mary is his mother.

Can't help to be curious. If you ask Mary to intercede with God, but don't pray to her, what do you do? Send emails?

sure looks like praying to me

students_praying_mary.jpg

Praying to idols but also blessing objects, EWTN had a Pope procession and they claimed if you bring your items the Pope will bless them for you.
I suppose if people bring their inflatable seat cushions the Pope will bless the object and perhaps blow it up for ya?

A woman who is both virgin and mother is the ultimate female person, to be placed in heaven above all others.

bigotry has many forms, sinner ... your not the first.

St. Mary Magdelin

th

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: St. Mary Magdalen

In the New Testament she is mentioned among the women who accompanied Christ and ministered to Him (Luke 8:2-3), where it is also said that seven devils had been cast out of her (Mark 16:9). She is next named as standing at the foot of the cross (Mark 15:40; Matthew 27:56; John 19:25; Luke 23:49). She saw Christ laid in the tomb, and she was the first recorded witness of the Resurrection.

and the other Mary - a snicker for the christians

an embellished rendering but heartwarming non the less, for the girlfriend ...

Praying to idols but also blessing objects, EWTN had a Pope procession and they claimed if you bring your items the Pope will bless them for you.
I suppose if people bring their inflatable seat cushions the Pope will bless the object and perhaps blow it up for ya?

Don't scoff. I had a priest bless my seat cushion, and my hemorrhoids cleared up within 2 days!

the real trouble is that muslims worship a rapist, murdering, thief ---muhummad whom they imagine is the right hand of their "god"
Irosie, you barely know the basics of your religion.......let alone Christianity and Islam.

Best you refrain from commenting and looking even more idiotic than usual. ...... :cool:
Sunni you will die without a savior just like Ali did

Don't scoff. I had a priest bless my seat cushion, and my hemorrhoids cleared up within 2 days!

PrepH $4.79
Trip to the Dr. $150.
Trip to see the Pope $1,450.

Seems like the least practical solution.
AND fine the Priest cleared it up, but wasn't he the one that caused you pain and problems in that area in the first place?
*Bada bssshhhh!*

Does the Hebrew Word Alma Really Mean “Virgin”?
no, because the goy mistranslated the Hebrew word

Does the Hebrew Word Alma Really Mean “Virgin”? | Outreach Judaism
70 Greek scholars mistranslated virgin from Isaiah 53

View attachment 77755

The problem is what I showed Starkey , the verse in Luke where Jesus is telling them to write (plagiarize) him into the OT to fulfill the verses so they took Isaiah 7&9 which is about King Hezekiah as the son & sign given Ahaz and reinvented the word young woman to fit their virgin claim. This was done to fulfill other cultures which had miracle virgin births, namely the characters they plagiarized from. This is how they create an image and mask a former failing image (Baal) and appease all cultures they wish to subvert through their authority over this new one world compiled religion.

View attachment 77755

The problem is what I showed Starkey , the verse in Luke where Jesus is telling them to write (plagiarize) him into the OT to fulfill the verses so they took Isaiah 7&9 which is about King Hezekiah as the son & sign given Ahaz and reinvented the word young woman to fit their virgin claim. This was done to fulfill other cultures which had miracle virgin births, namely the characters they plagiarized from. This is how they create an image and mask a former failing image (Baal) and appease all cultures they wish to subvert through their authority over this new one world compiled religion.
Many bible passages have duel meaning
What Chapter and verse are you referring to in the Book of Luke
You're really not picking on a Bible scholar there.
My dog knows more about Sunday School than jake knows about the Bible.

View attachment 77755
The Tanakh (what the goyim call the old testament) was given to the Jews not the goy who were and are idolaters any goy translation is meaningless

Isaiah 53: The Suffering Servant
Cutting through the distortions and mistranslations of this enigmatic text by the goyim.

Isaiah 53: The Suffering Servant

The very words of the ten commandments clearly tells us that the commandments were for the Jewish people ONLY not the goy

God never brought the goyim out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."

The Lord has not given the goy the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"

Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring goyim to keep it (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)

If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath or ten commandments

Idolatry and the Customs of the Nations – Avodah Zarah ve-Chukos ha-Goyim

Idolatry and the Customs of the Nations | Torah.org

Last edited:

View attachment 77755

Many bible passages have duel meaning
What Chapter and verse are you referring to in the Book of Luke
You're really not picking on a Bible scholar there.
My dog knows more about Sunday School than jake knows about the Bible.

Luke 24:44-45 shows he's ordering them to fraudulently plagiarize the OT to make him out to be in scripture.

Thus They rewrote Matthew 1.1 through 4:11 to create his Genesis (Luke 1:5 - 4:13). He leaned on Mark 1:21 through 3:19 to create his Exodus (Luke 4:14 - 6:19).
He quarried Matthew in rather unique ways to develop his readings for Leviticus (Luke 6:20 - 8:25).
He transcribed Mark 4 through 9 with some rather gaping omissions to provide appropriate readings to correspond with the material found in Numbers (Luke 8:26 - 9:50).
Finally, in his most imaginative piece of writing, Luke created the expanded journey section of his gospel (Luke 9:51 - 18:14) to correspond to the readings from Deuteronomy.
In order to show Jesus as the fulfillment of the Torah, Luke wrote his infancy story against the background of the Book of Genesis.
The blood atonement borrowed from
Deut 21.
Jeremiah 13:13-14 was used in emulating out of it’s context of time and message to create a disturbing threat in
Matthew 10: 34-40 and Thomas Verse 16.

2Samuel 1:10 &1:12 were re rewritten in the crucifixion scene of Jesus to be about him not Israel.
Even 1Sa 5:3 &5:4 mirrors his crucifixion that was written to emulate these verses about the Philistine deity “Dagon” he represents as the son of DAGON'S son Baal.
And read II Kings 4: 42 - 43(sound familiar to the loaves of bread story placed upon Jesus?)
Not only did they rehash text that was already in the bible but they also manipulate text that their teachings are based on making excuses for not fulfilling things or for problems that arise like his death etc. All the stories are based on twisted reasoning trying to avoid the inevitable questions like how could God die and allow himself to be tortured by his enemies etc. So they wrote the story and religion around these complications and twisted reason and common sense to make excuses for these things.

When Jesus' biography was being compiled was to attribute to him, miracles and anecdotes recorded in the Hebrew Bible. The following examples illustrate this ruse:
The Hebrew Bible relates that before she gave birth to Samuel, Hannah had been childless. And to show her gratitude to G--d for blessing her with a son, “...she brought him to the House of the L--rd,...” “...along with three bullocks,...” to be sacrificed there.
Mary was also said to have been without children prior to the birth of Jesus, and that after she bore him, “...they brought him up to Jerusalem to present him to the L--rd....” “and to offer a sacrifice....”
In both narratives, the families were greeted at the Temple by holy people. Eli the High Priest received Samuel, and “...Simeon, a man righteous and devout,...” together with a “prophetess,” were on hand to sing the praises of Jesus. Interestingly, her name is given as Anna which in Hebrew is Hannah!
Even the description of Jesus' spiritual progress is curiously similar to Samuel's:
“Now the boy Samuel continued to grow in stature, and in favor with the L--rd and with men.”
“And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature, and in favor with G--d and man.”
John the Baptist, supposedly Jesus' cousin, is represented in the New Testament as being a reincarnation of Elijah the prophet.
The account of John's birth was derived from the chronicles of Samson:
Both their mothers are described as being barren, and childless when an angel appears announcing the forthcoming birth of an illustrious son.
Samson's mother was warned that she must “...drink no wine or strong drink,...” Similarly, the angel said that John “...shall drink no wine or strong drink,....”
The reason for this abstention in both instances were identical:
“...The child [Samson] shall be a Nazirite to G--d from the womb....” “...he [John] shall be filled with the Holy Spirit from his mother's womb.”
The closing statements of both narratives are also strikingly similar:
“...and the child [Samson] grew, and the L--rd blessed him.”
“And the child [John] grew, and became strong in the spirit,....”
The feasibility that Jesus brought a dead man back to life is dramatically reduced when one compares the details of this report with a miracle performed by Elijah the prophet:
Both episodes begin with the words:
“As he drew near to the gate of the city, behold,....They, then both continue to relate that a widow's son had died, and subsequently was resurrected, one by Elijah, and one by Jesus.
Each, in turn, then “...gave him to his mother.”
Elisha the prophet fed a large group of people with a small quantity of food consisting of first fruits, twenty loaves of barley, and fresh ears of grain. His disciples at first expressed disbelief that this would suffice for so many people. However, not only was it enough, but food was left over.
Jesus is said to have fed a large group of people with a small quantity of food consisting of seven loaves of bread and a few small fish. His disciples at first expressed disbelief that this would suffice for so many people. However, it is claimed that not only was it enough, but food was left over.

The Hebrew Bible informs us that the prophet Elijah abstained from all food and drink in the wilderness for a forty day period. The writers of Jesus' biography knew that this feat clearly proved Elijah's unique holiness. Therefore, with a few strokes of their pens, billions of people during the past two thousand years were falsely misled into believing that Jesus also fasted for forty days in the wilderness!
The writings of Josephus, published prior to 100 C.E. were also a source from which the compilers of the New Testament freely drew upon.
From his autobiography, we read:
“When I was fourteen years old, I was commended by everyone for the love I had for learning. Because of this, the high priests, and learned men of the city [Jerusalem] came often to me to enquire about the accurate understanding of points of the Law.”

The New Testament is mysteriously silent about what transpired during the first thirty years of Jesus' life. Therefore, the insertion of a similar passage insinuating that he was a recognized child prodigy ideally filled this void. Thus, we read:
“When he was twelve years old, they went up according to custom [to Jerusalem],... After three days they found him in the Temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions, and all who heard him were amazed at his understanding, and his answers.”
Josephus recounts that during the Roman war against Jerusalem when escape by a Jew was nearly impossible, the following scheme was put into effect:
“And now Simon, thinking he might be able to scare and delude the Romans, put on a white robe,...and appeared out of the ground.... Those who saw him were greatly horrified, and remained motionless....”
To add dramatic effect to the “resurrection” story, elements from Simon's adventure were blended into it:
“...an angel of the L--rd descended from heaven, and rolled back the stone,....his clothing was white as snow. And for the fear of him, the guards trembled, and became like dead men.”
After Josephus betrayed his people, and deserted to the Roman side, he tells the following:
“...I saw many captives crucified; and I remembered three of them as my former acquaintances. ...I went to Titus, and told him of them. He immediately commanded them to be taken down....Two of them died under the physician's hands, while the third recovered.”
Similarly:
“And with [Jesus] they crucified two robbers, one on his right and one on his left.... Joseph of Arimathea, a respected member of the council,...went to Pilate, and asked for the body of Jesus.”
It is certainly peculiar that on separate occasions two prominent individuals both viewed a set of three men being crucified. Both then went to a Roman official to plea that his friend(s) might be taken down. After their request was granted, in each case, two of the crucified men died, and one survived.
In the New Testament's account, the two robbers died, and Jesus survived by means of “resurrection.”
In addition to this, the very name Joseph of Arimathea which in the original Greek of Mark is Joseph apo Arimathias was taken from the genealogy of Josephus. There, he informs us that his grandfather Joseph begot Matthias. The Greek text of which is Josepous Matthias!

Luke 24:44-45 shows he's ordering them to fraudulently plagiarize the OT to make him out to be in scripture.
suppose you're reading a book and you get to the part where the main character says, ''oh by the way, all the other characters in the book are foreshadowing this next part coming up where it explains how i'm the very language god spoke when creating the world'', you don't accuse him of plagiarism, you wonder what kind of strange book is this?

Wrong line of thinking there.
1) He isn't based on a SINGULAR historical character, his death resurrection scene is plagiarized from a predated Baal tablet which means he's the FORBIDEN FALLEN SON OF PERDITION image of a man created so warned in Ezekiel 28 called
anointed (christ) cherub(in Hebrew nazarene)
called perfect-Ezekiel 28:14-15.
Your premise means he's fulfilling scripture on Lucifer not Moshiach, coming as the first fallen (failed to deliver) messiah and admiting being the fallen star in Rev 22:16 means he's impostering and being made a one world religion by th adversary Roman authority.
Which is what Christians themselves teach will happen (but did occur already).

2) The Torah reveals one first and last name seen even in the name of the Bible (Mikra), Temple(Mikdash) and Holy City of YeruShalem and the Torah portions, the bread and wine in the Temple, none of which secret Jesus but secret another.
The one Jesus is also plagiarized from, stealing roles-terms from Biblical characters and even admiting this in Rev1:13 being Like unto (emulating)
the "son of man".
In John Apochrypha they admitted plagiarizing borrowing much from Zoroastrianism.
You need to read up on the great forgers liars in the time of Constantine like Eusebius.

3) the plagiarism is exposed with comical attempts at placement done by errors and not knowing Hebrew or Judaic precepts.
Also through symbolism, because they don't understand them the hidden aspect protects from deceptive attempts at hiding, removing, replacing what it reveals. Including BLOTTING OUT MY NAME embedded in everything so you don't chase false prophets and images not remembered in the Sheva(7th) day.

Can't help to be curious. If you ask Mary to intercede with God, but don't pray to her, what do you do? Send emails?

Ever ask someone for a favor? Does that mean you are suddenly worshiping them?

Well, I have seldom asked anyone who has been dead for two thousand years to grant me a favor, but that is just me.

1)devotion of idols is wrong period.
rubbing a bead in prayer to sooth is one
thing, but thinking the magic bean grants you wishes is another.
2)this opens up a whole other can of worms.
Moshiach in Judaism is a servant (one who serves humanity) as a top Rabbi, not to be served, especially not as a God. A parent or Mother therefore is also not to be served or lifted high as a godess except on Mother's day of course.
A parent of a top Rabbi has no significance in spiritual matters unless they to are also a Rabbi. They simply raised their kid as all kids should be raised to become happy, wise, and Shalem (complete & stable).
In conclusion; this is not how you view and treat Mary, but it's also not how you view or treat a character who's not even based on a singular historical figure=imaginary scripted figure=image of a man made by Rome to mask Baal worship. Basically you are lifting up the golden calf (baal) and worshiping it.

Forum List

Back