"""Religion"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, we can`t take another 4 years of the "Devil" telling us how to live! So register to Vote, and VOTE!!! If you don`t have an I.D.? Stay your sorry ass home!!!

Ralph Reed implores evangelicals to get out the vote in November

By David Sherfinski - The Washington Times - Friday, June 10, 2016
Ralph Reed 5161384771_c46175996e_b.jpg

Ralph Reed, founder and chairman of the Faith & Freedom Coalition, said on Friday that November’s election is too important for people of faith to ignore because of disappointment in both major party nominees for president.

“We dare not sit on the sidelines during what I believe is the most important election in our lifetimes,” Mr. Reed said at his group’s “Road to Majority” conference in Washington, D.C.

“There are some who counsel timidity and retreat, and they recommend that people of faith retreat to the cold comfort of a stained-glass ghetto and decline to muddy our boots with the mire and the muck of politics,” he said. “But that is not an option for followers of Christ.”

“There are some…who say that this election is just a choice between two deeply flawed candidates who simply represent the lesser of two evils and therefore, as men and women of conscience, we really have no stake in the outcome,” the veteran political activist added. “My friends, the exact opposite is true.”

The former Christian Coalition executive director went on to criticize presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for her positions on issues like abortion and gay marriage, and noted that Mrs. Clinton was delivering a speech at a nearby Planned Parenthood Action Fund event on Friday.

Ralph Reed implores evangelicals to get out the vote in November

"GTP"
images (9).jpg

Attachments

• newspaper-boy2.gif
    newspaper-boy2.gif
    5 KB · Views: 89
Read about him on wiki, so that is what evangelicals are like, just another crook.

The former Christian Coalition executive director went on to criticize presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton ... and noted that Mrs. Clinton was delivering a speech at a nearby Planned Parenthood Action Fund event on Friday.

good for Hilary ...

Forum List

Back