Catholic Priest in Montreal Stabbed

Less and less people are considering a house of worship as a place of unquestioned sanctuary. It's too bad.
Republicans hate sanctuaries.

Actually, its the liberals who really hate Christian religious sanctuaries. If you'll remember Slick Willy and Jan Reno firebombing the sanctuary of the Branch Davidian Religion in Waco? Killed many innocent people.

So you defend pedophiles?

In 1989 Koresh used this power as spiritual leader to take several "spiritual" wives as young as 12

I just watched the video. If it was a muslim, he would have stabbed at everyone who walked at him. He only went after the priest. That tells me he has a problem with the priest. And what do young men usually complain about when it comes to priests? That they molested them when they were kids.
I dunno. He was obviously making some kind of point and as soon as he'd done his stabbing, he seemed perfectly content to stand there peacefully and wait to be arrested. The parishioners didn't even touch him. Just stood beside him, talking to him, waiting for security to get there. Unusual all around.

Sanctuary cities you mean? Yes, we hate having federal immigration law ignored so leftists can grow their
illegal immigrant infused voting base and give away public money to their non citizen client allies.
Illegals don't vote shit head.

You know what I hate? Sanctuary Companies

Man charged in Tibbetts' death worked at Iowa farm linked to prominent Republican

The system used cleared the illegal. Wasnt the farm's fault.

You should probably research before looking stupid

Sanctuary cities you mean? Yes, we hate having federal immigration law ignored so leftists can grow their
illegal immigrant infused voting base and give away public money to their non citizen client allies.

Man charged in Tibbetts' death worked at Iowa farm linked to prominent Republican

San Francisco allows undocumented immigrants to vote in school elections

House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting

More leftist hypocrisy on display in this thread
What hypocrisy?

Assuming the victim was guilty of something. You'd be singing a different tune if a muslim was attacked and there's absolutely zero doubt about that.

I think I have seen far more stories about priests molesting children than I have about muslims attacking clergy.

I've seen far more stories about muslims beheading people than I have of Christians doing the same so does that make it OK to stab muslims?

What hypocrisy?

Assuming the victim was guilty of something. You'd be singing a different tune if a muslim was attacked and there's absolutely zero doubt about that.

I think I have seen far more stories about priests molesting children than I have about muslims attacking clergy.

I've seen far more stories about muslims beheading people than I have of Christians doing the same so does that make it OK to stab muslims?

Who said anything about stabbing Muslims? Or about it being ok to stab anyone? Don’t be daft.

What hypocrisy?

Who said anything about stabbing Muslims? Or about it being ok to stab anyone? Don’t be daft.

You said that your first thought is that the attacker might have been taking revenge on the priest for molestation. That sounds like you're justifying the attack based on religious stereotypes. Don't try to weasel out of it now.

Less and less people are considering a house of worship as a place of unquestioned sanctuary. It's too bad.

Actually, its the liberals who really hate Christian religious sanctuaries. If you'll remember Slick Willy and Jan Reno firebombing the sanctuary of the Branch Davidian Religion in Waco? Killed many innocent people.

So you defend pedophiles?

In 1989 Koresh used this power as spiritual leader to take several "spiritual" wives as young as 12

Those accusations of paedophilia were never proven in court in front of 12 angry men.

Further, paedophilia is a concern for local officials and not for the BATF, the warrant had nothing to do with child molestation, and most importantly, even if Koresh was a convicted pervo, that would be no reason to firebomb a sanctuary full of innocent children and other innocent adults.

I just watched the video. If it was a muslim, he would have stabbed at everyone who walked at him. He only went after the priest. That tells me he has a problem with the priest. And what do young men usually complain about when it comes to priests? That they molested them when they were kids.
I dunno. He was obviously making some kind of point and as soon as he'd done his stabbing, he seemed perfectly content to stand there peacefully and wait to be arrested. The parishioners didn't even touch him. Just stood beside him, talking to him, waiting for security to get there. Unusual all around.
If he were a Muslim instead of a crazy I think I’d tear him limb from limb

Even a crazy would have to eat with a straw if he attacked my priest

If he were a Muslim instead of a crazy I think I’d tear him limb from limb

Even a crazy would have to eat with a straw if he attacked my priest

What would you do to a muslim who attacked your priest? Lick his balls?

There are lots of things illegals aren't supposed to do that they do anyway, jerk off.

Probably has stolen documents to "prove" he belongs here. Illegals are a problem but what can you do with people who don't care about our laws and are a client group of the DNC?
You mean like illegal employers who know it’s fake I’d?

Do you accept this defense from r Kelly?

Illegals don’t vote. Another trump lie

The system used cleared the illegal. Wasnt the farm's fault.

You should probably research before looking stupid
They first said they used e verify then it was found they didn’t.

Don’t be naive

San Francisco allows undocumented immigrants to vote in school elections

House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting
That’s not national

That’s a states rights thing no?

Forum List

Back